Registered User xBurningGiraffe's Avatar
    xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xBurningGiraffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Intermittent Fasting with afternoon workouts

I've been looking into intermittent fasting to lean up. How do I set a schedule to train fasted if my workout is around 5:30 - 6:00 pm.

Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You grind it out.

I lift at 5:30 four days a week. My window is actually 4:00PM-9:00PM or so. I bring lunch to work (8-5) and chow down on a PB sandwich or a cliff bar before I lift. I workout and then chow down the other 1600-1800~ cals I have left that night with a heavy whey shake.

I also use an ECA stack for appetite suppression. Eph tabs and Black Coffee through the early hours.
    "Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night all day!"
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ -$pring ©utters ©rew- CS:GO Crew

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dont eat roughly 4 hours before your workout
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Dessylin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xBurningGiraffe View Post
    I've been looking into intermittent fasting to lean up. How do I set a schedule to train fasted if my workout is around 5:30 - 6:00 pm.
    I started IF with a 4 hour window between 6-10 and worked out around 5. I however, struggled with eating so much food in a short span. A few weeks ago I switched to Alternate Day fasting which is taking IF to the next level. I love it and even started my boyfriend on it now.

Little rundown on alternate day fasting. You fast for 36 hours and during that time you can have about 20-40% of your maintenance calories from lean protein and vegetables after your hit the 20 hr mark. I usually have a big salad. Either way this is what keeps you said during that time. Remember that you will be asleep for the first 8 hrs or so and the last 8 hrs. Give or take a few depending on how much sleep you get. On your feasting days I do iifym and count everything. It's does no good to binge out, your just counteracting IMO. I also try to eat very clean.

If you want more info checkout Dr. Sara Solomon. She's my go to for anything IF/AD fasting.

STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dessylin View Post
    I started IF with a 4 hour window between 6-10 and worked out around 5. I however, struggled with eating so much food in a short span. A few weeks ago I switched to Alternate Day fasting which is taking IF to the next level. I love it and even started my boyfriend on it now.

Little rundown on alternate day fasting. You fast for 36 hours and during that time you can have about 20-40% of your maintenance calories from lean protein and vegetables after your hit the 20 hr mark. I usually have a big salad. Either way this is what keeps you said during that time. Remember that you will be asleep for the first 8 hrs or so and the last 8 hrs. Give or take a few depending on how much sleep you get. On your feasting days I do iifym and count everything. It's does no good to binge out, your just counteracting IMO. I also try to eat very clean.

If you want more info checkout Dr. Sara Solomon. She's my go to for anything IF/AD fasting.
    why are you in such a small eating window, women are encouraged to have a even larger window then men....(14 fasted/10 fed)

JazzyyBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hmm... Question

Originally Posted by Auxe View Post
    You grind it out.

I lift at 5:30 four days a week. My window is actually 4:00PM-9:00PM or so. I bring lunch to work (8-5) and chow down on a PB sandwich or a cliff bar before I lift. I workout and then chow down the other 1600-1800~ cals I have left that night with a heavy whey shake.

I also use an ECA stack for appetite suppression. Eph tabs and Black Coffee through the early hours.
    Hey. Based on the last thread I wanted to ask the following.... I am currently on 16/8. My first meal is at 1pm. Followed by a few snacks until around 3ish. Between 430-530 I am in the gym (cardio or weight training). Can I/F be planned in this way?

Thanks.

bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000) bcradio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JazzyyBB View Post
    Hey. Based on the last thread I wanted to ask the following.... I am currently on 16/8. My first meal is at 1pm. Followed by a few snacks until around 3ish. Between 430-530 I am in the gym (cardio or weight training). Can I/F be planned in this way?

Thanks.
    IF can be planned anyway that you want and whatever works best for you.

Why? Because IF doesn't serve any purpose what-so-ever. It only helps you eat your daily calories at a more spread out interval. If you want to eat 15 times a day then that is fine. If you want to eat once a day then that is fine as well. Do what works for you.

PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No factor. Get in there and Get **** Done!

I currently fast from 6pm-noon and often workout 6-8am. The first few days of it are rough but after that it's fine.