Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by guyver79 View Post
    I did the first workout of phase one earlier this week just to see what it's like, 9 sets to failure of chest back and legs within minutes left me absolutely phucked!!!

I've never been a fan of full body workouts, for me personally I find them very hard to recover from, I do have a very tough physical job though, so some of you younger guys might be fine.

There is no way I could do that for 8 weeks let alone the two weeks of overreaching full body workouts everyday for 4 days in a row and 1rm on the Fri!!!

I'd actually be interested in how many people drop out or have to modify it before the overreaching phase because the workout is really being pushed as the deciding factor on whether or not the product will work, yet as far as I know there has not been any follow up studies with different training protocols, which is a bit odd?

I'll run it with a standard p/p/l split.

Oh and btw my clear muscle arrived this afternoon!!!

I wonder if I'm one of the first in the uk to take it?

As far as I know itself not actually available within UK yet?
    I don't think it's odd at all that we haven't seen additional data using other training protocols yet. This could be due to one of the following:

1) The original study was damn expensive even if you looked at just the amount of bloodwork that was being done.
    2) If there is a study that is currently or had been conducted by Wilson using a modified protocol, until it gets reviewed and published, they can't release any of the information yet or else the study will not get published in a journal.

Looking forward to seeing how it works out for you! I've only asked about if there are anybody running the protocol without using clear muscle so that we can have some sort of idea between recovery with vs without Clear Muscle. Going by just the sponsored logs or logs of people using the product and doing the protocol at the same time will basically yield not a single damn person knowing how the product is affecting recovery. So it's only logical for people like you and myself whom are running the product whilst using training protocols which we are very familiar with (because you and I understand what our usual recovery is like with our current training), just that basing everything on my own experience is basically a n=1 scenario :P

Keep us updated brother!
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I don't think it's odd at all that we haven't seen additional data using other training protocols yet. This could be due to one of the following:

1) The original study was damn expensive even if you looked at just the amount of bloodwork that was being done.
    2) If there is a study that is currently or had been conducted by Wilson using a modified protocol, until it gets reviewed and published, they can't release any of the information yet or else the study will not get published in a journal.
    Oh yeah, didn't really think about that who was gonna pay for it!

Looking forward to seeing how it works out for you! I've only asked about if there are anybody running the protocol without using clear muscle so that we can have some sort of idea between recovery with vs without Clear Muscle. Going by just the sponsored logs or logs of people using the product and doing the protocol at the same time will basically yield not a single damn person knowing how the product is affecting recovery. So it's only logical for people like you and myself whom are running the product whilst using training protocols which we are very familiar with (because you and I understand what our usual recovery is like with our current training), just that basing everything on my own experience is basically a n=1 scenario :P

Keep us updated brother!
    Yea sure thing, I've not really had much of a leap in gains for years, if all of a sudden I start getting any improvements it would be a pretty good indicator that the clear muscle was improving recovery and that's what I'm expecting, I honestly can't see me gaining "16lb of muscle in 12 weeks"!!!!!

I will also add I've had an insanely brutal few weeks at work, so actually feeling pretty phucked as it is.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by guyver79 View Post
    I will also add I've had an insanely brutal few weeks at work, so actually feeling pretty phucked as it is.
    I have been dosing 2 caps before I head out for my lunch break. Reasoning being I take long ass walks for lunch. 60 nyc blocks long. So I usually work my legs a lot during the week, that's my little experiment on if it will reduce some legs fatigue dosed like that. Usually days after or on leg days, these lunch breaks typically does introduce extra legs fatigue (for some reason they sometimes tax my traps as well, don't know how that works, must be my posture).
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

jcoates1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This may have been asked before, but I have searched and cannot find anything...When can we expect to notice the Clear Muscle "kicking in", or will we? I wasn't sure we will just slowly see our lifts getting better or one week will we just start killing it in the gym? Thanks.

Originally Posted by jcoates1986 View Post
    This may have been asked before, but I have searched and cannot find anything...When can we expect to notice the Clear Muscle "kicking in", or will we? I wasn't sure we will just slowly see our lifts getting better or one week will we just start killing it in the gym? Thanks.
    Hard to tell with all the new loggers being on a training protocol completely new to them, so I don't know how they can gauge improved recovery (which is essentially what the HMB provides) because they don't have knowledge of how recovery plays out with that protocol without HMB.

Your best bet is to see what people experience from it running their own program. I've noticed less fatigue personally but it's too early to give the credit to Clear Muscle at this point. So give it some time as the product gets into more peoples hands and see how recovery trends for them.

guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is prob a Lil bit of broscience but I've always felt that getting to sleep easily and staying asleep and morning wood/random boners and basically being hornier than a dog with two dicks were pretty good indicators of being recovered.

(Again this is from personal experience mixed with broscience!)

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    about 2 weeks in you will start seeing some effects by the 4 th week you will be able to notice Clear Muscle in full swing.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im sure this was asked but there's a lot of pages to search but should this be taken with food at all? And do we need to be on the same training regiment as the participants in the study were on to see the effects? Dont get me wrong, the training regiment looks good and I will be following it throughout taking clear muscle but if the supplement only works (eg. you only see results) with this specified program then I feel it has failed. IMO, I feel (hope) that this program will bring out the max potential of this product but doing a less intense workout will still yield results but not the results of "16lbs in 12 weeks"

Bullnox for President mrericc69's Avatar
    mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cant wait to see the final results from this promo, very excited to try Clear Muscle when it comes out!
    "It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward..."
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=618410343
    Lifting is no longer a hobby, its an addiction

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mrericc69 View Post
    Cant wait to see the final results from this promo, very excited to try Clear Muscle when it comes out!
    Clear Muscle is now available in the store already.

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    here's my question: normally, the most muscle you can build naturally in a 4 month time span is 8lbs, and that's at the fast end of the scale for muscle growth. So when lean bulking, you traditionally aim for a .5-1lb gain/week. However, since clear muscle claims to be able to add 16lbs of lean mass in the same time span, then is the .5-1 still applicable?
    Muscletech Cooking Threads: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158893393
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158896843

Originally Posted by AutumnHB View Post
    here's my question: normally, the most muscle you can build naturally in a 4 month time span is 8lbs, and that's at the fast end of the scale for muscle growth. So when lean bulking, you traditionally aim for a .5-1lb gain/week. However, since clear muscle claims to be able to add 16lbs of lean mass in the same time span, then is the .5-1 still applicable?
    That lean mass gain isn't all new muscle. There's a lot of glycogen and water weight when you super compensate.

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That lean mass gain isn't all new muscle. There's a lot of glycogen and water weight when you super compensate.
    ah, I see.
    Muscletech Cooking Threads: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158893393
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158896843

krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anywhere I can read the full study? I've only found the website which has a lot of details of the results. But is there an actual published journal article or something? With things like number of participants, exact differences between the experimental and control groups (i.e. whether it was really only just the pill), whether there were any other physiological or anthropometric results aside from weight and 1RMs, etc.

Read from here http://international.muscletech.com/.../clear-muscle/

edit: thanks if there's a response
    RevolutionFitness.ae <---- take a look at my fitness company's website
    instagram = revolutionfitnessdxb
    ******** /revolutionfitness.ae

Masters Degree in Sports and Physical Activity Interventions
    Bachelors Degree in Psychology (Dissertation in Sports Psychology)
    CYQ: level 2 & 3 gym instructor, level 3 nutrition and weight management, i-combat
    BJJ blue belt

2012 Lifts: Deads= 463lbs (210kg), Squat= 331lbs (150kg), Bench= 265lbs (120kg), Total= 1058lbs (480kg)

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Clear Muscle is now available in the store already.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anybody doing the program NOT using the HMB but logging it?

Would be interesting to see how recovery is impacted. No way to tell for the product loggers since everybody is basically doing a new training protocol with no basis for comparison. I'm doing my own splits so I have an idea of recovery differences (and it's too early to tell if it's the CM since it's only been week 1) but I'm a n ='s 1 so it's silly.
    This guy.

For the traning routine, I will ask corp this week why it's different in the magazine.
    As for now you follow the training routine on the website.
    (next time if you have a pressing question, Pm a rep or myself..)

We can't follow every single response in every thread always.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gotta love BlueRev
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    This guy.

For the traning routine, I will ask corp this week why it's different in the magazine.
    As for now you follow the training routine on the website.
    (next time if you have a pressing question, Pm a rep or myself..)

We can't follow every single response in every thread always.
    Can't wait for your A:B comparisons brother!

streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just got my first Clear Muscle bottle this past Friday (May 23). I'm doing my own training program and will keep a detailed training log.I will let you know the results after the 3rd month.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by streetlit35 View Post
    I just got my first Clear Muscle bottle this past Friday (May 23). I'm doing my own training program and will keep a detailed training log.I will let you know the results after the 3rd month.
    looking forward to checking out how Clear Muscle treats you.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Sweet, link the log up in here

mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats up guys I am logging it too if anyone wants to check out my log, doing a mixture of posts and video logs

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162076951
    Logs: none currently

previous sponsored logs and reviews can be seen here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158128363

Weight lost to date: 100lbs

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice man! Thanks for trying the product!

Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys I haven't been getting a lot of feedback on my log, but please check it out!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1246787293

any comments, criticisms, advice is welcome. I am open ears!!
    iSatori Gro-Stack Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166413961&pagenumber=

KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hkosaka91 View Post
    Hey guys I haven't been getting a lot of feedback on my log, but please check it out!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1246787293

any comments, criticisms, advice is welcome. I am open ears!!

Somehow I missed this one; subbed!
    btw - jelly of the Korean bbq...we have jack all for Korean around here. There's nothing like chowing down on mass amounts of kimchi and bulgogi for dirt cheap.
    The Journey (PL log) - /showthread.php?t=167321531
    IG - kaischafroth

148/67.5 sleeved
    Best Lifts - S: 375/170 B: 225/102 D: 465/210
    Last Meet - S: 375/170 B: 210/95.5 D: 441/200 @ 145bw 10/22/16
    First Meet - S: 347/157.5 B: 204/92.5 D: 441/200 @ 145bw 11/07/15

PAST LOGS/REVIEWS - /showthread.php?t=168726943

jcoates1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forgot to post the link to my log in here but here it is. Anyone notice any big changes starting week 2?

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162003803

streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streetlit35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys. I'll post my first log tomorrow. I'm new to this site (like being active) and just updated my profile with new pics and everything. I'm using Clear Muscle more for its recovery. I'm following my own training regimen because it's more intense. I train twice a day (2-3 hours weight session in the morning, evening is cardio). In Oct I weighed 143 lbs, and built up to 181 lbs currently. I've been using Clear Muscle since 5-23, and posted a review on it what I think of it so far. I'm new to using this site so sorry for any rookie mistakes lol

BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000)
    It'll kick in as soon as you buy it... you'll notice a burning hole right where your pocket used to be. The hole and burning sensation will grow in size and intensity the longer you take the product.

cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cl99finsfan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    about 2 weeks in you will start seeing some effects by the 4 th week you will be able to notice Clear Muscle in full swing.
    Forgive the dumb question, but what should we be noticing that would alert us that something is working?

Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am subbing these logs and will wait to see if this is hype or not. The muscle and strength gains are comparable to steroids which makes me cautious. If anything is too good to be true, it likely is.
    Last edited by Tekstorm; 05-27-2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: I was incorrect on the serving size.