ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100)

Gain Weight or Hospital

Hi Guys,

Ok so i have an eating disorder and i go see my doctor every two weeks, but this week my mother brought the gym papers "impedance" test, to show my doc that my bodyfat percentage is critically low and my BMI is underweight.

So My doctor said that in two weeks i need to have gained some weight back... he said that if i dont ill be hospitalized again, for a short period of time just to help me gain it back.

I really dont want to be hospitalized, but the thing is i eat a lot but its really hard for me to gain weight. I would like to gain as much muscle mass as possible in the next two weeks, do you guys have any tips on foods that a good for packing on muscle mass, what should i increase carbs, proteins or fats?

Thanks

STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude your least concern is bodybuilding or the gym at this point.....eat...make shakes full of peanut butter, ice cream, whole milk, oats, bananas

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat food or you will lose muscle, anything at this point to gain weight. Peanut butter, oils, nuts, ice cream, pizza, oats, pasta, steak, eggs, cereal, poptarts, fries, dried fruit, milkshakes, whole milk, candy, cheese, avocado

ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100) ChestBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by STT816 View Post
    dude your least concern is bodybuilding or the gym at this point.....eat...make shakes full of peanut butter, ice cream, whole milk, oats, bananas
    Thank You for the ideas man, but will specific foods help build more muscle mass or it just all boils down to calories?

Originally Posted by SuperHippo View Post
    eat food or you will lose muscle, anything at this point to gain weight. Peanut butter, oils, nuts, ice cream, pizza, oats, pasta, steak, eggs, cereal, poptarts, fries, dried fruit, milkshakes, whole milk, candy, cheese, avocado
    Thank You Very Much, Ill try to and do my best... as for lifting, how many days a week should i lift and how long should my workouts be for optimal results...

STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChestBeast View Post
    Thank You for the ideas man, but will specific foods help build more muscle mass or it just all boils down to calories?
    this is your problem right there you are almost under a healthy weight....you said you have a eating disorder, learn to maintain a healthy relationship with food and worry about lifting less....you need to focus on getting healthy....

google calorie dense foods and eat them...remember there are no bad foods

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP stop making threads. You're just trolling and not serious about getting help.

You see professionals for help if serious.
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    OP stop making threads. You're just trolling and not serious about getting help.

Im Not trolling, its hard for me to gain weight and im just asking for cues on how to gain muscle mass...

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I used to have an ED about 18 months ago I spent 3 months in the hospital. It is the worst experience of my life.

Forget about the gym, man up and eat. You're 6'1 140 I have no idea why you're so inclined on putting on muscle. Any form of weight would benefit you. Stop lifting, you're using exercise as a crutch. You have no idea how harmful being a low weight is; I was 5'7 80 upon admission with an ill functioning liver and a whole handful of other problems. This isn't a joke. The doctors told my parents I was going to die with the skew of poor organ function I had. Go and eat, stop worrying about the gym or what you put in your mouth.

In retrospect it bothers me so much to see teens go through this crap that I had to. I feel like such an idiot for having let an obsessive tendency near kill me. Stop posting here until you recover, this site is just hindering you - you're asking us what to eat. Eat what your parents give you and be a normal kid.

And I hate even talking about this and the only reason I did is because I don't want another kid to go through it.
    Last edited by Hunttarded; 04-16-2014 at 05:26 PM.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im Not trolling, its hard for me to gain weight and im just asking for cues on how to gain muscle mass...
    No you really are.
    Your thread history and constant ignoring of peiole shows this.
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WTF do not even lift if you are so maulnourished you could be hospitalized. Dude... eat and make the changes now! You have so much life to live ahead of you! There is so much more than aesthetics, the gym, abs, tracking macros, or whatever you may obsess over! I was in your shoes OP, consumed by my eating disorder, isolated, lonely, yet I still strove to restrict, count macros, hit the gym hard (for nothing... I broke down my muscle and never gave it nutrition to build up so I wasted away), lost friends, lost libido... Go to my log man I was a mess and you know what fixed it?

EATING, not counting macros, and finding out that my self worth is a lot more than what I look like, how strong I am, or the foods I eat! Fast forward to today, I have an awesome BEAUTIFUL girlfriend, awesome friends, straight A's in school, excelling at my sport, happier than ever, STRONGER than ever, and this is all after I gave up macros and obsessive exercise. Get off this site, start eating, listening to your body, feed it adequately like you know you should, and be around people. This site screams eating disorder and body image disorder perpetuating the myth that you must have a perfect body to have any worth and that is not true!! Fix your health, enjoy life, and be the guy that is satisfied with WHO HE WAS and WHAT HE STOOD FOR not the abs he had or the weights you can lift. Think about it man... what good are you doing yourself by succumbing to your eating disorder? Start eating and eat right now. Go find friends, ask them to go to pizza and shakes, tell your family you love them and are willing to change, go to church if you believe in it... Fill your life with things that matter, not stupid worries like abs or bicep peaks.

This is coming from someone who thought recovery was impossible and would never get through it but now I am dude and life is amazing. I look forward to each day for who I am going to be with, the adventures it may bring, and the relationships I build not how I am going to get a lift in or how I can track my macros...

I wish you luck OP and pray that you will change your perspective and realize you are worth so much more than what you look like. Some of the most amzing, hapy people I know do not lift weights but I want to be like them because they are steadfast in what they believe in and this is where they find their worth... Think about it man.

I challenge you to list out for me what you want to be "known" for at the end of your life? What is your life goal? Six pack abs? Perfect aesthetics? you think your grandkids will want to ask you what you did in life and you tell them "I lifted weights and neglected friends, family, and harmed my body because of my selfish desire to look good." No way! BE THE CHANGE. Start now. PM me if you need anything dude. I have been in your shoes.
    Been playing with shafts and balls since '75.

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hunttarded View Post
    When I used to have an ED about 18 months ago I spent 3 months in the hospital. It is the worst experience of my life.

Forget about the gym, man up and eat. You're 6'1 140 I have no idea why you're so inclined on putting on muscle. Any form of weight would benefit you. Stop lifting, you're using exercise as a crutch. You have no idea how harmful being a low weight is; I was 5'7 80 upon admission with an ill functioning liver and a whole handful of other problems. This isn't a joke. The doctors told my parents I was going to die with the skew of poor organ function I had. Go and eat, stop worrying about the gym or what you put in your mouth.

In retrospect it bothers me so much to see teens go through this crap that I had to. I feel like such an idiot for having let an obsessive tendency near kill me. Stop posting here until you recover, this site is just hindering you - you're asking us what to eat. Eat what your parents give you and be a normal kid.

And I hate even talking about this and the only reason I did is because I don't want another kid to go through it.
    so much this OP ^^^^ Both me and Hunttarded have been through this and have experienced the outcomes of what you are doing. It is not to late to change just PLEASE make the change now man I beg you. It is sooo not worth it. I live in guilt because of the years I wasted chasing after aesthetics and killing my body, relationships, and happiness (to name a short few) in the process.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Guys,

Ok so i have an eating disorder and i go see my doctor every two weeks, but this week my mother brought the gym papers "impedance" test, to show my doc that my bodyfat percentage is critically low and my BMI is underweight.

So My doctor said that in two weeks i need to have gained some weight back... he said that if i dont ill be hospitalized again, for a short period of time just to help me gain it back.

I really dont want to be hospitalized, but the thing is i eat a lot but its really hard for me to gain weight. I would like to gain as much muscle mass as possible in the next two weeks, do you guys have any tips on foods that a good for packing on muscle mass, what should i increase carbs, proteins or fats?

Thanks
    Do you or do you not have an appetite? Do you eat and throw up?

Registered User knowledgeEpower's Avatar
    knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post

This.

Originally Posted by sonnydfrizzy View Post
    WTF do not even lift if you are so maulnourished you could be hospitalized. Dude... eat and make the changes now! You have so much life to live ahead of you! There is so much more than aesthetics, the gym, abs, tracking macros, or whatever you may obsess over! I was in your shoes OP, consumed by my eating disorder, isolated, lonely, yet I still strove to restrict, count macros, hit the gym hard (for nothing... I broke down my muscle and never gave it nutrition to build up so I wasted away), lost friends, lost libido... Go to my log man I was a mess and you know what fixed it?

EATING, not counting macros, and finding out that my self worth is a lot more than what I look like, how strong I am, or the foods I eat! Fast forward to today, I have an awesome BEAUTIFUL girlfriend, awesome friends, straight A's in school, excelling at my sport, happier than ever, STRONGER than ever, and this is all after I gave up macros and obsessive exercise. Get off this site, start eating, listening to your body, feed it adequately like you know you should, and be around people. This site screams eating disorder and body image disorder perpetuating the myth that you must have a perfect body to have any worth and that is not true!! Fix your health, enjoy life, and be the guy that is satisfied with WHO HE WAS and WHAT HE STOOD FOR not the abs he had or the weights you can lift. Think about it man... what good are you doing yourself by succumbing to your eating disorder? Start eating and eat right now. Go find friends, ask them to go to pizza and shakes, tell your family you love them and are willing to change, go to church if you believe in it... Fill your life with things that matter, not stupid worries like abs or bicep peaks.

This is coming from someone who thought recovery was impossible and would never get through it but now I am dude and life is amazing. I look forward to each day for who I am going to be with, the adventures it may bring, and the relationships I build not how I am going to get a lift in or how I can track my macros...

I wish you luck OP and pray that you will change your perspective and realize you are worth so much more than what you look like. Some of the most amzing, hapy people I know do not lift weights but I want to be like them because they are steadfast in what they believe in and this is where they find their worth... Think about it man.

I challenge you to list out for me what you want to be "known" for at the end of your life? What is your life goal? Six pack abs? Perfect aesthetics? you think your grandkids will want to ask you what you did in life and you tell them "I lifted weights and neglected friends, family, and harmed my body because of my selfish desire to look good." No way! BE THE CHANGE. Start now. PM me if you need anything dude. I have been in your shoes.
    Now this is what i was waiting for the whole time posting all these threads... I cant thank you enough mate! Thank you so much for taking the time to write all this, i read it all and think that ill read it every day from now on...

Now this is what i was waiting for the whole time posting all these threads... I cant thank you enough mate! Thank you so much for taking the time to write all this, i read it all and think that ill read it every day from now on...
    You can say anything over the internet. Hell you could be trolling us and really be Rich Piana for all we know. It is up to YOU TO MAKE THE CHANGE. Are you willing to do it? Check your PM box

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was 99lbs at one point of my life and I was in denial of my own physique.

Honestly, it's hard to help through the internet. It's even harder for yourself and even if we try to help you, no one can help you other than yourself.

One day, you'll wake up and realize that you need to make a change, and you'll do it.

Until then, you won't do anything.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The place to seek advice for your condition is not a bodybuilding forum. If you are having trouble gaining weight speak to your doctor. You clearly are in a state of crisis with your ED, you need to be treated by the people that specialize in eating disorders!
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=health4life24;1233524923]The place to seek advice for your condition is not a bodybuilding forum. If you are having trouble gaining weight speak to your doctor. You clearly are in a state of crisis with your ED, you need to be treated by the people that specialize in eating disorders![/QUOTE this op I have been trying to help you as I struggled with an ed in the past, at this point treatment is needed as you are unable to even try and do this on your own

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    OP doesn't need our advice
    in all honesty he would be better off being hospitalized where he would get the adequate nourishment and counseling he desperately needs.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head