xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My grades are going down hill...

Basicly i have had almost the best grade in all subjects in school.

But now i am loosing the motivation to study.

I have 3 subjects in school right now that is appropriate to what i am going to work with in the future. I have the best grades in those subjects.

But on all the other subjects i just reach average. I just can't find the motivation to get any higher grades in the subjects that makes no sense to what i am going to work with.

The question is:
    Should i try to focus more on the subjects that i hate and possibly get better grades on those subjects.
    Or should i settle with average on the subjects that i hate and become even better on what i am already good at.
    Back after a 7 year break...

Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Master your craft, man. If you're taking random intro courses in college then the whole point is to get through them, you'll be able to specialize more in the years to come. I would concentrate on what you're going to be rather than add more work load to get really good at something you'll never fully indulge into. Don't get me wrong don't fail, but you don't need an A in the class.

xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bulk08 View Post
    Master your craft, man. If you're taking random intro courses in college then the whole point is to get through them, you'll be able to specialize more in the years to come. I would concentrate on what you're going to be rather than add more work load to get really good at something you'll never fully indulge into. Don't get me wrong don't fail, but you don't need an A in the class.
    I see. That makes alot of sense.
    The thing is that those 3 subjects that i am realy good at, is the exact thing that i am going to work with.
    I am already so far ahead in those subjects that i do not have to go to the lessons anymore (I already know more than the teacher...).
    (i still go to those lessons just to learn as much as i can.)

One big problem for me is for example the "sports" that we have in school.
    They are complete B*ll**** and alot of Sh*t that the teacher is teaching us is wrong. Thats why i only settle with average on those subjects.

Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000) Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000) Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000) Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000) Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000) Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000) Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000) Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000) Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000) Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000) Brut96 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Work hard op. Nothing beats practice when it comes to school.
    Lift - Current/goal
    Bench press - 100/120 (220)
    Military press - 75/80 (165)
    Squat - 130/140 (285)
    Deadlift - 165/180 (365)

★ DEADLIFT CREW ★

koLOMOsQUAD

Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Always strive to do your best. Although most of your efforts should be placed on the important classes so you can build a strong, fundamental base in those areas, you shouldn't let it come at the expense of other classes (even if they are irrelevant in the long run). I find that studying with friends makes subjects become more interesting. Seek study groups in order to make the studying process less tedious. Also, try to find fun, creative ways of studying. For example, reward yourself with something if you put in x amount of hours studying.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Shayan4440 View Post
    Always strive to do your best. Although most of your efforts should be placed on the important classes so you can build a strong, fundamental base in those areas, you shouldn't let it come at the expense of other classes (even if they are irrelevant in the long run). I find that studying with friends makes subjects become more interesting. Seek study groups in order to make the studying process less tedious. Also, try to find fun, creative ways of studying. For example, reward yourself with something if you put in x amount of hours studying.

Hope this helps.
    Yeah it does thanks

DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanDOfficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it helps, I was never good at school and passing with D's....

Yes even gym.

Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In to hear the answers.
    I'm on the same boat OP, I use to get the highest grades in my class. In the past month I've just barely been passing with no motivation to study but insane amounts of motivation to lift.

forever a lone wolf yungballin14's Avatar
    yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Shmurr View Post
    In to hear the answers.
    I'm on the same boat OP, I use to get the highest grades in my class. In the past month I've just barely been passing with no motivation to study but insane amounts of motivation to lift.
    Same here of course..but im also about to graduate next month so senioritis is running through my veins..