Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My friend wants to fight me [srs] -Advice please-

I know I'll probably regret this request for earnest advice, as I'm talking to TMisc. But I'll give this a try.

Recently, there's been a whole situation where my friend and I have had drama with eachother; we've been getting close, but this one event happened that significantly broke apart our relationship.
    It involves cheating on a test: he planted me with the cheating paper, and I got caught while he cheated. Having a bunch of things at risk such as my powerful school position, I ratted him out, to serve justice. I know this sounds like i'm a bitch, but when college is coming up and these pressures arise, you act with panic. Also, he doesn't serve any position.

As we speak, I'm having a discussion with him.
    We've come to a resolution that he would take the blame if I would fight him after school one day.

I have a slightly bigger build than him, but I have no fighting experience. I don't really know about him, but judging from his quick response to threatening me, I'm assuming he does.
    Also, I don't really want to beat his ass, as this would only leave me in a lose-lose situation, but then again, I don't want to be a punching bag either.

What do I do?
    Help me compromise, please.
    I gave you guys the slightest details because the truth is in a long story, but this is the best I can do.
    WWOT

mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whoop his ass

i've fought all of my close friends on multiple occasions and it didn't effect our friendship at all
    GSF

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just tell him you'll fight him so he takes the blame.

Then once he does just don't fight him cause that will also jeopidise college.

Then proceed to break contact cause if he dogged you in the first place why would ya wanna be mates with him.

phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mmafighter1294 View Post
    whoop his ass

i've fought all of my close friends on multiple occasions and it didn't effect our friendship at all
    I'm still considering this. Help me out, give me like a good video tut or something please lol.
    WWOT

Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    Just tell him you'll fight him so he takes the blame.

Then once he does just don't fight him cause that will also jeopidise college.

Then proceed to break contact cause if he dogged you in the first place why would ya wanna be mates with him.
    You see, what I put at risk here is being talked about in school.
    Sure, I may be absolved from my punishment, but now I'll look like a pussy even if I serve the powerful position I hold. I'm really popular in school.
    WWOT

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by phyx View Post
    You see, what I put at risk here is being talked about in school.
    Sure, I may be absolved from my punishment, but now I'll look like a pussy even if I serve the powerful position I hold. I'm really popular in school.
    lol - Sht like that people will talk about for like 3-4 days before they get bored of it.

If you started this whole prediciment because you were worried about college why would you know make it finish with the same result that it started, ie your college in jeopardy.

Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    lol - Sht like that people will talk about for like 3-4 days before they get bored of it.

If you started this whole prediciment because you were worried about college why would you know make it finish with the same result that it started, ie your college in jeopardy.
    You're right, but we'd probably fight out of school boundaries haha.
    WWOT

injuredbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Get him talking about what he did while having your phone record it in your pocket.

Make the fight go down so that it looks like you're both equally losing/winning/whatever. Just make it go to the point where you both beat each other a bit and decide to call it quits.

What sort of chitty friend sets you up as a cheater and then demands you fight him. I bet he won't even come clean after.

Registered Alpha TimeToMakeGains's Avatar
    TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fight him ask questions later
    *Team Seid*
    Follow on ig for car/misc/lifting stuff... ig:TimeToMakeGains

-Never Home Crew - FA crew - Virgin Crew -

Current BW: 13 stone

S:30 stone (atg)
    B:15 stone (atg)
    D:30 stone

Originally Posted by injuredbuilder View Post
    Get him talking about what he did while having your phone record it in your pocket.

Make the fight go down so that it looks like you're both equally losing/winning/whatever. Just make it go to the point where you both beat each other a bit and decide to call it quits.

What sort of chitty friend sets you up as a cheater and then demands you fight him. I bet he won't even come clean after.
    I'm worried about the fight going to extremes: either him getting his ass whooped, or me getting ****ed up.
    I don't know how to fight. I have adrenaline rushes occasionally, but being a panic-mode retard at a fight doesn't seem to be a good option
    WWOT

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You could just let things play out how they do whether he takes the blame or not. Did you agree to hold the cheat paper? if so take responsibility.

If you fight, you're really strong and big for your age. You can win without throwing a punch, bend down quickly and grab 1 leg, then rush him and take him down. Then choke him out or do a key lock to make him give up. Look up some submission/takedown/wrestling moves on youtube. You should know how to fight in life anyways.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    You could just let things play out how they do whether he takes the blame or not. Did you agree to hold the cheat paper? if so take responsibility.

If you fight, you're really strong and big for your age. You can win without throwing a punch, bend down quickly and grab 1 leg, then rush him and take him down. Then choke him out or do a key lock to make him give up. Look up some submission/takedown/wrestling moves on youtube. You should know how to fight in life anyways.
    Just baby-repped you
    I'm actually sort of excited to fight him, but at the same time this is risky. Can you help me find a specific video? Realistically, chances are I'll be packing some punches
    WWOT

Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your avi is how you look now (175 lbs too) and he is smaller, you might be able to drop him even w/o experience. Idk if he is smaller than you or not but you could probably win. You look like you could fuk someone up nohomo.
    Doesn't pull out crew
    Doesn't put in crew

Originally Posted by Bailey203 View Post
    If your avi is how you look now (175 lbs too) and he is smaller, you might be able to drop him even w/o experience. Idk if he is smaller than you or not but you could probably win. You look like you could fuk someone up nohomo.
    Lmao thanks, but sometimes physique doesn't matter. He's only slightly smaller than me; relatively same height too. However, one thing: he's also pretty good at football
    WWOT

BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lmao thanks, but sometimes physique doesn't matter. He's only slightly smaller than me; relatively same height too. However, one thing: he's also pretty good at football
    Not saying you should do this but hit him in the throat (do not punch him in the throat as hard as you can, just a fairly decent hit like 1/4 speed) then just throw him. The other option is a leg sweep or to wind him if you have no experience that is probably what you are going to be most successful with.

Another thing is to go to hit him in the stomach so he drops his guard then hook him.

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just baby-repped you
    I'm actually sort of excited to fight him, but at the same time this is risky. Can you help me find a specific video? Realistically, chances are I'll be packing some punches
    A video isn't going to help you learn how to fight.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From my experience with fights, most people do a combo of hammerfists and windmills. Its like playing a fighting game with someone who button mashes when you actually know how to play and they win. That sporadic fury of fists can be bad but a lot of punches lack power when they hammerfist. My advice to you is do what BaraonJohn says and hit him in the throat or try to land a solid blow to the side of the jaw. Practice shadow boxing before you fight. Shadowboxing is when you just punch the air to perfect form/whatever. Do it in the shower, in the mirror to see yourself, in between sets at the gym, anywhere..
    Doesn't pull out crew
    Doesn't put in crew

Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coreyoki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol @ this thread, don't fight him

You or him could get serious injurys/no college etc

If you do, let him make the first move.

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    here's the thing, with self defense and fighting, you need to have 3 or 4 moves ready to use or else you'll freeze up. Unless you just go apesh!t which would probably get you a win if he isn't a great fighter. Here are some vids

if you want to box, just get your jab out there to keep him from getting too close, then strike when you have a shot, most people react poorly to a punch, are in shock momentarily so you usually can just get one good hit, then follow with a flurry and he'll be overwhelmed.

ask and ye shall receive

Originally Posted by ParkRanger View Post
    A video isn't going to help you learn how to fight.
    of course it is. You need to know what to do before you do it. There's a reason there are tons of self defense and mma instructional vids.

ask and ye shall receive

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    of course it is. You need to know what to do before you do it. There's a reason there are tons of self defense and mma instructional vids.
    Lmao no dude, it's not. Yes, there is a reason there are tons of self defense videos and such— they attract lot's of dumb viewers like OP who think watching one video will suddenly make you a fighting expert. It's like walking out of a Kung Fu movie and thinking you automatically know martial arts.

Sure, you can see how things are done, but he's not going to remember in real-time, with adrenaline pumping. The only way you'll actually learn is through experience and practice, making the moves second nature.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Lmao no dude, it's not. Yes, there is a reason there are tons of self defense videos and such— they attract lot's of dumb viewers like OP who think watching one video will suddenly make you a fighting expert. It's like walking out of a Kung Fu movie and thinking you automatically know martial arts.

Sure, you can see how things are done, but he's not going to remember in real-time, with adrenaline pumping. The only way you'll actually learn is through experience and practice, making the moves second nature.
    I understand both of your positions.
    I'm well aware that watching videos won't make me a fighting expert, and i'm sure Clamz is too; but definitely, they'll help me get a better technique / help me test waters before I get into the real experience.

Man i'm sorta hyped for this lol. I just hope I don't break / fracture anything..
    WWOT

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You look like a ****git snitching. Given he put you in the situation.

Just fight him and end it. He still wants to be friends but wants to justify you snitching on him.

Chin tucked, eyes on your opponent, and swing. Use your weight but don't lose your balance.

You won't learn how to punch in a couple of days.

BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BaronJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here's the thing, with self defense and fighting, you need to have 3 or 4 moves ready to use or else you'll freeze up. Unless you just go apesh!t which would probably get you a win if he isn't a great fighter. Here are some vids
    if you want to box, just get your jab out there to keep him from getting too close, then strike when you have a shot, most people react poorly to a punch, are in shock momentarily so you usually can just get one good hit, then follow with a flurry and he'll be overwhelmed.
    GL getting any type of submission on someone with flailing limbs, especially as an inexperienced fighter who doesn't know how to guard or get into the mount and hold it.

negged for being a close minded idiot. Like I said earlier. You watch vids to get ideas of what to do so you don't freeze up. One should always have 3 or 4 tactics in mind of what to do in a threatening situation. Like in the GSP video, you bear hug that one leg and get a takedown, or the kelock vid you see how a keylock is done so you don't just sit on top of a guy without knowing where to go with it. Once you see how something is done you keep it in mind for future use.

I know of guys who won fights using the clinch after a friend told them that it's an easy way to win fights. People can learn techniques just hearing about a technique or watching ufc, so of course a specific instructional vid is going to give an edge, common sense.

I didn't recommend clinch to op because the other guy played football and might rush his way out of it.
    Last edited by Clamz; 04-17-2014 at 12:23 AM.

ask and ye shall receive

negged for being a close minded idiot. Like I said earlier. You watch vids to get ideas of what to do so you don't freeze up. One should always have 3 or 4 tactics in mind of what to do in a threatening situation. Like in the GSP video, you bear hug that one leg and get a takedown, or the kelock vid you see how a keylock is done so you don't just sit on top of a guy without knowing where to go with it. Once you see how something is done you keep it in mind for future use.
    lol'd at neg.

And once a real fight actually starts....all that "knowledge" will go out the window. Like I said, seeing something done is a hell of a lot different then performing it in real-time, against a real opponent.

lol'd at neg.

And once a real fight actually starts....all that "knowledge" will go out the window. Like I said, seeing something done is a hell of a lot different then performing it in real-time, against a real opponent.
    smh, you're slow aren't you? read my post again

ask and ye shall receive

tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mmafighter1294 View Post
    whoop his ass

this most of the time we grew closer
    but just bc he says he wants to fight doesn't mean he can fight lol
    ull b good either way
    *** Tennessee Titans Crew ***
    *** Always pick 6 crew ***

legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your friend sounds really jealous of you mate.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My friend wants to fight me [srs] -Advice please-

He is not your friend[srs].

You probably wouldn't recognize good advice if it jumped up and bit your ass, but here's hoping:

Recently, there's been a whole situation where my friend and I have had drama with eachother; we've been getting close, but this one event happened that significantly broke apart our relationship.
    I'll say it again, because you appear to know nothing about what constitutes friendship: He is not your friend. He "got close" so he could have a patsy for the cheating.

It involves cheating on a test: he planted me with the cheating paper, and I got caught while he cheated. Having a bunch of things at risk such as my powerful school position, I ratted him out, to serve justice. I know this sounds like i'm a bitch, but when college is coming up and these pressures arise, you act with panic. Also, he doesn't serve any position.
    Telling the truth is not being a bitch. You must have very fcked up morals. I say that from the atheist end of the spectrum.

If you KNOWINGLY aided him in the cheating, then you should come clean about that. If you didn't, then ALL blame is on his side. Even worse, he is using you as a patsy for something that he did. There is hardly anything lower than that. I wouldn't do that to an enemy, much less a "friend".

As we speak, I'm having a discussion with him.
    You shouldn't be talking to him at all. He has proved himself to be your enemy.

We've come to a resolution that he would take the blame if I would fight him after school one day.
    "WE" didn't come to anything. He got you to share blame. You are being led by the nose. You are a fcking idiot for agreeing:

IF YOU AGREE TO A FIGHT, then you can't claim self-defense if you injure him. You could end up in jail with a 350lb rapist for a cell buddy. How stupid can you get?

I have a slightly bigger build than him, but I have no fighting experience.
    Then you fight like a girl anyway. So do most "martial artists" who do play fighting in competition. A real fight is not competition. It is about injuring/killing someone as fast as possible, with no rules. Lots of guys like that in prison. You might meet some of them inside. Even if you injure him accidentally, if it is during an AGREED fight, you have no defense in court.

I don't really know about him, but judging from his quick response to threatening me, I'm assuming he does.
    You don't know him at all. Hope that is beginning to sink into your thick skull. He might cripple you or worse. And you'd deserve it in a Darwinian sort of way. Eliminating stupid from the gene pool and all that.....

Also, I don't really want to beat his ass, as this would only leave me in a lose-lose situation, but then again, I don't want to be a punching bag either.
    So you'd fight like a girl anyway, while accepting blame for something he did. He put you in a lose-lose situation, because you are so easily manipulated by someone pretending to be your "friend".

What do I do?
    Don't ever talk to him again. If he threatens you, pay no attention. If he assaults you, then eyes, throat, balls are what matter. Everything else is playing around.

Help me compromise, please.
    You seem really determined to be someone's Patsy:

Why don't you take the blame for something he did, and let him go to college while you don't? That was his plan.

If you think doing that is ridiculous, congratulations! You finally get it!
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).