Thread: Can I compete?

poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Can I compete?

I fancy competing in bodybuilding but I have a problem with my stomach area after having children. I have an overhang and very loose skin and I've got a feeling I won't be able to because of it.

Here are some pictures.

Honest opinions please, thanks
    Attached Images
    Twitter: @NorthernLassFit

Instagram: InkandIron666

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SweatShedPhysique

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by poshbird View Post
    I fancy competing in bodybuilding but I have a problem with my stomach area after having children. I have an overhang and very loose skin and I've got a feeling I won't be able to because of it.

Here are some pictures.

Congratulations on the birth of your children and good on you for deciding to leap into the world of competitive BBing!

TBH though, your prep will only tighten up that area so much. Surgery would be the only way to totally solve this issue.
    Team General Mills

brobody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have the same issue as far as loose skin on my stomach area. DO NOT let that hold you back i will continue to be on stage smiling and not worrying one bit about my skin.skin is only as much as the skin you pinch on the back of your wrist once you cut down to low body fat. don't give up and do what it takes. once you cut and build every year it will reduce i promise
    Originally Posted by poshbird View Post

Here are some pictures.

endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brobody View Post
    i have the same issue as far as loose skin on my stomach area. DO NOT let that hold you back i will continue to be on stage smiling and not worrying one bit about my skin.skin is only as much as the skin you pinch on the back of your wrist once you cut down to low body fat. don't give up and do what it takes. once you cut and build every year it will reduce i promise
    Ummmmm not sure if I am reading what you wrote correctly but her hanging skin will not reduce to the amount that is on the back of her wrist no matter how much she diets. :/

That being said I think that getting into contest shape is always an awesome goal but the reality is there will be that extra skin. It will reduce in size a bit from any fat that you are holding there I would suggest that if you continue to move toward competing that you get with a good suit designer who could maybe help you to find a cut that will flatter you more in that area and not highlight it. For example if you are going to do figure maybe get a suit that doesn't have the extra low V in front but one that is slightly higher to cover it. Good Luck.

SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000) SuperTrampsv is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not as well versed maybe as these ladies.. but from your avatar.. your shoulders look great and those pics your legs are impressive. I would assume you want to compete and be competitive. If you have the resources and opportunity. There surely has to be a way that cosmetic surgery could help reduce the issue with your stomach. But that is just my humble opinion. Congrats on the baby having situation! and the rockin body after!
    - You Can Easily Judge the Character of a Man by How He Treats Those Who Can Do Nothing for Him -

poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by endomonkey View Post
    Ummmmm not sure if I am reading what you wrote correctly but her hanging skin will not reduce to the amount that is on the back of her wrist no matter how much she diets. :/

That being said I think that getting into contest shape is always an awesome goal but the reality is there will be that extra skin. It will reduce in size a bit from any fat that you are holding there I would suggest that if you continue to move toward competing that you get with a good suit designer who could maybe help you to find a cut that will flatter you more in that area and not highlight it. For example if you are going to do figure maybe get a suit that doesn't have the extra low V in front but one that is slightly higher to cover it. Good Luck.
    I was thinking this too about the bikini's I maybe able to cover it, If I got it a little smaller. Figure is what I want to compete in.
    Twitter: @NorthernLassFit

Instagram: InkandIron666

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SweatShedPhysique

hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50) hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50) hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50) hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50) hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50) hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50) hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50) hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50) hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50) hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50) hema94x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like u need surgery
    soccer 4 life!
    myfitnesspal ftw
    fb/myfitnesspal : hema94x