lauraQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Elite body plan nutrition plan thoughts?

Sooo, I'm starting Erin sterns 4 week elite body plan that I found here. Has anyone looked into it or tried it? Just from first glance (and from day 1) it seems like there aren't enough fats or carbs. I'd like to see where I can throw in some smoked salmon/avocado as a snack (My fave). I'm definitely no expert though so maybe I'm wrong.

Also, might be a silly question but if an apple is suggested as a snack can I swap that out for a banana or strawberries or goji berries? Or is the sugar too different.

Have to say, I'm only 2 days into being a member here and so far I've gotten so much help and support already!

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just glanced quickly, and just by seeing macro %s (you want to hit solid gram numbers for your stats) and the typical "clean" foods, it looks like every other "get skinny quick" scheme - useless. Check out the calculating cals and macros sticky to figure out what your maintenance is, best macros (minimum protein and fats) for your stats, and to drop fat, reduce cals by 10-20%.

Not to mention, 4 weeks is just a drop in the bucket for any kind of "transformation". Biggest change you would see in that time is dropping water weight, even with the best training and nutrition. I suggest you get on a more solid, proven training plan, not one meant to pimp supps.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu