NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50)

UK brahs ( company reps welcome too ) GTFIH!!!!

I am PCSing to the UK fairly soon and so some help on what I can ( or should ) and can not take with me would be appreciated. I found a .pdf here: ( insert http www here ) ukad org uk/resources/document/2014-prohibited-list which I had to break due to my post count. Periods go where the spaces are The .pdf is at the bottom of the page.

Within it I have a few questions regarding what NOT to bring. Section "S3" lists beta-2 agonists and so I would assume stuff like Alphamine is banned which is simple enough but "S4" lists hormonal and metabolic modulators. As such, Erase would be banned. But does this category also include GDAs or insulin mimetics like Burn24 or Slinsane? "S5" has diuretics and masking agents, and so does that subsequently ban Hemavol and Glycergrow? I feel like a lot of what I enjoy here is banned there but I want to be sure. That said, is there any real "commodity" I should bring with me so I dont have to pay through the nose for it there?

CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000) CA2PA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doesn't military still reimburse your own expense on mail? I would just send it to yourself when your sponsor gives you your P.O. Box since it'll be u.s. to u.s.

NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasRenegade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CA2PA View Post
    Doesn't military still reimburse your own expense on mail? I would just send it to yourself when your sponsor gives you your P.O. Box since it'll be u.s. to u.s.
    '

Its simply that I dont want to bring something over there that isnt supposed to be. Im not so much worried about the shipping expense.

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm doin my masters in the UK and just in general supps are somewhat more expensive here and often there are different brands, particularly proteins.

In terms of burn24 and Hemavol I would advise taking your own. Just for cost and ease

Registered User IanFromScotland's Avatar
    IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by newtothelift View Post
    I'm doin my masters in the UK and just in general supps are somewhat more expensive here and often there are different brands, particularly proteins.

In terms of burn24 and Hemavol I would advise taking your own. Just for cost and ease

dont listen to this guy . Supplements are cheap
    ===============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆ =
    ===============

Originally Posted by IanFromScotland View Post
    dont listen to this guy . Supplements are cheap
    How cheap? I dont know of any UK websites so I cant really compare but I also know that many things are often more expensive in the UK. I work a lot with computers and the difference between the US and UK are quite apparent in the cost area.