BChief45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout Programs for a Fraternity Man

I'm a 20-year old guy in a fraternity who is looking to get back in shape. Mainly because I'm getting braces soon and I'd rather have braces and a six-pack than braces and a dad body, I mean don't get me wrong, I am an avid supporter of the dad body but I feel like its time to get a reign on things and start to look as cool as I actually am. The reason that I am posting on here is to receive advice on how to go about achieving my goals and finding the right workout plan for me.

A little bit about myself; I am 20 years old and 5 foot 7 inches tall. I weigh about 180 pounds most of which is pretty much fat. As I have said before, I am in a fraternity, so yes, I do drink on the weekends, and no, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. In high school I wrestled at 135 Pounds and was in fairly good shape, I believe one of the reasons that I have become more gluttonous since high school, is because I promised myself after wrestling that I would never feel the sting of hunger again, which I followed through with a smile on my face. I love food and I love the taste of food, but as far as a diet goes, I could care less about taste, I will eat chicken and rice for a week if need be. Getting myself to workout is not a hard thing for me, I enjoy going to the rec and putting in hard work, the problem is that I have no idea what I am doing.

So please hurl your advice at me, and show me the way back to shirtless days stunning hordes of women.

Thank You All.

MikeIgnacio172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am having the same problem, can anyone offer some help??

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to loose fat then diet is priority uno and it isn't just about chicken and rice.

Read up on here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    and here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    and maybe here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159938141

If you're smart you'll learn to add your weekend drinkings to your macros or at least drink the more "optimal" stuff regarding your diet. If not then you'll have to prioritize.

For training program just start a beginners strength program you'll in the stickies.
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)