Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Creepers In The Gym

Seriously, I'm not one to care if I'm stared at in the gym because I'm a woman or blah blah blah.. any of that.
    I'm not intimidated, etc. HOWEVER, I have recently discovered a huge annoyance of mine and it's throwing my stuff off track a little bit, which is turn is frustrating the living hell out of me.

There is a difference between having someone stare at you, and having someone FOLLOW you.
    Literally, there is a guy at my gym that I seriously have to wonder if he waits for me in the parking lot or something, because he ALWAYS seems to be showing up exactly when I am (I don't go to the gym the same time every day). Once in the weight room, he will seriously start to follow me around. He will stand right next to me while lifting and sometimes even do the same exact lift as me. I would say it's whatever but THERE IS SO MUCH ROOM! haha.
    It's driving me INSANE because it makes me unable to concentrate because there's some creep following me around. I have tested it. I have moved around the gym (it's rather large) sporadically to see what will happen. And no doubt, he starts coming where I go about forty five seconds later.
    We have never even spoken a word to each other, it's just this weird awkward thing going on. Some people I know at the gym pretty well have even mentioned something about how creepy it so I know it's not my imagination! haha.

I have tried the whole death glare thing and all that (I know, lol) and that apparently is not working.
    Any advice? I don't even want to speak to him to tell him to stop, honestly.
    I literally left the other day because it was creeping me out so badly because I worked a longer shift than normal at work and didn't get into the gym until about 2AM and it was just me and him... I am not one to leave the gym for any occasion, that's how bad it was.

I'm assuming this is probably something I should make known to someone at my gym and see what they can do about it because it is seriously interrupting stuff for me. Happened to anyone else?
    "Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent."

randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inb4 he's a miscer lol but really talk to the staff about the beta

gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hahaha!

And yeahhhh, I'm definitely thinking that's what I should do. Otherwise soon I'm just going to start doing it to him. He will think he's following me, but I'm actually following him. :P

Originally Posted by randymiscer View Post
    Inb4 he's a miscer lol but really talk to the staff about the beta
    "Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent."

Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gandalfthegr3y View Post
    I have tried the whole death glare thing and all that (I know, lol) and that apparently is not working.

I lost it. Repped.

Hahaha!
    I thought maybe it could work! LOL

Originally Posted by Szakalzg View Post
    I lost it. Repped.

pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    s*** you not, had a guy follow me at the gym before. He kept using machines and doing lifts I was doing (idk why) anyways I just did some feet to bar core then turned and watched him fail. I guess I'm just saying, find a way to make him feel like less of a man, have some fun w/ it. Worst comes to worst, get him kicked out the gym. No need for ppl like that ruining your workout
    40: 4.3s
    400m: 50.4s
    800m: 1:58.2s

Pro-Tip: always double check for errors when you post on forums.

NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoFapDay1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by pogioli4 View Post
    s*** you not, had a guy follow me at the gym before. He kept using machines and doing lifts I was doing (idk why) anyways I just did some feet to bar core then turned and watched him fail. I guess I'm just saying, find a way to make him feel like less of a man, have some fun w/ it. Worst comes to worst, get him kicked out the gym. No need for ppl like that ruining your workout
    God chose him as your life partner. srs

Lmao! You had a guy follow you!? That's interesting... hahaahah!
    And I have thought about taking that approach as well because he can't lift ****.
    He has never actually lifted more than me, just the same amounts... which are usually my warm up set! Ohh this is brilliant.

Originally Posted by pogioli4 View Post

Hahahaha.
    Oh my god. This.

Originally Posted by NoFapDay1 View Post
    God chose him as your life partner. srs

LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He probably thinks you're fit and wants to have the body you have... so he follows you around training the same body parts so eventually he can have that body.
    Just turn around and talk to him.. altho then he might think you are mates and then wont stop talking to you everytime your there..
    ...You're half a world away.. but in my mind I whisper every single word you say...

nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can imagine one of two situations:
    a) he thinks you're fit and is trying to learn from you (and either doesn't care or doesn't realize he's a creeper. Keep in mind most people who are mentally stable would notice the "death stare" and realize you don't want him around- but some people can be dense.)
    b) there's something wrong with the guy and he really IS a creeper. You are describing some very late night workouts- and I am imagining the gym is pretty empty at those times. I moved from one gym I was at because there was a rumor a woman working out alone at 2am got raped. Better to be careful- mention him to the staff. If it is so bad that you are noticing him and creeped out enough you are changing your workout- it's time to mention it to management.
    "We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt

mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Put on a strap on and then your tna pants, then turn around and say you just had a sex change and ask if hes down. If he say yes, ur screwed.
    Last edited by mandm001; 04-21-2014 at 08:48 PM.

superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LaBellaVita1 View Post
    He probably thinks you're fit and wants to have the body you have... so he follows you around training the same body parts so eventually he can have that body.
    Just turn around and talk to him.. altho then he might think you are mates and then wont stop talking to you everytime your there..
    Yup, looks like you got yourself a workout buddy OP. Tell him if he's gonna follow you around all night to at least spot.
    Someone once told me the definition of hell- Your last day on earth, the person you become meets the person you could have become.

~My Lifting Diary~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158933283

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mandm001 View Post
    Put on a strap on and then your tna pants, then turn around and say you just had a sex change and ask if hes down. If he say yes, ur screwed.
    Well I was going to suggest that you start wearing weird workout clothes and acting like crazy eyes, but this is even a better idea.

Although, it might be hard (no pun intended) to workout with a strap on.

Oh my god! That's scary! I usually don't work out at 2 in the morning, thank god. It just happened to be the only time I could get in the gym that day. Usually I go when it's actually the most busy which is around the 5:30PM area. I will try the whole talking to him thing but I have a feeling it might just make it so much worse! lmao.

Originally Posted by nitefeatherz View Post
    I can imagine one of two situations:
    a) he thinks you're fit and is trying to learn from you (and either doesn't care or doesn't realize he's a creeper. Keep in mind most people who are mentally stable would notice the "death stare" and realize you don't want him around- but some people can be dense.)
    b) there's something wrong with the guy and he really IS a creeper. You are describing some very late night workouts- and I am imagining the gym is pretty empty at those times. I moved from one gym I was at because there was a rumor a woman working out alone at 2am got raped. Better to be careful- mention him to the staff. If it is so bad that you are noticing him and creeped out enough you are changing your workout- it's time to mention it to management.

If I could get away with that, it would be a top consideration of mine. I love when I have the gym to myself and something tells me everyone would probably want to leave if I walked in like that. Hahaha!

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Well I was going to suggest that you start wearing weird workout clothes and acting like crazy eyes, but this is even a better idea.

Although, it might be hard (no pun intended) to workout with a strap on.

Hahah! Ohhhh man, I don't know if I'm willing to take that risk!

Originally Posted by LaBellaVita1 View Post

10/10

Originally Posted by mandm001 View Post

Jennii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol I cant help smiling .. Sorry it really is creepy.. But I had a woman who was doing this t me. Yep a woman. I really had to change my times of going to the gym coz it was creepy but it was realllly pissing me off as well.. She would come and stand within 2 feet of me.. And do the same things I was. No hint from me rolling my eyes and muttering under my breath haha..It was like a show down..I changed my times.. Then started sneeking back at other times..haha Funny but not funny... She is gone now.. I am really relieved... I have my space back.. Good luck with your creeper...
    Seriously, I'm not one to care if I'm stared at in the gym because I'm a woman or blah blah blah.. any of that.
    I'm not intimidated, etc. HOWEVER, I have recently discovered a huge annoyance of mine and it's throwing my stuff off track a little bit, which is turn is frustrating the living hell out of me.

There is a difference between having someone stare at you, and having someone FOLLOW you.
    Literally, there is a guy at my gym that I seriously have to wonder if he waits for me in the parking lot or something, because he ALWAYS seems to be showing up exactly when I am (I don't go to the gym the same time every day). Once in the weight room, he will seriously start to follow me around. He will stand right next to me while lifting and sometimes even do the same exact lift as me. I would say it's whatever but THERE IS SO MUCH ROOM! haha.
    It's driving me INSANE because it makes me unable to concentrate because there's some creep following me around. I have tested it. I have moved around the gym (it's rather large) sporadically to see what will happen. And no doubt, he starts coming where I go about forty five seconds later.
    We have never even spoken a word to each other, it's just this weird awkward thing going on. Some people I know at the gym pretty well have even mentioned something about how creepy it so I know it's not my imagination! haha.

I literally left the other day because it was creeping me out so badly because I worked a longer shift than normal at work and didn't get into the gym until about 2AM and it was just me and him... I am not one to leave the gym for any occasion, that's how bad it was.

I'm assuming this is probably something I should make known to someone at my gym and see what they can do about it because it is seriously interrupting stuff for me. Happened to anyone else?

louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louloulou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had something similar happen to me back when I was at uni, a guy who was probably 15 years older than me started showing up at my gym, before long he was showing up everywhere, at my work, in the same cafe at lunch times etc. It was really creepy and forced me to change a lot about my life in order to shake him off.

If I was you, I would do a couple of things. Report how you are feeling to the gym management, so they can keep an eye on him. Secondly, find a workout buddy, preferably a big male one, might scare him off a little if he thinks you are with someone.

sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'm a guy but I've had that happen to me with both sexes and more than often it was because they didn't know how to approach to ask for advice. Or were to shy to ask but came off as creepy. But if your gut tells you creeper tell the staff.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ask him out

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While this thread had me LOL-ing, I think you've got a potentially dangerous situation. I could understand if he showed up at the same time every day, but the fact that you have gone at others and especially at 2AM is creepy as sh$t.
    I'd report him to management and if the gym is empty don't go in. Maybe management could give you his name and you could look him up for past crimes? Although idk if they'd get in some sort of legal trouble for that.
    Does your gym have cameras?

jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I feel like I have accidentally done this before. While the gym is actually pretty big the free weights, machines and racks are all pretty close and its not hard to end up in the same place as the same person multiple times. She glared at me but I was was kinda like fuk off.

Anyway I think it may be time to speak to the staff tell them he's making you feel uncomfortable. Who knows maybe you aren't the only one this guy is doing it too.
    SC Username: jerkeife
    ☆Nice Miscer Master Race Crew☆
    ++Positive Crew++
    MWC

Will do. I bet WorldWarZ has a lovely angus. I can't wait. - EAOP
    [To WorldWarz]You owe me a sweet looking angus and in better be in pristine condition when I come for it. - EAOP

Mandypandy pls respond

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    UGH. I know how you feel. I recently had to switch gyms because of a similar situation. I'm at the gym 6 days a week at the same time, so I always see the same folks. So this one dude starts getting friendly and talking to me every day about general work out stuff. Ok, that's fine. Then he starts hugging me whenever he sees me. Eh...Ok I guess. THEN he starts kissing me on the neck when he hugs me...NOT OK. The last time I went to that gym, I was warming up on the upright bike, and I felt someone come up behind me and kiss my shoulder. I turned around in shock and saw him standing there with this terribly creepy grin. NOT OK. DEFINITELY NOT OK. I was afraid to do anything about it, because he was this huge scarry looking thug dude and I'm not trying to get shanked in the parking lot...So I switched gyms. now I go to a smaller gym where everyone is part of this big bodybuilding family. No creeps, no one there for any other purpose besides LIFTING WEIGHTS.
    I highly advise you to take action! Say something to him or mention it to the staff. I also like the suggestion of bringing a large workout buddy..haha. Such a bummer that there are so many creeps out there. Good luck, lady!
    "I remember certain people trying to put negative thoughts in my mind. Trying to persuade me to slow down. But I had found the thing to which I wanted to devote my total energies and there was no stopping me." - Arnold

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sarahe215 View Post
    UGH. I know how you feel. I recently had to switch gyms because of a similar situation. I'm at the gym 6 days a week at the same time, so I always see the same folks. So this one dude starts getting friendly and talking to me every day about general work out stuff. Ok, that's fine. Then he starts hugging me whenever he sees me. Eh...Ok I guess. THEN he starts kissing me on the neck when he hugs me...NOT OK. The last time I went to that gym, I was warming up on the upright bike, and I felt someone come up behind me and kiss my shoulder. I turned around in shock and saw him standing there with this terribly creepy grin. NOT OK. DEFINITELY NOT OK. I was afraid to do anything about it, because he was this huge scarry looking thug dude and I'm not trying to get shanked in the parking lot...So I switched gyms. now I go to a smaller gym where everyone is part of this big bodybuilding family. No creeps, no one there for any other purpose besides LIFTING WEIGHTS.
    I highly advise you to take action! Say something to him or mention it to the staff. I also like the suggestion of bringing a large workout buddy..haha. Such a bummer that there are so many creeps out there. Good luck, lady!
    That's beyond creepy!! WHO DOES THAT?!??!?!?
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Right?! What person thinks it's ok to kiss a stranger???? Once he started hugging me, I even started to try and avoid him completely. I'd spot him and move to a different area of the gym. I NEVER took my headphones out. But once I started doing cardio for my prep, he would approach me while I was on the stairmaster or bike...I was backed into a corner!! So glad I escaped.
    "I remember certain people trying to put negative thoughts in my mind. Trying to persuade me to slow down. But I had found the thing to which I wanted to devote my total energies and there was no stopping me." - Arnold

Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gunite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    InB4 serial killer

1.) If this is real OP, you need to start documenting this. What kind of car does he drive with license plate number? Is he watching your place of work? Is he waiting for you in the parking lot? Is he watching your home?

2.) Carry protection.

Any normal guy with honest intentions would have either talked to you by now, and made himself familiar with you, or he would have at least left some hints about it with other people. This guy is up to no good OP.
    *** Always reps back CREW ***

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sarahe215 View Post
    Right?! What person thinks it's ok to kiss a stranger????
    Noted: No kissing Sarah when I see her at the comp
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931