Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1262
    dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dojsygo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by standalj View Post
    This past week I've been doing chest-supported dumbbell rows and am not really a fan of them. In the past I have done one-arm dumbbell rows like this:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...m-dumbbell-row

This method hits the same target muscles and for me I can feel it more and use more weight. Any particular reason why I should stick with chest-support rows?
    Most people tend to rotate their torso when doing one-arm dumbbell rows. You cant do that when rowing with both arms.
    There is also some benefits when rowing with both arms like shoulder health etc.
    I also disliked Chest-supported rows you need to squeeze your shoulder blades together for 2-3 secs. Now i there is no other exercise i get the same muscle contact with.

You can always do:
    chest-supported t-bar row
    chest-supported machine row
    Inverted row

Kelei said that the best exercise is inverted row because its a "open chain exercise" but its unpractical due that if you get very strong it will be hard to have lots of weights on the stomach.

Team Kelei - Doin Work! standalj's Avatar
    standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by davo26 View Post
    i think the main reason was the 'too easy to cheat' reason, but.... theres also the grip position to consider? i do chest supported row with the db's in a 'straight line' so they mimic a barbell and hence more like a bent over row. with the kneeling on a bench version, they become a hammer grip. theres probably not much in it, but could be a consideration?
    could it also be easier to flare the arms out to 60 degrees doing it with grip in 'barbell position'?
    I've tried the different grips with this exercise. It isn't about being easy, but rather I feel more out of the exercise when doing one-arm rows.

standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10) standalj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dojsygo View Post
    You can always do:
    chest-supported t-bar row
    This is ultimately what I want to do, but the gym I use doesn't have this equipment. Crazy they have just about everything else.

sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dojsygo View Post
    Hack squat with barbell can be a pain in the ass you can always try to do hack squat in the smith machine like this *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEhHboTcow
    hate that skinny shirtless guy.

AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After reading the never ending "but bro, no pics?" comments, I feel like adding something that most of you are overlooking. It seems to me some people think Kelei owes them something, whether it's pics, videos, the brand of toilet paper he uses, whatever. And the thing is...he doesn't. I don't know how many of you realize just how many hours he has spent creating these routines, posting regarding training and nutrition and answering a ton of PMs. It was almost like a second job. He did it for free. The money he made on the side training people privately in the past months was modest at best, and eventually not worth the time that went into it. It was never about the money and the guys who have been around know it. He's passionate about bodybuilding and he likes to help people.

If you don't like his advice, don't take it. If you think it's sensible and you're making progress, listen to him. It's just advice at the end of the day. For me the proof has been in the pudding, the pictures don't lie. I've made the most progress on his training style and I train following the same principles even now. So I guess I drank the Kool Aid.

Originally Posted by AD1984 View Post
    After reading the never ending "but bro, no pics?" comments, I feel like adding something that most of you are overlooking. It seems to me some people think Kelei owes them something, whether it's pics, videos, the brand of toilet paper he uses, whatever. And the thing is...he doesn't. I don't know how many of you realize just how many hours he has spent creating these routines, posting regarding training and nutrition and answering a ton of PMs. It was almost like a second job. He did it for free. The money he made on the side training people privately in the past months was modest at best, and eventually not worth the time that went into it. It was never about the money and the guys who have been around know it. He's passionate about bodybuilding and he likes to help people.

If you don't like his advice, don't take it. If you think it's sensible and you're making progress, listen to him. It's just advice at the end of the day. For me the proof has been in the pudding, the pictures don't lie. I've made the most progress on his training style and I train following the same principles even now. So I guess I drank the Kool Aid.
    Well said. I could care less what he actually looks like, whether he is taking performance-enhancing drugs, or whatever. Like you stated, he has selflessly devoted countless hours in creating routines and providing advice on exercises and nutrition. While I have only been performing his routines for a month now, I have never before done a routine that pushes me so hard. I know that significant gains can be made by following his routines. It comes down to commitment and perseverance.

Congrats on the engagement btw!

DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DravenCarey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DravenCarey View Post
    Hello everyone, I've got 1 more leg day before my break and first deload start and I'm loving it, I feel like I'm progressing well and that's a good feeling! However, I've got a few questions (forgive me if these have been asked 100 times but I tried to search for it and got no where, and I've not been up to date on reading the whole thread).

1.) For hack squat (my gym's machine is nearly identical to the one in this video in terms of how its mechanisms work: *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSgIWx9R0Oc)... is it "bad form" to place my hands on my thighs when I squat down? And if so, why? What's the benefit to grabbing the handles up near my neck? I can do like 75% more weight if I let my hands come down and rest on my thighs since I don't feel like I'm pulling those handles down on me (thus making it harder than it probably has to be). Some input on this would be great (I'm definitely still feeling it in my quads though, so I know it's working to an extent as is).

2.) What exactly are the y-raises for? I'm guessing it's not really a mass building exercise and more of a "keep your shoulders healthy" kind of lift. And what are "approved" replacements (when I come up to the top of the lift I feel an uncomfortable popping in my shoulder if I go over 20lbs :/)?

3.) For dumbbell chest flyes, my girlfriend does this routine with me and has noticed that this lift bothers her shoulders more than it should. As I get up in weight I do feel it a bit more in my shoulders as well (which can easily be chalked up to subpar form and the ego-driven desire to do more weight). My question would be, are chest flyes like those in the link a suitable replacement provided there's enough weight on the machine? (*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z57CtFmRMxA)

4.) This is my most curious question but it requires a bit of context. I'm 6'4" and had gotten down to about 198 lbs after a one year cut (with about 6 months of me eating at 2100 kcal). I've used multiple calculators/equations to determine what my estimated maintenance level is for my calorie intake all of which have put me right around 2800 kcal. I've taken the advice of those of you on the forum who told me to slowly work my way up from 2100 to 2800 by doing +100 kcal every week. So each week I've added another 100 calories to my daily intake (some weeks I'd go over this if I ate more than I should have on a particular day but no matter what it always averaged out to be under 2800 calories and it didn't happen too often).

That being said, over the course of the last 6 weeks (this is my first week at 2800 kcal and I've got a few days left) I've gained about 6.5 lbs. Now, I was planning on doing a slow bulk with a 250 kcal surplus and gaining about .5 lbs per week. So for me, I'm having a hard time figuring out why I've gained about a pound per week when I've still been eating under what my supposed maintenance level is. Sure the obvious answer is that my maintenance is actually lower than 2800, but for a guy my size who lifts 6 times a week.... I don't know if I buy that. I was supposed to start my +250 surplus next week, but with me already gaining weight this quickly I'm planning on holding off and staying at 2800 for a while to see what happens.

So I've come to you all to ask for advice on if this seems like the smart thing to do, or if anyone else has any insight as to why this might be happening, or if anyone can relate to having something similar happening after the end of a long term cut. Anyone care to chime in on these questions (particularly on what I should do for #4). Thanks everyone!
    Anyone care to chime in?

1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks for stepping in AD
    The guys/girls that have been here for a long time appreciate "EVERYTHING" that Kelei has done.
    It's a shame that a few people acting like little children have been trying to ruin it. I hope this doesn't keep Kelei away?

Bottom line, if someone don't like it or wants to question the program, go somewhere else.

This $hit works! THANKS Kelei
    Soon to be X-Fatoldman :)

If you always do what you've always done
    You'll Always get what you always got

My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150344193

7-9-12 295 lbs
    9-19-14 218 lbs

AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AD1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by standalj View Post
    Congrats on the engagement btw!
    Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying your training so far.

Originally Posted by 1fatoldman View Post
    Thanks for stepping in AD
    The guys/girls that have been here for a long time appreciate "EVERYTHING" that Kelei has done.
    It's a shame that a few people acting like little children have been trying to ruin it. I hope this doesn't keep Kelei away?

Bottom line, if someone don't like it or wants to question the program, go somewhere else.

This $hit works! THANKS Kelei
    No, not at all, Kelei is far more mellow than I am. Our upcoming wedding and future plans might keep him away for a little while I think it's normal to be curious and I don't think it's ill will on their part. However, K has said from the beginning that he prefers to keep some things private and I think it would be nice if people respected that, even if they don't understand the reasons behind it. Beating the same dead horse after 2 years is getting old and totally inconsequential to the bigger picture of our own personal progress.

Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying your training so far.

No, not at all, Kelei is far more mellow than I am. Our upcoming wedding and future plans might keep him away for a little while I think it's normal to be curious and I don't think it's ill will on their part. However, K has said from the beginning that he prefers to keep some things private and I think it would be nice if people respected that, even if they don't understand the reasons behind it. Beating the same dead horse after 2 years is getting old and totally inconsequential to the bigger picture of our own personal progress.
    Well said and congratulations on the upcoming wedding!
    "The best BOSU ball workout is one max rep of throwing it across the gym so you have place to deadlift". - Chris Shugart

ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sepandee View Post
    Based on your numbers, I would say just focus on increasing your strength primarily and don't worry abotu whether you're 12% or 14% body fat and weighing yourself every other day. You're 40 (sorry!), and be aware that those love handles get very very difficult to remove once you reach a certain age. I've already given up on them, because no matter how nice everything else looks, there's always a bit of them there. It's just not worth the effort. Life is full of better things to keep myself occupied with!

But yeah, just focus on your numbers and weigh yourself once every two weeks, IMO. If you've gained weight and you're adding to your lifts and you don't look noticeably fatter (take pictures if you want to), then just keep doing what you're doing. If you've gained weight but you're also getting fatter, then you can do one of two things: if your lifts are increasing, then keep at it and sometime down the road when you've gained enough muscle mass start cutting; or you can start eating less calories.

I would call that a medium approach. I'm on the light side: I eat whatever's in front of me, weigh myself maybe once a month, and pretty much just focus on my lifts and occasionally on how my body composition looks. I used to be obsessed with body fat %, my weight, etc., and honestly it would've served me better if I slept more as opposed to searching on the internet how to best measure my body fat.

But then again, people have different goals. Maybe you want to look like Hugh Jackman and prepared to spend hours and hours every day and week worrying about what you eat, how much you weigh, etc. That's fine if that's your goal, of course.

I'm curious as well. Without a t-bar chest supported rows these don't feel too great. So I'm curious to know the answer to this as well, although I tend to avoid unilateral movements as they're time consuming.
    I have to disagree with some of your post here. While it may be true that it gets easier to put on fat as you get older, unless you have a medical condition or some terrible genetics, you should be able to keep the love handles off with just a bit of dedication to your diet and workouts. I'm 30, which I don't consider old, but for the first time in my life I have good ab definition. I track my weight and eat mostly the same things every day, but it's perfectly enjoyable for me, and I don't stress over any of it. Like you said, it depends what's important to you, and if you'd rather enjoy eating out a lot and being lax with your diet, that's perfectly fine, but I just want to point out someone shouldn't just admit defeat and that the body they want isn't attainable after a certain age.
    Kansas City Crew

JoshLifts123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bench press
    Tricep pressdowns
    Cable side lateral raises

Beginner D2:

Chin-ups
    Chest-supported rows
    Lying cable curls

Beginner D3:

Front squats
    Romanian deadlifts
    Standing calf raises

I'm a beginner... That begginer program seems a little basic?

Originally Posted by ctprelude View Post
    I have to disagree with some of your post here. While it may be true that it gets easier to put on fat as you get older, unless you have a medical condition or some terrible genetics, you should be able to keep the love handles off with just a bit of dedication to your diet and workouts. I'm 30, which I don't consider old, but for the first time in my life I have good ab definition. I track my weight and eat mostly the same things every day, but it's perfectly enjoyable for me, and I don't stress over any of it. Like you said, it depends what's important to you, and if you'd rather enjoy eating out a lot and being lax with your diet, that's perfectly fine, but I just want to point out someone shouldn't just admit defeat and that the body they want isn't attainable after a certain age.
    Given my diet and commitment to working out I am confident my love handles will be gone before the end of the year. You guys will see some good progress when I post my 3 month progress pics in September.

Well, after doing Kelei's routine for just over a month now I've found that my support muscles (delts in particular) are definitely my weakest link and limiting factor to me lifting more weight for some of the primary muscle exercises. They are frequently fatigued/sore, especially since switching to the A/B routine. I hope they get stronger sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by standalj; 07-12-2014 at 06:20 AM.

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've nearly finished the new routine, it's a culmination of everything up until now, there'll be no need to refer to my previous routines, the new routine will become the "default" routine, I consider my previous routines to be stepping stones.

In regards to recent events I'll say that I'm disappointed but certainly not surprised, truth be told I've been considering quitting the forums for quite a while now, I no longer have the time/energy I used to have. As I've said from the very beginning I'll reveal myself when circumstance allows it, not a day sooner, no amount of pressure is going to change that, all will make sense in the end.

I'll be taking an extended/indefinite break from the forums after I post the new routine, I might check in occasionally to see how you're all doing but I'm not going to be around to answer questions, so essentially you'll be own your own.

Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardashir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I think there is far more people that for wathever reason take advantage of Kelei's counsels and routines than people that critiquize or "doubt". It is simple, do you like it? Try it, it's free. You don't like it? Try another method, there are hundreds of them. Many people like me (in my case due to my poor english) are just lurkers that profit good and in any case free counsels. I thank Kelei ( I don't know him and I don't care) for the time and knowledge he has shared; his views have changed my mind in some aspects and have make me think no matter if I agree or not at all. And I have made progress, a good progress.

Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kelei View Post
    I've nearly finished the new routine.........
    I'm sorry to hear that man but ya gotta do what you gotta do. I'm looking forward to the new routine though, and you've got yourself a fan in me.

Hope you do come back though, this site needs a guy like you.

davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davo26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Alyion View Post
    Hope you do come back though, this site needs a guy like you.
    tis true, altho with all the wisdom keleis imparted on these 3 (soon to be 4) routines, the answers to just about every question are in there somewhere. also theres enough long-time lurkers on here thatll be only too pleased to chip in with the advice that we've learned.

take a well-earned break kelei, and enjoy married life :-D (not before youve dropped no 4 on us tho ;-)
    Kelei routine log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148907233

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by davo26 View Post
    tis true, altho with all the wisdom keleis imparted on these 3 (soon to be 4) routines, the answers to just about every question are in there somewhere. also theres enough long-time lurkers on here thatll be only too pleased to chip in with the advice that we've learned.

take a well-earned break kelei, and enjoy married life :-D (not before youve dropped no 4 on us tho ;-)
    I created the original routine/thread because I wanted to share my knowledge/opinions with you all, once upon a time I was clueless about all this stuff, I know how it feels to be passionate about something yet lack the knowledge to apply yourself to full effect. My goal has been to provide all the knowledge required so that you guys/girls can create/customise your own routines, those of you who've been following my threads since the beginning should no longer require my support/guidance, you know more than enough, now it's simply a matter of having faith in and trusting your own judgements, use some trial and error and see what works and what doesn't.

I never expected to be rewarded for the time/energy I've invested here, watching you all improve your physiques and knowing that my advice is helping people is a reward in itself. It seems as though karma has been kind to me, I never dreamed of finding such an awesome woman to stand by my side, believe me when I say that I'm taking more away from here than all of you combined.

I'm sure most of you understand why I won't be able to spend much time here any more, I've got promises to keep/fulfill and my first priority is and always will be the woman I love. I once asked my father the difference between a boy and a man and although I never understood his answer at the time I understand it perfectly now, he told me that a boy thinks of himself and does what he wants while a man thinks of those he loves and does what he must.
    Last edited by Kelei; 07-12-2014 at 04:52 AM.

golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll reveal myself when circumstance allows it, not a day sooner, no amount of pressure is going to change that, all will make sense in the end.

;-)

I've done bits and pieces of your prior routines and am really looking forward to this final version. Time is my biggest issues so hopefully it can be done in less than an hour a day. Thanks for all your contributions.
    Attached Images

I'm sure most of you understand why I won't be able to spend much time here any more, I've got promises to keep/fulfill and my first priority is and always will be the woman I love. I once asked my father the difference between a boy and a man and although I never understood his answer at the time I understand it perfectly now, he told me that a boy thinks of himself and does what he wants while a man thinks of those he loves and does what he must.
    Kudos to you for being a genuine man and doing your loved ones right!

Can you give us a glimpse of what life has in store for you guys? Staying in Australia? Career goals? etc.

Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corpsez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deep stuff there Kelei. I understand completely where you are coming from. I made that same transition not too long ago. I suddenly just had an epiphany. May happiness follow you wherever your path in life may lead. Thanks again for sharing all your knowledge. Couldn't have asked for more.

1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I created the original routine/thread because I wanted to share my knowledge/opinions with you all, once upon a time I was clueless about all this stuff, I know how it feels to be passionate about something yet lack the knowledge to apply yourself to full effect. My goal has been to provide all the knowledge required so that you guys/girls can create/customise your own routines, those of you who've been following my threads since the beginning should no longer require my support/guidance, you know more than enough, now it's simply a matter of having faith in and trusting your own judgements, use some trial and error and see what works and what doesn't.

I never expected to be rewarded for the time/energy I've invested here, watching you all improve your physiques and knowing that my advice is helping people is a reward in itself. It seems as though karma has been kind to me, I never dreamed of finding such an awesome woman to stand by my side, believe me when I say that I'm taking more away from here than all of you combined.

Kelei
    It is with sincere appreciation that I thank you for what you've done.
    I realize that your routines weren't designed for older folks like myself. That being said, I've followed them since June 2013 and I am total amazed with my progress and results. Following your advice and routines I now have muscles that I previously thought were unobtainable and more importantly you gave me the knowledge to continue going forward. For this I will be forever grateful!

I wish both you and AD success and happiness for many many years to come.
    You will be missed, but I have NO doubt that your routines will live on.

Thanks Again
    George
    Soon to be X-Fatoldman :)

If you always do what you've always done
    You'll Always get what you always got

My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150344193

7-9-12 295 lbs
    9-19-14 218 lbs

TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I dont think anyone, including myself, cares what he looks like. We all know he is knowledgeable. What I want to know is, have you PERSONALLY seen him front squat 660 POUNDS 100 TIMES with 30 second rest between? Telling us yes or no does not give away any private information regarding dat dere cell tech usage. That is all anyone has ever been curious of because that is world record holder type stuff there. Heck, it is beyond anything close to an actual world record. Guys in the animal cage expos are doing maybe 600 dl for 8 reps yet kelei is somehow doing that much for 100 right after 660 lb front squats for 100 reps. What kind of looney world is this where people aren't curious of that at ALL???? So just a simple question out of admiration and curiosity...have YOU seen him do that much???

klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheWickerman View Post
    I dont think anyone, including myself, cares what he looks like. We all know he is knowledgeable. What I want to know is, have you PERSONALLY seen him front squat 660 POUNDS 100 TIMES with 30 second rest between? Telling us yes or no does not give away any private information regarding dat dere cell tech usage. That is all anyone has ever been curious of because that is world record holder type stuff there. Heck, it is beyond anything close to an actual world record. Guys in the animal cage expos are doing maybe 600 dl for 8 reps yet kelei is somehow doing that much for 100 right after 660 lb front squats for 100 reps. What kind of looney world is this where people aren't curious of that at ALL???? So just a simple question out of admiration and curiosity...have YOU seen him do that much???
    Why does it matter to you so much?
    Snapchat/Instagram: Mimsthe3rd

T/K Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168429013

TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by klaximilian View Post
    Why does it matter to you so much?
    it doesnt, i was just curious. if this whole convo was in real life it would have taken maybe 2 minutes, but everything is slower online and then others chime in which makes it appear a bigger deal than it is. why does it matter to you if im just inquiring (a natural thing for a human to do).

klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheWickerman View Post
    it doesnt, i was just curious. if this whole convo was in real life it would have taken maybe 2 minutes, but everything is slower online and then others chime in which makes it appear a bigger deal than it is. why does it matter to you if im just inquiring (a natural thing for a human to do).
    I'm just curious why you keep regurgitating this whole "I'm not buying that he lifts that much" crap into this thread when the routine has worked incredibly well for many people. I think that's all the matters.

It's not that you shouldn't be questioning Kelei's claims, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter one iota how much he can lift given the plethora of valuable information he's provided over the years. Had this information all came from Lyle McDonald himself, would we care if he claimed such heavy lifts? (I use Lyle as an example because he clearly can't lift near Kelei's claimed lifts)
    Snapchat/Instagram: Mimsthe3rd

T/K Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168429013

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by klaximilian View Post
    I'm just curious why you keep regurgitating this whole "I'm not buying that he lifts that much" crap into this thread when the routine has worked incredibly well for many people. I think that's all the matters.

It's not that you shouldn't be questioning Kelei's claims, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter one iota how much he can lift given the plethora of valuable information he's provided over the years. Had this information all came from Lyle McDonald himself, would we care if he claimed such heavy lifts? (I use Lyle as an example because he clearly can't lift near Kelei's claimed lifts)
    yeh, he only mentioned it because someone asked him out of curiosity later on. he was just answering someone's question, its not like he made it the starting argument - this is my magical routine & this is what it made me lift etc. yet thats how some are playing it.
    "Though the concept is not scientifically validated in detail (it should be considered as a hypothesis rather than a scientific theory), it is useful from a practical standpoint. When training athletes, it is impossible to wait until scientific research provides all of the necessary knowledge." Vladmir M. Zatsiorsky, Ph.D.

I just posted the new thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162992991

Best of luck to you all, I appreciate all the kind words and well wishes.

sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) sepandee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just posted the new thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162992991

Best of luck to you all, I appreciate all the kind words and well wishes.
    kelei, only one two people started questioning you and they (almost) stopped. Everyone else here appreciates what you've done, so no need to even bother discussing this issue. I've personally have had great success with your routines.

And Thanks for the new routine. Gonna check it out now.