Registered User BodyBldgPwrLftr's Avatar
    BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Meet Vid: 627.5 kg (1383 lb) raw at 92.7 kg BW (204.4 lb), USAPL Equinox Open

This was my 1st meet since August 2013. Since then, I had to go through about 8 weeks of physical therapy for tendonitis in my right shoulder, and start my bench and squat almost from scratch. I feel blessed to have rebounded so well from my second significant shoulder injury in 3 years. I hit 4 raw PR's in this meet: squat, deadlift, total and Wilks. Took 2nd place in a field of 13 220's.

Thanks for watching!

I'm striving to do the best I can with what I have.

Find & follow me on Instagram @fortyfiedfitness

FORTYfied Fitness & Strength channel on YouTube channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtBxvY6i-lcfVU9heTKMrA

eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000) eagon06 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice man, impressive numbers esp after the injuries. How old are you?

BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBldgPwrLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eagon06 View Post
    Nice man, impressive numbers esp after the injuries. How old are you?
    Thank you sir. I turn 38 in 3 weeks.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome work, as always.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    good job! btw do u still ever train with ygbodybuilder?

Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    Awesome work, as always.
    Thanks man. Hope to see you on the platform in person sooner than later. December, maybe?

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    good job! btw do u still ever train with ygbodybuilder?
    Thank you! And YG has been at another gym for a while now. New job, new hours. We stay in touch though, and have been talking recently about a joint session with another competitive bodybuilder who used to train at the gym where I still train. YG is still jacked as all hell and strong as an ox. I hope I can still stay kind of close to him on deadlifts, and probably hold my own on squats. If we do any kind of presses, I'm toast.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BodyBldgPwrLftr View Post
    Thank you! And YG has been at another gym for a while now. New job, new hours. We stay in touch though, and have been talking recently about a joint session with another competitive bodybuilder who used to train at the gym where I still train. YG is still jacked as all hell and strong as an ox. I hope I can still stay kind of close to him on deadlifts, and probably hold my own on squats. If we do any kind of presses, I'm toast.
    Good stuff, ya hes a strong dude too, i see him post on here sometimes.