Closed Thread
Page 143 of 316 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,290 of 9467
    PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Thanks PB! I am 61.
    Yeh thats epic.. Do you have kids/grandkids, are they into fitness/lifting etc at all?.. I think you mentioned it's only a relatively recent thing you got into it all right, what does your wife and family think of it all and the crazy changes ?

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kraxses View Post
    You don't feel flat and weak on low carbs though, like the weight loss is great but....on really low carbs days i feel like death
    But seeing changes so quick is motivating, thats 1 of the biggest positives when low carbing imo. When you do a normal macro split - you see changes slowly and theres always chit ton of water weight on you cause of carbs. Low carbing always has you feeling lean af, but definitely not looking forward to the chit workouts as the week drags on. Think Im going to do plan my workouts to be from Sat - Wed, that way Ill have the carbs to help me

DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can you guys critique my program? It's a lot of volume but I've gotten through the first week albeit pretty sore.

First three weeks follow a variation of 5/3/1 that I got from Wendler's ebook.

Fourth week you retest your PR and fifth week is for deloading.
    Attached Files
    "It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly." - Isaac Asimov

I'm a Tunnel Snake

FC: 5300-9524-4556

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    last night a made a cake with whey, red velvet cake mix, sugar free pudding the kind youre supposed to cook. was good as fukk with a bunch of peanut butter.
    just made another, omg. best thing ive ever tasted. chocolate whey, red velvet cake mix, 3 tbs or so of sugar free cook to serve jello pudding.

WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000)
    what you guys think of charles poliquin? I was just watching a few of his vids with "proper" ways of doing exercise and I can't decide how I feel about some of it.

example:

seems like a great way to destroy a joint.
    repping back since 2011

☆☆☆ SCC ☆☆☆

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PowerBarbie View Post
    Yeh thats epic.. Do you have kids/grandkids, are they into fitness/lifting etc at all?.. I think you mentioned it's only a relatively recent thing you got into it all right, what does your wife and family think of it all and the crazy changes ?
    I started lifting when I was 27. I was developing a beer gut and I was disgust (even b4 the internet we could get disgust). I didn't eat right, even though I thought i was. I went to the gym and basically just threw weights around but with good form. In 2009 I started to track my macros. I had been getting really bad blood work results. My doc was concerned that I was becoming pre diabetic, Metabolic Syndrome. My blood work eventually got right and has gotten better since then.

In 1996 I wanted to see my abs for the very first time in my life for my birthday, a birthday present to me. I've been able to see them ever since.

In late 2009 I met my friend Lee. He was a gymnast from 4yrs old until 18 yrs. He wanted to compete in BB but didn't have any idea how to train. I helped him now and then and one day he suggested we compete for the first time together. I didn't think I could get into contest shape to win he said; "It isn't about winning, it's about doing it."
    That just bugged me for some reason. I decided to do it. We competed for the first time in 2011 and he said to me later that when I came back stage from the prejudging I was like a kid at Christmas. I was hooked. we plan to compete together again this year. It'll be fun!

I am amicably divorced. My ex is my concert going buddy. I have four kids and one grandson. A couple workout but are not into it like I am..
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just made another, omg. best thing ive ever tasted. chocolate whey, red velvet cake mix, 3 tbs or so of sugar free cook to serve jello pudding.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started lifting when I was 27. I was developing a beer gut and I was disgust (even b4 the internet we could get disgust). I didn't eat right, even though I thought i was. I went to the gym and basically just threw weights around but with good form. In 2009 I started to track my macros. I had been getting really bad blood work results. My doc was concerned that I was becoming pre diabetic, Metabolic Syndrome. My blood work eventually got right and has gotten better since then.

In 1996 I wanted to see my abs for the very first time in my life for my birthday, a birthday present to me. I've been able to see them ever since.

In late 2009 I met my friend Lee. He was a gymnast from 4yrs old until 18 yrs. He wanted to compete in BB but didn't have any idea how to train. I helped him now and then and one day he suggested we compete for the first time together. I didn't think I could get into contest shape to win he said; "It isn't about winning, it's about doing it."
    That just bugged me for some reason. I decided to do it. We competed for the first time in 2011 and he said to me later that when I came back stage from the prejudging I was like a kid at Christmas. I was hooked. we plan to compete together again this year. It'll be fun!

I am amicably divorced. My ex is my concert going buddy. I have four kids and one grandson. A couple workout but are not into it like I am..
    damn gramps sounds like life has been going well for you all things considered.
    repping back since 2011

☆☆☆ SCC ☆☆☆

Originally Posted by mh22 View Post
    But seeing changes so quick is motivating, thats 1 of the biggest positives when low carbing imo. When you do a normal macro split - you see changes slowly and theres always chit ton of water weight on you cause of carbs. Low carbing always has you feeling lean af, but definitely not looking forward to the chit workouts as the week drags on. Think Im going to do plan my workouts to be from Sat - Wed, that way Ill have the carbs to help me
    In for the mh22 changes..This is gonna be good!

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    had 5 slices of little caesers pizza earlier. now i dunno what to make. need to go get some meat. last night a made a cake with whey, red velvet cake mix, sugar free pudding the kind youre supposed to cook. was good as fukk with a bunch of peanut butter.
    sounds good as fk, i haven't made one in forever.

I've already eaten 300g protein and I'm about to go to a bbq tonight, inb4 500g Mr. O intake.

Worst part is I haven't lifted in like 4 days

Originally Posted by WallkillRanger View Post
    damn gramps sounds like life has been going well for you all things considered.
    With the punches one must learn to roll.

thanks WR!

PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thats awesome, very inspiring and shows you can always progress and improve and push your limits no matter what age!
    I bet all the kids are proud and tell their friends about their dad/grandad with abs

IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After experimenting by not posting ITT for a couple days, i have concluded it was much much easier to stay safe when not religiously monitoring this thread; as everyone just talks about GAF food
    -- Spring Cutters Crew --

Originally Posted by PowerBarbie View Post
    Thats awesome, very inspiring and shows you can always progress and improve and push your limits no matter what age!
    I bet all the kids are proud and tell their friends about their dad/grandad with abs
    Thank you!

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thinking about getting an actual gym bag for the first time in my life
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards
    2021 Goal - regain the shreds

Reko da fuq was that snapchat?

You at 5 guys? If so, mad jelly.
    repping back since 2011

☆☆☆ SCC ☆☆☆

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WallkillRanger View Post
    Reko da fuq was that snapchat?

You getting plowed by 5 guys? If so, mad jelly.
    Fixed
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards

Originally Posted by Elvis.Costello View Post
    Fixed
    Damn you rustled two bros with one shot. Well played.
    repping back since 2011

☆☆☆ SCC ☆☆☆

-Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Reko1993 View Post
    Yeah because you don't look like you lift. 220 lean not even an illusion like fontana
    I've been meaning to update my weight...I'm only 210 lbs now. Though I just weighed myself again n I'm now 218 lbs...strong 8 lbs increase since this morning lol

Had a very Gin day. Only protein powder, sushi, and pastries consumed
    I don't use protein powder, sorry. I'm natural.

Originally Posted by ampUP11 View Post
    My boss at work today asked me how I've been able to eat chicken and basmati rice with veggies every day for the last 4 months.

Bro meals in bulk, no one at work understands my feels...

Weighed 189.2 today, weight chart moving nicely, getting yucky tomorrow night in NYC and then at 9am sunday going to a bar by empire state building to watch Chelsea play Liverpool. Das not safening.
    Mirin' dedication. Enjoy the game, bro!

Here's where I am the night before my carb refeed.
    I'll take some more pics in the morning before the feat begins..

A couple of pics;
    Do you have any body fat? Seriously!

Thanks PB! I am 61.
    You're joking, right? o___O
    ★★★ Misc Super Smash Bros Champ ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew ★★★

Check out the 6-man log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161413673

^^you didn't know he was 61? And damn i forgot. Also use creatine. Basically a druggy.
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards

-Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^you didn't know he was 61? And damn i forgot. Also use creatine. Basically a druggy.
    Negative. I know everyone referred to him as "Yoda" n "Gramps", but I didn't realize he was *actually* up there (no offense, delt! )

I'll be happy if I can look 25% as good when I'm in my 40s lmao

Check out the 6-man log!

Think I'm going to try low carbing tomorrow after what I did today...will be going out for drinks in the evening, so will do my best to avoid any chitty foods. Hopefully get rid of all this bloat / extra weight within a few days :/

With that said, time for bed. G'night, gents!

Check out the 6-man log!

Originally Posted by -Gin- View Post

Do you have any body fat? Seriously!

You're joking, right? o___O
    Thanks Gin!

To answer your questions;

Yes and No.

Lower back fat and upper leg fat.
    I am 61...

Originally Posted by -Gin- View Post
    Negative. I know everyone referred to him as "Yoda" n "Gramps", but I didn't realize he was *actually* up there (no offense, delt! )

I'll be happy if I can look 25% as good when I'm in my 40s lmao
    No offense taken!

I've been waiting to use that one...Complete my day is!

^^you didn't know he was 61? And damn i forgot. ....
    I'll put it in my sig..

sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wow. This is the most inspiring story I've heard for quite some time. I also think i'm going to adopt that birthday present idea, I like that. I will have abs as my bday present, thanks for the motivation!
    **Former 300 lb+ crew**
    **Forever cutting crew**

Start weight: 325 lbs
    Current weight: 219 lbs

Forever Cutting Coming to a Close: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165710491&p=1325547941#post1325547941

Originally Posted by sa7soon View Post
    Wow. This is the most inspiring story I've heard for quite some time. I also think i'm going to adopt that birthday present idea, I like that. I will have abs as my bday present, thanks for the motivation!
    Wow! ... Thank you!
    Last edited by deltpecx; 04-26-2014 at 06:30 AM.

Three things that I think have kept me young as I age;

I keep moving! I keep doing something active.

I think Young.
    I do not think of myself as 61.
    I have always thought of myself as being younger than I am chronologically.
    When I was in my 40s I thought of myself as being 25.
    Now maybe I think 40s although some morning my body tells me; "You ain't 40 no more."
    I get up and get moving and BAM! back to feeling 40.
    I even have arguments with myself about not acting my age, especially in the gym..LOL!

I have made friends with people in all age groups especially people younger than myself.
    If all my friends are my age and I am the last to die, whose going to come to my funeral..

GOOD NIGHT SCC!

..A fine and inspirational day we did have!

So in keeping with this old age theme.
    I give you Ten Years after from 1971:

filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000) filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000) filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000) filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000) filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000) filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000) filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000) filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000) filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000) filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000) filofthephuture is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lonngggg and chitty day. Oh and reko sent a really ****gy snapchat out

Closed Thread
Page 143 of 316 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast