Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    iPhones make great spoons, and they still work.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProPhaze777 View Post
    Sons 4 now but it won't be allowed ever, it blows my mind that he knows how to use it and find games etc both on it and the kindle. I try to keep him busy doing other stuff like playing outside or building stuff because he is drawn to electronics like a magnet.

I can't imagine what the next couple generations will be like.
    Don't let it blow your mind. My 18 month old daughter knows how to go on the iphone, scroll trhough for her childrens music and play it. Same with the ipad. Our parents probably thought we used to do some pretty amazing things and we are no different and our kids kids will be even more advanced. But one thing is for sure, when my daughter is old enough to have her own phone, it will be off at the dinner table.
    pick it up and put it down

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Don't let it blow your mind. My 18 month old daughter knows how to go on the iphone, scroll trhough for her childrens music and play it. Same with the ipad. Our parents probably thought we used to do some pretty amazing things and we are no different and our kids kids will be even more advanced. But one thing is for sure, when my daughter is old enough to have her own phone, it will be off at the dinner table.
    Yeah, at 4 years old--my daughter could use the computer on her own. Meaning she could click on Internet Explorer, go to favorites and click on a saved kids/girls dress-up game to launch it, and then play it. She is 8 now and incredibly smart though. So maybe it was a sign.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never had to set any rules with my 16 yr old stepdaughter, she's polite enough to know when it's appropriate. I find adults really bad. I carry my phone for work emergencies and it stays face down on the table, if it rings I will check who it is and only answer it for work. I have friends who go out for dinner and have their face in theirs all night. We started doing something I saw on FB where everybody puts their phones face down on the table and the first one to look at theirs pays for dinner. I'm pretty safe from paying because ang hates carrying hers and I could really care less about mine.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sumolgi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We have a "no ringer's on at the table" rule and a "if you have to take a call, leave the table" rule... with a but if you leave, you're done caveat. The dog and me are probably the only ones who really like those rules though.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    I never had to set any rules with my 16 yr old stepdaughter, she's polite enough to know when it's appropriate. I find adults really bad. I carry my phone for work emergencies and it stays face down on the table, if it rings I will check who it is and only answer it for work. I have friends who go out for dinner and have their face in theirs all night. We started doing something I saw on FB where everybody puts their phones face down on the table and the first one to look at theirs pays for dinner. I'm pretty safe from paying because ang hates carrying hers and I could really care less about mine.
    My kids are good about phones at the table. My one son may look at a call or text for a second, everyone else comes to the table without their phone. 1/2 the time I have to call my phone on the house phone so I can find it. I'm pretty much anti cell phone.

I also find some adults way worse with their phones than any kid I've ever seen. We go to Cancun a few years ago with 2 other couples. One of the women, she was texting her kids constantly, for sure she'll have kids that are 45 that will still be living at home. Although she's a good friend of my wife, my wife says she'll never go away with her again.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    My GF and i had to put monitors on each other cause we would tend to bust out the phones at dinner sometimes.
    no phones at the table!
    sheesh kids these days
    dont think I won't wup both ya

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No phones if we are all eating together. So seldom, can't waste the time.

I was at a Suns game last month, it was a great game. Guy and his wife in front of me could care less, spent the whole night taking pics of each other and FB them. I guess they have something in common though.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have seven grandchildren. They know they are forbidden to eat at my table with a mobile at their sides. They know I will not allow the word "like" to be used. What rules their parents make is a matter for them. However, I am by far the better cook.

It is, however, necessary for me to accept that computers etc are now part of life, and that I must rely on aforementioned grandchildren to keep me on line.

KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    LOL. I don't have a cell either. You and I might be the last two in America

And...agreed. I think we're losing the art of conversation.

It's funny--I still go to the bank once a week on Saturdays for free coffee and to talk with the tellers. So few people come in, all the tellers recognize me and know me by name...and its a big bank. Kind of off topic, but it shows how isolated/separated we are bc of technology.

I totally agree. I was out with a friend and she was on her cell the entire time...got totally pissed and asked her if she needed to reschedule us hanging out.

I agree. I'm not even sure if families have time to eat together anymore either.
    Cell phones aren't the issue. Individual people are the issue.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KevinintheUSA View Post
    Cell phones aren't the issue. Individual people are the issue.

Teen Misc---------------------------------->

KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100) KevinintheUSA is not very well liked. (-100)
    Teen Misc---------------------------------->
    How about you take responsibility for your own decisions? Do you blame stores for selling fatty foods too?

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about you take responsibility for your own decisions? Do you blame stores for selling fatty foods too?
    Young man,

You have no sense of who I am. It is also clear you are too young to be on this forum by your obvious inability to think in an abstract manner.

So...how 'bout you go find someone your own age to play with?

Young man,

You have no sense of who I am. It is also clear you are too young to be on this forum by your obvious inability to think in an abstract manner.

So...how 'bout you go find someone your own age to play with?
    I really wish I was young. You don't have the ability. Instead of putting your cell phone away you blame the cell phone. You don't impress me whatsoever.

I really wish I was young. You don't have the ability. Instead of putting your cell phone away you blame the cell phone.

How old are you? Two?

How old are you? Two?
    Kevin plz,

If you're going to troll, at least be clever.

I'm getting bored.

Kevin plz,

If you're going to troll, at least be clever.

I'm getting bored.
    You aren't clever. Do you even lift?

You aren't clever. Do you even lift?

*Yawn*

That's your best shot?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this conversation bores me...good thing I was on my computer and checking texts while eating dis sammich

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    this conversation bores me...good thing I was on my computer and checking texts while eating dis sammich
    ---

If'n ya made the sammich, it's all good.

Y'know where dat dere kitchin is, right? Course ya do. Proud of ya, girl, proud of ya.

(Not to be taken seriously except by sammich makers and kitchin workers of rural Napotomakia)
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1