chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up R.C.S.S sample reviews

Just got them a few days ago...
    So today I'm able to give them a shot. Got mayo-blits, testrogen xr, and beta-stim, resurrect pm.

First smell was delicious, sweet tasting, mixed well, I used mayo blitz xs with testrogen xr, and the beta-stim. About 20 mins in I can feel the effects of feeling good. And pumped up. Now I go on the gym.
    Thanks again guys.

Today is shoulders, arms, and abs.
    Last edited by chavostrong; 04-15-2014 at 06:12 AM.

chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well went through me like all caffeine products. Pumps and focus are still maintaining. Or I'm just excited, never had a stimulant before like this, overall still good for first day use.

name is Frank, im 26.
    Use to workout in high school then stopped 2yrs and been going back on and off since 21. Now I'm more stead with gym time or atleast trying to.

My goal is to get back my top strength never been huge or macular, but im shooting a goal of 170lbs and looking cut,

I got

Myo-blitz XS - Watermelon Rage

Resurect PM - Strawberry Watermelon:

Testogen XR - Strawberry Lemonade:

Beta-stim capsules
    .this is day 2 of trying the packs.
    When i Took the Same three on 4/19/2014
    Blitz rx, testogen, and beta stim. 1 hr after I ate.

Didn't have the same effect as the first time on am empty stomach, but I was steady for an hr at the gym before work. Went back to the gym 8hr later to workout again. Didn't feel tired at all by then.
    Workout my chest with dumbel flys, bench press, and pull overs first time around I hit my max reps of 30,15, 12, 10, and 8. Then I moved on to arms with barbell curls, one arm curls, one arm concentrated curl, forarms curls, same 30-8 rep method. And upper body with shoulder presses, Arnold presses, upright rows dumbells front raises, barbell rows, and reverse flys. Same 30-8 rep method.

After taking mayo blitz, testrogen, and beta stimiI had the focus to keep pumping out the reps. Felt great before and after. But resurrect pm 3hr after workout I didn't sleep well toss and turned. But still felt slightly rested befor work
    Last edited by chavostrong; 04-21-2014 at 08:19 AM.

And today taking the last set on an empty stomach before workout. Should be interesting this time.

Worked out shoulder, arms and abs.
    Same routine just mixed up excersize, shoulder press, lateral raises, upright rows, front raises, curls, tricep extension, tri push downs, bench press, crunches, leg lift.

A 30,15,12,10,8 rep. Took betastim, mayoblitz, and testrogen one thing that gets me is that it's "sweet, mixes well but leaves some powders in the bottem, taste great, and works better when your caffeine free and on am empty stomach.

Gave awesome focus, energy, stamina, felt like my muscle were gonna rip out of my skin. Was able to maintain pumps and handle the burns.
    Last edited by chavostrong; 04-22-2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: forgot to add this

This morning I took blitz rx, testrogen, and the beta stim, after work on an empty stomach, worked well again I walk 20mins to the gym and stayed there from 3:40-7:20 with arms shoulders, back, abs, had a good pump and mood I went for legs, sqaut lounges, extension, leg curls, Calves, and back to abs felt great I ended with cable pull downs was nailing them every burn was intense, but loved it stayed focus... Even had enough energy to walk back to work lol but then crashed on the desk for 2 hrs.

Well worth product. Definitely gonna buy RCSS.

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finished already? LOL!

Thanks for the reviews!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    Finished already? LOL!

Thanks for the reviews!
    Yeah still dont mess around, man. Sort time no time, plenty time, always time to get it done. Haha

Thanks for the opportunity guys enjoyed them alot.