loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking 3Z AI Sports Nutrition

Day 1 -

The first night of using 3Z sleep aid. The product claims to :

Supports falling asleep faster*
    Promotes natural GABA release*
    Supports relaxation*
    Helps you sleep deeper*
    Promotes night time hormone release*
    Supports growth hormone levels*

Support falling asleep faster 10/10

I fell asleep naturally but much more quickly then I normally would. I really am a restless sleeper and this was a welcomed change. I hope it lasts!

-----

Promotes natural GABA release (Feedback to come)

(GABA is an acronym that stands for Gamma-Aminobutryic Acid. It's an amino acid, but it actually does not help build proteins like other big-name amino acids. Instead, GABA is a neurotransmitter that helps nerve impulses communicate; basically, GABA helps transmit nerve signals. GABA is naturally occurring in the human body. Supplementing with GABA may help you experience various benefits). This will have to be reviewed at the end of this trial as its to early to tell.

---
    Supports relaxation - 10/10

I have a hard time sleeping and this product did not force me to sleep but it helped me fall asleep naturally. I think this product really delivered on its claim here.

----

Helps you sleep deeper 10/10

I usually wake up every hour and this past night I only woke up once and went right back to bed.

---
    Promotes night time hormone release* (Feedback to come)

---

Supports growth hormone levels* (Feedback to come)

First day using 3Z and I have to say I would recommend this product highly!

loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loves2rescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Fall asleep, Stay asleep, and Wake up refreshed!

Fall asleep, Stay asleep, and Wake up refreshed!

Millions of people would say that those three things are hard to get every night. Up until the release of AI Sports Nutrition's 3Z we would have agreed. 3Z now provides support to help with occasional trouble sleeping or staying asleep.* Rest is one of the most critical components to your health. Not getting sufficient sleep may contribute to immune system decrease and even weight gain. During your sleep is also when many of the important metabolic processes occur such as hormone creation. This is when your body does most of its repair work, and either not enough sleep or broken sleep disturbs this process. As you very well may have noticed, lack of sleep also contributes to irritability, impatience, moodiness and difficulty concentrating. Not to mention that not having the energy to do the things you want to do leaves you with the choice of not doing them, or relying too heavily on stimulants such as caffeine to give you that energy.

3z's ingredients were each chosen to help support falling asleep, staying asleep, and optimizing the natural processes that occur during sleep.* Valerian root is suggested for its ability to help people relax, which is necessary to fall asleep in the first place.* Passion flower also aids in that initial relaxation.* This may help make falling asleep easier, and helps with staying asleep through the night.* Magnolia bark extract has been suggested to help reduce sleep disturbances, and provides a synergistic effect with the other ingredients.* Bacopa Monieri has been surmised to help reduce mild anxiety in a number of studies, as well as providing possible neuro-regenerative support. *This leads to falling asleep easier, as well as supporting overall quality of sleep.* Bioperine was included to enhance absorption of all the other ingredients, being suggested in studies to increase serum levels of nutrients taken with it anywhere from 30-60%.*

Zinc has long been known as playing a large role in my of the body's natural processes. As the human body has no storage system for zinc, you need to ensure that you get adequate zinc in daily. Some of the major functions of zinc are playing a role in immune function, protein synthesis and hormone synthesis. Supplementation with magnesium has been suggested to promote sleep quality.* Copper and zinc compete for the same absorption sites in the gut so a higher zinc intake can lead to lower copper levels. Keeping them in balance is important for overall hormone health.*

*Taken from AI sports page

Post Are you curious to know whats in it?

90 Capsules
    Serving Size3Capsules

Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % DV*

Magnesium (Magnesium Chelate) 400mg 100%*
    Copper (Copper Chelate) 0.15mg 10%*

Zinc (Zinc Citrate) 30mg 200%*

Proprietary 3Z's Blend 1383mg †

Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis)(Root) (10:1 Powdered Extract), Magnolia Bark, Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata) (4:1 Powdered Extract), L-Theanine, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Bacopa Monniera P.E. 20% Baccosides

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    † Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose.

gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I did a log on this a while back and i was great. I just got 2 more bottles because its top notch
    Ortho core
    Mre Lite
    Super EPA
    Big Noise

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159915601
    ANS RITUAL LOG
    I have done other logs as well

Thanks great! Do you have a link for your log? I would love to read it

Originally Posted by gwgtopshelf View Post
    I did a log on this a while back and i was great. I just got 2 more bottles because its top notch

gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000) gwgtopshelf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by loves2rescue View Post
    Thanks great! Do you have a link for your log? I would love to read it
    my sig
    Ortho core
    Mre Lite
    Super EPA
    Big Noise

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159915601
    ANS RITUAL LOG
    I have done other logs as well

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the link! I'll follow and I'll get the rest of the team in here too.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In this nice log. 3z is oh so nice so for sleep.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Smile Funny story -- This product WORKS!

Last night my guinea pig (my son's guinea pig, Jesse) was screaming. This was a noise I never heard before and she generally only makes noise if people walk by...being that I was home alone, I became unnerved . She kept screaming for about 5 minutes.

I am texting with a friend of mine explaining that I was going to check the house and make sure no one was walking around. WELLLLLL, I had already taken the 3z.

The next thing I know my phone is ringing and I really dont even know what time it was. It was the local PD calling to do a well check. Im so totally confused....

Well, when I wake up in the morning I had responded to the text asking me if I was ok with

I fell (and I must have passed out)

so my worried friend called the police (with good cause)

TOO FUNNY!

I am fine and this product WORKS!

If you havent yet tried it, get on it!

Easter Morning Workout -- Thanks Arnold!

Arnold Dumbbell Press: 5 sets of 5 reps

Superset XX XX XX XX XX

Push Press - Behind the Neck: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
    Front Dumbbell Raise: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps

Superset XX XX XX XX XX
    Rear Delt Flye on Incline Bench: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
    Upright Row: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
    Barbell Curl: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps

Superset XX XX XX XX XX
    Incline Dumbbell Curl: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
    Concentration Curls: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
    Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps

Superset XX XX XX XX XX
    Triceps Push-Down: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
    Dumbbell One-Arm Triceps Extension: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps

Superset XX XX XX XX XX
    Wrist Curls: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
    Reverse Wrist Curls: 5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
    Decline Sit-up: 5 sets of 25 reps

And ended with 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill ...

Powered by a good nights sleep...thank you 3Z

814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000)
    3z is a legit sleep aid when paired with hghpro is just amazing, AI sports is a solid company with solid products
    "My body knows its limits, My mind just refuses to accept them"
    "I never had height, But boy i got heart"

Yes

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    In this nice log. 3z is oh so nice so for sleep.

DUH! Ok thanks

Originally Posted by gwgtopshelf View Post
    my sig

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jealous. I need to get some 3z. looks like youre loving it so far!
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Baseball insane

-----------------------------------
    i do it all on my own

Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000)
    3Zs is my favorite!!! I am a restless sleeper as well. 3z is life changing for me =) Glad u like it so far!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    ISSA CPT
    NPC Competitor

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Red face Leg day!

My leg workout -- Powered by Multi Vitamin and Fish oil and 3Z

Front Barbell Squat:
    5 sets of 8-12 reps

Barbell Deadlift:

3 sets of
    10,6,4 reps

Good Morning: 5 sets
    of 8-12 reps
    Barbell Lunge: 5 sets
    of 8-12 reps

Superset
    Leg Extensions: 5
    sets of 8-12 reps
    Seated Leg Curl: 5
    sets of 8-12 reps

Superset
    1/2 Standing Calf Raises:
    5 sets of 8-12 reps

Seated Calf Raise: 5
    sets of 8-12 reps

Kneeling Cable
    Crunch: 4 sets of 25
    reps

I signed up for my FIRST mud run!

The rugged maniac. .. . . .Is anyone in NJ that would like to join our team ???

http://www.ruggedmaniac.com/obstacle...uly-12th-13th/

Supplements

Multi Vitamin

Fish oil

3 Z

Thumbs up One week progress

I have been taking 3 Z for one week now and I have to say I love the product. I have also noticed that I have not gotten up 100 x to use the bathroom. Am I think only one who drinks a gallon of water and doesn't leave until 2 AM? LOL

Well, I am sleeping so much more soundly. I feel revived and am not foggy in the morning.

One of the things I really enjoy about the product is how deep and restful the sleep feels. I am enjoying this product and will be purchasing more!

Talking Shoulders and Arms (thank you Arnold)

1-10 Method: After 1-2
    warm-up sets, choose a
    weight that you are only
    able to lift for 1 rep.
    After you perform that 1
    rep, take just enough
    weight off to perform 2
    reps. From there, do the
    same for 3 reps and 4
    reps, going all the way
    up to 10 reps. This is
    brutal because you take
    no rest between sets.
    The only rest you get is
    when you are unloading
    the weights. I loved this
    technique, and it is a
    total shock to the
    muscle.

Superset
    Incline Dumbbell Curl:
    5 sets of 30, 8, 6, 4, 2
    reps

Concentration Curls: 5
    sets of 30, 8, 6, 4, 2 reps
    Close-Grip Barbell

Bench Press: 5 sets of
    30, 8, 6, 4, 2 reps

Superset
    Triceps Push-Down: 5

Dumbbell One-Arm

Triceps Extension: 5

Superset
    Wrist Curls: 5 sets of
    30, 8, 6, 4, 2 reps

Reverse Wrist Curls: 5

Decline Sit-up: 5 sets
    of 25 reps

Cardio post :

Two mile run

Registered User ProudArmyWife87's Avatar
    ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Those sleep aids sound great! I need to try them out. Great reviews lady!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great effort you're putting in. mud run..hmmm

what are you noticing from 3z, u until this point?

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

Great question John!

I have noticed that when I do fall asleep it feels natural. I am sleeping deeper and when I wake in the AM I am not drowsy or dazed. I find this product to be true to its claims.

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    great effort you're putting in. mud run..hmmm

what are you noticing from 3z, u until this point?

Red face Thursday Morning ...

Thanks for a good night sleep ... I woke up at 4:45 AM for a run before work.

Im taking Opti Woman Vitamin, Fish Oil and 3Z at this time for logging purposes.

Sleep is still a lot more restful and peaceful. If I do wake in the middle of the night I feel like Im rising out of a DEEP sleep. This is not common for me.

This product has been true to its claim.

Post Found a new app

For those of you who are new to the fitness world, one of the things that help to keep me on track are my apps!

There are several apps that I love:

My fitness pal

Fooducate

Mapmyrun

and today I found PACER (you can sync with your MFP)

what apps are you using that you love?

Do I feel groggy or drugged?

(Response to inbox question)

Very great question!! This is my fear as well and one of the reasons I stray away from Melatonin. That is a natural sleep aid and works great but makes me feel like a zombie in the AM.

I have been taking this product a few weeks now and I always wake right up, feeling refreshed. I have not felt drugged or drowsy in the morning at all.

It just feels like you fell asleep on your own and woke up on your own!

Give it a try

and keep the questions coming

Registered User ProudArmyWife87's Avatar
    ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudArmyWife87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love your log! I really need to give this stuff a try. I have been unable to sleep more than four hours for the past week and it is taking a toll!

I personally need eight hours of sleep a night , at least that usually, some can do less , I need my sleep!

Online coaching avilable

New bottle

Just purchased a new bottle of 3z..

Great stuff

Have you grabbed yours yet?