Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Alone or partner, how do you lift or prefer to lift

Ran into my old workout buddy last night at the gym. Boy was it fun. I usually lift by myself as my schedule doesn't allow me to meet with him anymore, but i sure do miss it. Hopefully come summer will start lifting together again for one or two a week.

There just some odd joy, lifting with the right person, only have found three such people though over the past twenty years.
    My journal, not detailed, but heck I never keep track of much anyhow. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121196291&p=863931421#post863931421

leader in trailing technology

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have had 10 sessions with a PT that I did enjoy
    working out in company did add a new dynamic to the equation

I have only worked out with a training partner three times since last September
    2 occasions with a Crossfit PT that visits me from UK ( old friend) both of those sessions felt great for exactly the reasons you describe above

1 occasion with a mate who visited from UK last weekend, but he is not a gym regular and focused on cardio equipment
    so whilst we arrived and left the gym at the same time, we did not actually train together
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

asilcenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asilcenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know it is more fun working out with a friend as buddy but I always prefer to workout alone...

To be alone is matching with my workout style because I am not going with heavy heavier and more... To be fit is enough and when I reach my limit of weight I donot need more...

Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The right matched training partner can be good .. but that seems rare in my experience.
    Goals and progress often seem to differ.
    With that in mind, I usually prefer alone.
    Michael Spitzer - Author - FITNESS at 40,50,60 and BEYOND

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right now I prefer to lift alone. Headphones on focusing on what Im doing. I also keep a pretty intense routine usually doing super or giant sets to get everything done in under an hour. There are times when doing more of a bulking routine when I would like a good partner to spot me and give that extra bit of competion during heavy sets, but I'm still cutting...I can usually get a spot if needed.

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I first started with a buddy years ago and loved it. After the first few months we both got out of it and when I went back, it was alone. I miss it a bit to be honest. I like working out alone a lot but there is something fun about having a partner there.

Originally Posted by asilcenk View Post
    I know it is more fun working out with a friend as buddy but I always prefer to workout alone...

To be alone is matching with my workout style because I am not going with heavy heavier and more... To be fit is enough and when I reach my limit of weight I donot need more...
    And your friends try and force you to do more than you want?

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alone. Don't want to waste time waiting on anyone.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

asilcenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asilcenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    I first started with a buddy years ago and loved it. After the first few months we both got out of it and when I went back, it was alone. I miss it a bit to be honest. I like working out alone a lot but there is something fun about having a partner there.

And your friends try and force you to do more than you want?

No, I mean I just donot need...

MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lifting solo crew

I can motivate myself well enough and dont want to wait for others. They normally try to change up my routine or insist their way is best.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Ran into my old workout buddy last night at the gym. Boy was it fun. I usually lift by myself as my schedule doesn't allow me to meet with him anymore, but i sure do miss it. Hopefully come summer will start lifting together again for one or two a week.

There just some odd joy, lifting with the right person, only have found three such people though over the past twenty years.
    I have 2 lifting partners right now. Both are pretty big guys @275 and 320 lbs looking to lose weight and get more fit while maintaining or improving strength. My goal is to put on muscle mass and maintain or slowly reduce by bf%. We're all similar in strength, so it's pretty easy to workout together. I find the company to be a good thing as we all bring a little bit different to the table. We work very well together. We spot each other and give opinions on different routines and form. I find it a good thing, but I do sometimes miss the solitude of working alone.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I lift solo in my basement. I wouldn't mind having a partner, but at this point I don't have friends that live close enough by to make it work with my schedule - I lift early am.

I think I might enjoy some aspects of it, but really it is the only time I get any time to myself. By the time I am done lifting my daughter is up and I am with her and the woman, then at work all day, then home with them again.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've had about 12 workout partners in the past 25 years, some good, some bad, but I prefer now to be by myself.
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've had only one partner in 30 years, about 20 years ago. We really complimented each other: I had more experience, she had a kinesiology degree - I learned a lot.

I also tried with my husband - then boyfriend - for a bit. Epic fail!! I'm really precise in what I do and he was just goofing off!

I train side by side with my teenaged boys sometimes now and that's awesome.

Otherwise it's headphone and don't talk to me! Been like that forever.
    Last edited by mcbourque; 04-17-2014 at 07:56 AM.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had a workout friend once. Never again. Great guy and terrific spotter. But I am preferring to workout alone.

For me, at least I am able to focus, concentrate, lift, pause briefly and continue. Headphones on. I greet those I know, lift, and greet them as I leave. Go home.

If someone was training with me, it would involve more time than I want.

I saw a gym shirt years ago: Gym time is me time. So, F'Off!
    Weight lifting and bodybuilding are not my hobbies. When you eat, sleep, read and think of training today and how you'll train tomorrow, it's not a hobby. It's life.

Bodybuilding is an ever-evolving, changing science. Anyone who thinks weight lifters and bodybuilders are not intelligent, have never read a bodybuilding book, studied the science of diet and muscle, lifted a weight, or spent a day preparing meals and counting their macros.

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alone
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On me tod(that's alone in Englishmoney)best training was years back and had a good choice of regulars to spot who I trusted
    Rockabilly ,muscle cars ,hot rods,gretsch guitars and tattoos all rock!

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just started training with Ntrlftr on the weekends. We both push each other past where we were comfortable with. Nice to finally work with someone that knows more than you do.
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

anonymous
    Had a workout partner for the last 3 months, and LOVED it! We were very compatible, he has a wealth of knowledge and experience, and working out together was such a great experience. Unfortunately, we had to part company......don't know if I will ever get a partner like him again, so working out solo for now.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hate lifting with a partner. I like doing my routine without having to adjust it to fit somebody else's preferences. I just can't lift effectively that way.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It would be nice to have a spotter on bench. I've had some embarrassing fails where I had to call out for a rescue.

I'm too upside-down/inside-out with my daily schedule. Having to be at the gym ready to work at "x" time every day would be too anxiety provoking. I NEVER ever miss a scheduled session. Ever. But just as often as not, a 5:15 session becomes a 6:22 one. Things like that. I need more flexibility than having someone expecting me there at a certain time allows. Too bad.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) polishedball is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Hate lifting with a partner. I like doing my routine without having to adjust it to fit somebody else's preferences. I just can't lift effectively that way.
    Yes the big key is the three that worked great for me all had similar body types and the same lifting style. Neither made an adjustment.
    My journal, not detailed, but heck I never keep track of much anyhow. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121196291&p=863931421#post863931421

leader in trailing technology

randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forever alone crew,!
    Lifting with someone else is just a hassle

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Usually alone. However I'm going to a conference next month and one of my buddies I was in Iraq with will be there. We used to go to the gym together back in the day so it would be cool if we can do that during the conference week. Plus the guy is a beast so he'll probably push me.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Usually alone. Unless I train with someone with the same mindset of intensity as myself.

I don't like to talk and joke between sets. Sometimes I take long breaks between sets and don't want to throw them off or feel rushed.

Some people like to talk and joke but that stuff throws my intensity off. I like to be relatively angry while blasting violent music into my ears in the gym. It keeps me focused and where I need to be.

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alone. Nobody in my gym can keep up with me. Mind you I'm in a smaller gym that doesn't have a lot of strong guys. Also I like to listen to heavy music while working out and the gym plays like modern pop n ****.
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tomnationwide View Post
    Alone. Nobody in my gym can keep up with me. Mind you I'm in a smaller gym that doesn't have a lot of strong guys. Also I like to listen to heavy music while working out and the gym plays like modern pop n ****.
    Would listen to music with. Can't keep up with though.

You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Much prefer to fly solo. But right now my wife is training with me. It isn't ideal but she needs to workout and so I have adapted my workout around her needs.
    Was friends with Methuselah

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    Would listen to music with. Can't keep up with though.

Word. I don't mind dropping a plate each set at all but I'm way ahead. I'm probably in the wrong gym for what I'm doing. I should probably go into a meathead gym anyway.
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mounkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Over the years i've worked out both alone and with a partner. Partners get you pumped and push you past those thresholds but workouts can take twice as long. As i get older I need all the time i can get so now just work out solo, bang through it and move on.

Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't know it but I prefer to do it alone. A friend of mine recently asked to come work out with me and I could not dial in the way I usually do. I was relieved when she fell by the way side. I'm a lone wolf.
    Last edited by Photoglady; 04-18-2014 at 08:07 AM.