Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best use of brochures for marketing?

Thanks for any responses. Money is tight, I made/purchased 100 brochures that I think are pretty good. Any recommendations as to what you would do with them to get clients as soon as possible? Im thinking drop them off in wealthy neighbourhoods.

Any advice on what you think would be the best use of them would REALLY be appreciated. Thanks!

PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can you post them on here for us to look at?

I coach fitness business owners and may be able to give you a few tips if i can see them.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Probably better to network with local businesses - health food stores, therapists, even hair salons etc. Home owners will see brochures and throw them out. With other business owners you can offer to display their information back and try to set up a referral system.

timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PerFit View Post
    can you post them on here for us to look at?

I coach fitness business owners and may be able to give you a few tips if i can see them.
    Heya
    I'll be doing similar in a few weeks. Do you rate word of mouth and free advertising such as ********?

Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks everyone!!

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by timk81 View Post
    Heya
    I'll be doing similar in a few weeks. Do you rate word of mouth and free advertising such as ********?
    Word of mouth and FB are Nr1 for advertising...well above brochures that you just throw through the letterbox, that's for sure.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PeteratCastle View Post
    Word of mouth and FB are Nr1 for advertising...well above brochures that you just throw through the letterbox, that's for sure.
    I disagree.

******** is great for creating a following and awareness of your business but you dont make sales on ********. Direct marketing to you specific target market is always going to be more effective.

With that said, it really depends on how good your marketing piece is and if you are putting it in front of your target market.

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PerFit View Post
    I disagree.

******** is great for creating a following and awareness of your business but you dont make sales on ********. Direct marketing to you specific target market is always going to be more effective.

With that said, it really depends on how good your marketing piece is and if you are putting it in front of your target market.
    I like FB for targeted marketing to be honest. I find that every £100 I spend on FB marketing gets me 1-2 clients. I get about 600-800 out of every client, depending on whether they buy sessions or a program package.
    The thing about FB is that you have to be very specific in how you market in and to whom and that takes a while to get the hang of, TBH.

I don't mind brochures but only if getting really nice ones and you can leave them in the right places (high-end hairdressers, doctors offices etc.). Just general leafletting and throwing them through mailboxes can't be an effective use of resources.

I get where you're coming from with DM though.

Edit; Just to be clear. If I run an add continuously I don't get 1-2 clients per £100. I only advertise certain times (Summer coming up, Christmas time etc)
    Last edited by PeteratCastle; 04-28-2014 at 10:21 AM.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"