Thread: Hi everyone

Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gingerbaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Hi everyone

Hi ladies! I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to this forum.. I have been browsing for the past couple of days and I am glad to see that there is a category dedicated just to us female fitness freaks! I have been lifting weights consistently since January of this year and I am seriously addicted! I love seeing the changes in my body and knowing that they are happening as a direct result of my healthy lifestyle choices. It truly is a great feeling. Looking at it from an artist's point of view, I am sculpting the body of my dreams one workout at a time!

I am looking now to really crack down on my nutrition and tailor it to my needs in order to get the full benefits of my weight training. I am hoping to continue to stay active here and on bodyspace with a group of friends motivating and inspiring one another! If this sounds like something you are interested in, please feel free to add me! I need more female friends on here [what is with all of these guy requests?? haha] where my ladies at?!