Registered User Jessepinkman779's Avatar
    Jessepinkman779 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best fat burners?

Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before but could anyone recommend the best, or at least a very good fat burner please? Do fat burners even work? A friend of mine has highly recommended ECA30+ From Diamond labs, has anyone used this?

Thanks in advance.

YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What are your TDEE/Macros?
    *Always Bulking Crew*

I Support and TRUST:
    - Animal
    - BPI Sports
    - Cellucor
    - Ergogenix
    - SAN
    - Muscletech
    - Controlled Labs
    - iForce
    - PES

nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000)
    What he said and then some! First and foremost if you want to lose weight ... it starts in the kitchen and your diet. Once that is in place then look at something that will boost the rest. Also you cannot take a pill and go wow I lost weight. Not trying to be an a$$. Just being honest.

To answer your question...yes there are some great ones out there ... and yes they do work to a point...

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best and results will vary from person to person as well all react differently to supplements. IF your diet, training, and cardio are all in check and you have found yourself hitting a plateau, then a fat burner might be something to look into. Neogenix Velocity XT 2.0 provides a nice boost in energy with each cap having 150mg of caffeine. Users also have reported a nice suppression of appetite. I must say again that this product will work best as long as your diet, training and cardio are all in sync.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Assuming your training and nutrition are in order, definitely check out Ripped Juice EX2. But remember... no supplement works unless YOU do. Don't expect fat loss if you're not eating in a caloric deficit.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your diet isn't right, no fat burner is going to help..wIth that said if you have a great diet and your hitting less than your daily requirements a day burnt can help ya hit your goals..first I would look to nutrition Sefton read those stickies and see what your body requires..than get a program set up to help ya lose weight..cardio high rep stuff..then check into supplements like hydroxycut hardcore elite, animal cuts, inner armour shred factor or thryolean
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MandyPandy28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meth.

jesse pinkman.

THanks for the replies guys and I don't think anybody is being an A$$, you're giving me good advice. As I stated in another thread I've trained on and off for about 10 years but never really stuck at it. I recently joined the local Gym and I start on Monday. I've already started creatine. My diet at the moment is terrible, nowhere near healthy, although I've just been reading some excellent dietary advice on this site from Lee Labrada. He talks about splitting each meal into 3 sections, 1, Protein, 2, Carbs and 3, fruit or vegetables. I'm going shopping in the morning to buy plenty of chicken breast and fish, brown rice, fruit and vegetables. I'm then going to follow Lee Labrada's meal advice for getting lean. I'll be completely changing my diet. So yeah I'll see how that goes first before I go buying fat burners.

My goal is to burn fat and build muscle, I don't want to get big, I just want the lean look. Do any of you guys think I should be having protein shakes as well as plenty of protein in my diet? If so could you recommend a decent one? Like I say I've been going to the gym on and off for 10 years (mainly off) But I'm going to take it serious this time so any advice is very welcome. I don't even know what TDEE/Macros are. My plan for the gym is: Mondays Arms and chest, next day cardio, Wednesdays Arms and back, next day cardio, Fridays Shoulders and legs and then cardio again on Saturday, with Sundays as a rest day. Like I say I'm basically a complete newcomer so any advice would be appreciated.

Last time I trained I used to have 2 tins of tuna post workout on weight days and one tin on cardio days, but I'm wondering if protien shakes would be good too. Sorry for the long post.

nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000)
    No on the protein. For now that is. Get the food right first. Then add in protein if needed. Also do not kill yourself with just chicken breast and fish. Through in some lean turkey, lean red meats, and well I like chicken thighs. I buy them with the skin and bone in. I peel the skin off and trim all visible fat. I slow cook in a cooker and then shred off the bone. This keeps me from going insane. LOL. Also add in things like yams/sweet potato’s.

Once you have the food done then like I mentioned look at a protein shake. They do help but they are to supplement what you eat already. Also not to go nuts and crazy with just eating eggs...I also eat Kirklands Greek Yogurt. Yes this is specific. For what ever reason their yogurt is 23 g protein per cup. I mix that with organic granola in the mornings and a scoop of protein.

Just my thoughts bud! Get back in the gym and do not let anything stop you this time.

DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Arrow Diet

Proper diet and extreme cardio.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite won fat burner of the year at this past bb.com supplement awards. It is really good for energy and appetite suppression. A user still needs to eat in a caloric deficit though.

Thanks for all the advice guys I really do appreciate it. I will definitely be getting some Kirklands Greek Yogurt, Thanks again. I'm glad I joined the forum now.

Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jessepinkman779 View Post
    THanks for the replies guys and I don't think anybody is being an A$$, you're giving me good advice. As I stated in another thread I've trained on and off for about 10 years but never really stuck at it. I recently joined the local Gym and I start on Monday. I've already started creatine. My diet at the moment is terrible, nowhere near healthy, although I've just been reading some excellent dietary advice on this site from Lee Labrada. He talks about splitting each meal into 3 sections, 1, Protein, 2, Carbs and 3, fruit or vegetables. I'm going shopping in the morning to buy plenty of chicken breast and fish, brown rice, fruit and vegetables. I'm then going to follow Lee Labrada's meal advice for getting lean. I'll be completely changing my diet. So yeah I'll see how that goes first before I go buying fat burners.

My goal is to burn fat and build muscle, I don't want to get big, I just want the lean look. Do any of you guys think I should be having protein shakes as well as plenty of protein in my diet? If so could you recommend a decent one? Like I say I've been going to the gym on and off for 10 years (mainly off) But I'm going to take it serious this time so any advice is very welcome. I don't even know what TDEE/Macros are. My plan for the gym is: Mondays Arms and chest, next day cardio, Wednesdays Arms and back, next day cardio, Fridays Shoulders and legs and then cardio again on Saturday, with Sundays as a rest day. Like I say I'm basically a complete newcomer so any advice would be appreciated.

Last time I trained I used to have 2 tins of tuna post workout on weight days and one tin on cardio days, but I'm wondering if protien shakes would be good too. Sorry for the long post.
    Do not blindly follow someone elses diet. Work out your own TDEE/macros and go from there.
    Because all we care about is getting fking rich.

Originally Posted by Cadences View Post
    Do not blindly follow someone elses diet. Work out your own TDEE/macros and go from there.
    I will do thanks.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Muscletech Hydroxycut SAN Tight and Ergogenix Ergoshred are all awesome fat burners and can be stacked with Ergogenix Ergobolic of course if you're diet is dialed away you'll be spinning your wheels.

good luck!

Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanbeast73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if your diet and training is good 2 go check out level ii it comes in powder and pills your preference some people hate pills i use it my self i take one pill with breakfast and the second preworkout gets me going and has my hunger low!!! just make sure to get something you can handle you dont want to be too wired or jittery because you wont be able to workout check out the review section and see what others think of a product best of luck to you on your weight loss journey
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.fnutrition.com
    www.********.com/fnutrition

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If your diet is on point a burner can help shed those last stubborn LB's. Never heard of Diamond Labs but BPI B4 or our stim free fat burner KETO XT would be two to consider
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Thanks for all the help and advice, you've all been great. My BMR is: 1994 and my TDEE is:3440
    Last edited by Jessepinkman779; 04-16-2014 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Typo

x0blitzkrieg0x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to improve your metabolism.

Your body Metabolism is best fat burner.

THanks for all the advice. This is a bit off topic but... Is creatine safe to use? I'm taking 4 1250 mg capsules a day, but I've read it can cause liver damage. Is that true?

Registered User XXrelentlessxXX's Avatar
    XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXrelentlessxXX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cellucor T7 is pretty nice I just got off it and shredded up a bit. It is non-stim so no jitters or crash.
    **Red from being honest in TEEN MISC Crew**
    **Went from gettin Baked to gettin Big Crew**

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Three that I've thoroughly enjoyed are ErgoShred, Animal Cuts and Accelerant

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mo...ccelerant.html

Hi guys,

Thanks again for all the help and advice. I haven't been on here for around a week as I've had pretty bad flu. Anyway I just wanted to ask for a bit more advice if you don't mind? Last year I was diagnosed with depression and put on medication that made me put a boat load of weight on. I've always been around the 12 and a half to 13 stone mark, I'm 6ft tall on the dot. Currently, due to the medication and my own laziness I'm 16 and a half stone and my belly is pretty big. Now here's the questions lol: I used to train 1 day weights 1 day cardio 6 days a week for around an hour and a half. But, due to me being overweight with a large stomach should I stick to that regime of should I just concentrate on diet and cardio until I get my weight back down? I mean would I be better off just doing cardio 6 days a week and eating the right diet until I drop a few stone? Or should I continue with 1 days weights, one day cardio?

I'm sorry for all the questions but I really do appreciate all your help and advice.

clubgame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jessepinkman779 View Post
    Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before but could anyone recommend the best, or at least a very good fat burner please? Do fat burners even work? A friend of mine has highly recommended ECA30+ From Diamond labs, has anyone used this?

Thanks in advance.
    fat burners really aren't as effective unless everything else is on point. They can aid in the process but i would focus more on TDEE/Macros like yimbroke is asking.