BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Creatine stomach issues and excessive peeing??

Hello guys,

I'm brand new to this forum so forgive me if what I'm asking is redundant. I have recently started getting in shape and am taking ISO natural and BCAA stack with really good results. When I first started working I was taking a very middle ground why powder which caused me some very serious indigestion and skin problems. Now that I'm taking the iso natural I'm having no problems whatsoever. My problem now is with the creatine.

Okay so before I bought the creatine I did a bunch of searching on the web and watched a bunch of YouTube videos that said creatine monohydrate absolutely does not cause bloating. So instead of buying this other creatine that's supposedly a step up but quite a bit more expensive, I bought the monohydrate. Anyways, I'm sorry but for me anyways I am getting some very serious bloating. Yes I will say it again BLOATING is exactly what it feels like. I've been taking it for 8 days now I'm I'm just starting to feel horrible after i take it. I mix 3/5 grams in a cup of half water half grape juice and about an hour or so later it feels like it's just sitting and expanding in my stomach. Like gut rot mixed with gas and bloating. I also have this strange urge to pee yet it's kind of hard to pee..

I'm kind of annoyed right now because I read a lot of stuff that swore up and down monohydrate doesn't do this and to my collective experience it totally does this. I don't want to sound like I'm nocking the stuff because I feel that it's defiantly got it's benefits but what the heck a the deal here??

Anyways, maybe I'm not using it properly. I just don't know. I mix it up and shake it up really good also.. Hmm
    Last edited by BroDocM; 04-15-2014 at 04:30 AM.

vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Are you drinking a lot of water? I don't notice any stomach feeling at all from creatine and I just make sure I drink water all day.

BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BroDocM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well the problem is whenever I drink more water with it, it makes me feel more stomach bloating and then I have to pee like right away. It's a strange feeling piss also. Like when I go to take a piss it's sorta feels like it's playing tricks with my bladder. I can't explain it but it's almost like I have to pee so bad and then we I do go it's not relieving this full strange bloating feeling. Lol I don't know what the heck to think at this point?

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you changed anything else as far as supplements? Diet? Are you taking more than the 5g for this first month? Loading could cause GI distress
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

Location: Tehran and Dubai, Tehran and Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pabloslab has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My view is that ppl have different rxns to different substances and supplements.
    Never had a bloating issue with creatine - not once.
    But.. If I go over the max 5g \ day, I get an allergic rxn. My lungs almost shut down and feel like they're bleeding - no joke. I have allergies to pollen and mild asthma and it just sends them into overdrive.
    My advice - just find your tolerance level.

Originally Posted by LinzKaye View Post
    Have you changed anything else as far as supplements? Diet? Are you taking more than the 5g for this first month? Loading could cause GI distress
    No I never loaded it but I didn't notice any effects until after being on it for about a week. I notice I still get it at 3g although I do take a diuretic whic I was just reading about might not be the best to take with creatine. I take it for high blood pressure but since I have been working out for about 6 weeks my blood pressure has come down a bit. I'm hoping after 3 months I can discontinue it. I don't know if this is any way inductive tho.. I wonder if that's it or if I might have to go right down to 1g.

Originally Posted by Pabloslab View Post
    My view is that ppl have different rxns to different substances and supplements.
    Never had a bloating issue with creatine - not once.
    But.. If I go over the max 5g \ day, I get an allergic rxn. My lungs almost shut down and feel like they're bleeding - no joke. I have allergies to pollen and mild asthma and it just sends them into overdrive.
    My advice - just find your tolerance level.
    Ya I can really feel this stuff in my whole body. I just feel fuller if that makes sense. I wonder if some people go as low as 1g and that works for them.

Hm

I'm going to try going off the hydroclorathyazide which is the diuretic I'm taking and see if that makes a difference? Does anyone know if there's any truth to mixing creatine in hot water before taking it? I wonder if this could be the reason, also do some people go as low as 1 or 2 grams?

Ok guys so first off I would like to say that I really think it's bs that all of the creatine I've seen or heard about doesn't come with a little scooper. I am saying this because I think I've been taking about 8/9 g a day for 8 days now. I decided to dial down my dose and find out exactly how much I've been taking so I went out and bought a little digital scale. I have adjusted my dose to 3mg today and dissolved my creatine in hot tap water. I think I thought I was dissolving it properly car I was stirring and shaking it really good but I wasn't because It was chalking as crystal like when I was drinking it. I and still noticing a bit of stomach bloating and for some reason it's making me want to pee frequently in the first few hours of taking it but it's much more manageable now. I am also upping my water intake.

I also wanted to mention that I would be willing to bet a lot of people are taking to much at a time. You think they would give you a little measuring scooper with the bottle of creatine but clearly they want you to take more so you buy more.

Does anyone else have the problem of frequent urination? I was also wondering if it would be okay for me to take my creatine in small increments throughout the day. I was thinking that if I drank my creatine slower throughout the day it might not bother me so much. Does anyone know if this is okay?

Thanks guys

kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BroDocM View Post
    Does anyone else have the problem of frequent urination? I was also wondering if it would be okay for me to take my creatine in small increments throughout the day. I was thinking that if I drank my creatine slower throughout the day it might not bother me so much. Does anyone know if this is okay?

Thanks guys
    I take Con-Cret Creatine, personally i love the pineapple flavor. But with Con-Cret HCL there is no loading phases you just have to follow the dosage protocol for optimum results, for example i weigh 205 so i take 2 scoops, and i take it even during contest prep or for photo shoots.I see several benefits with taking this for instance when I'm dieting I continue to have an increase of strength, and endurance especially when i combine it with peak 400. I see these benefits the most while on a calorie deficit. I take it everyday and i have no bloating issues at all and the mix ability is the best i have ever had it dissolves almost instantly. Check out the video below!

IG: Infamous_dedication

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Originally Posted by kylemnhn View Post
    I take Con-Cret Creatine, personally i love the pineapple flavor. But with Con-Cret HCL there is no loading phases you just have to follow the dosage protocol for optimum results, for example i weigh 205 so i take 2 scoops, and i take it even during contest prep or for photo shoots.I see several benefits with taking this for instance when I'm dieting I continue to have an increase of strength, and endurance especially when i combine it with peak 400. I see these benefits the most while on a calorie deficit. I take it everyday and i have no bloating issues at all and the mix ability is the best i have ever had it dissolves almost instantly. Check out the video below!

Is this a real person or some kind of add?

Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chocminty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BroDocM View Post
    Is this a real person or some kind of add?
    Both, how much water do you drink per day? I've never had a problem with creatine except the requirement to drink a lot of water. I drink about 3-3.5 liter per day, but i live in a cold climate so i never sweat outside of the gym.

And yeah i hate that they dont give us a 5g scoop, it says (One Level Teaspoon) on my creatine. What does "One Level" mean?

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chocminty View Post
    Both, how much water do you drink per day? I've never had a problem with creatine except the requirement to drink a lot of water. I drink about 3-3.5 liter per day, but i live in a cold climate so i never sweat outside of the gym.

And yeah i hate that they dont give us a 5g scoop, it says (One Level Teaspoon) on my creatine. What does "One Level" mean?
    Use a teaspoon measuring spoon not just a spoon outta your drawer or way it with a digital scale.

I like blue star or TSN creatine mono. Neither of them give me gi issues that I had with other brands. And only need to take with water not juice
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Use a teaspoon measuring spoon not just a spoon outta your drawer or way it with a digital scale.

I like blue star or TSN creatine mono. Neither of them give me gi issues that I had with other brands. And only need to take with water not juice
    As stated in my above post I am now straight up weighing my creatine with a digital scale. Isn't pharmaceutical grade creatine creapure all the same?