carlosfuentes5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good work out to build up rectus femoris

Hello!

I really want to focus on building up my leg muscles. Especially the rectus femoris, vastus medalis, and vastus lateralis muscles.
    I do a lot of leg extentions and deep hack squats but I just cant seem to feel the burn on the rectus femoris muscles.

Are there any specific workout routines or form that will really target the rectus femoris? Should I just increase the range of motion on my leg extentions?
    deep barbell squats???

Id love to work my ass off and eventually have wheels like Adam Charlton. I know im far from it but hell i gotta start somehwere.

Any advice please?

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Look up squats.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jawja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yup. Squats.
    Bench 320
    Squat 505
    DL 550

wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In addition to squats (if targeting the rectus femoris, vastus lat/med. primarily, use front squats as they decrease the load on your glutes and hammies) you can also use the leg press.

keep your feet closer together than you would squatting, and with your toes turned outward, concentrate on pushing through your heels/midfoot as opposed to just your heels.

go as heavy as possible but never dip below 20 reps. if done proper you will feel the burn right where the femoris seperates, creating the upper quad "V".

hope this helps
    Pec stretches Pec Stretches Pec Stretches

I am only here to help