Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2910
    paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I graduated from my university brahs, went back and forth on this, but I have to postpone my journey to long hair for just a bit. Any tips on how I should cut it for interviews? I don't want to to go back to square one, rather, trim 1-2 inches from the back, sides, and keep the top long. The back of my hair grows faster than my front, so when I do land a job and grow it out, it will catch up nicely I'm hoping. I was thinking of getting a hairstyle similar to Steven Yuen, Glen from The Walking Dead. Clean medium length should do it.
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

DL 418x1
    Bench 255x1
    Squat 325x1

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paolo234 View Post
    I graduated from my university brahs, went back and forth on this, but I have to postpone my journey to long hair for just a bit. Any tips on how I should cut it for interviews? I don't want to to go back to square one, rather, trim 1-2 inches from the back, sides, and keep the top long. The back of my hair grows faster than my front, so when I do land a job and grow it out, it will catch up nicely I'm hoping. I was thinking of getting a hairstyle similar to Steven Yuen, Glen from The Walking Dead. Clean medium length should do it.
    keep the mane but shave the chin fuzz.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sl00taholic View Post
    jesus christ the mods must hate you. every other day your banned
    stay safe bb plz come back to us soon
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    Also, y u always banned bruh?
    One in particular has it out for me. I'm not even mad. It is a painful thing for some to gaze upon a superior man.

I'm back, however briefly. Did everyone died up in here?

BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000)
    please make this thread active again, hair mesures at a bit over 6" now. looks amazing when out of shower but still curls up into a fro somtimes. been taking 1000mg of biotin everyday, swear on my life it works, hory chit. im cutting my nails weekly now and my curls look so alive now. 6 more months and this hair should be at a presentable length were i dont need to wear a hat or had a fro
    Misc anime crew
    ibitsu manga gave me nightmares crew
    angel beats made me cry
    missed my 5th birthday because i fell asleep crew
    smallest wiener on the misc

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrokenSystems View Post
    please make this thread active again, hair mesures at a bit over 6" now. looks amazing when out of shower but still curls up into a fro somtimes. been taking 1000mg of biotin everyday, swear on my life it works, hory chit. im cutting my nails weekly now and my curls look so alive now. 6 more months and this hair should be at a presentable length were i dont need to wear a hat or had a fro
    Try a leave in conditioner to weigh that **** down a bit?

majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) majorkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have straight, fine hair. Have hade fade haircuts for a few years now, but due to the lack of volume in my hair I'd like to grow it out and try something different. Can it work, or do you need to have thicker hair to look nice with a longer haircut?

If I grow it out from a face, do I need to maintenance it somehow - or just let it grow?
    *** OVO Crew ***
    *** big dink crew ***

Originally Posted by majorkey View Post
    I have straight, fine hair. Have hade fade haircuts for a few years now, but due to the lack of volume in my hair I'd like to grow it out and try something different. Can it work, or do you need to have thicker hair to look nice with a longer haircut?
    If I grow it out from a face, do I need to maintenance it somehow - or just let it grow?
    I have fine blond hair. Long works well for me.

Just let it grow. There will be an awkward stage, you just gotta nut up and push through that chit.

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    I have fine blond hair. Long works well for me.

Just let it grow. There will be an awkward stage, you just gotta nut up and push through that chit.
    Ayyyy

When I check this thread tomorrow I fully expect you'll be banned yet again
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    Ayyyy
    When I check this thread tomorrow I fully expect you'll be banned yet again
    Can't promise I'll last even that long.

You better have some progress pics of growing that mane back out along with your bulk.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fuark office made me cut my hair, went from nice long hair all around (patrick bateman american psycho, something like that) to undercut ala Jake Gylenghall in The Prisoners. i mean it looks good but i miss my long hair
    Last edited by Budjola; 06-03-2016 at 11:33 AM.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    fuark office made cut my hair, went from nice long hair all around (patrick bateman american psycho, something like that) to undercut ala Jake Gylenghall in The Prisoners. i mean it looks good but i miss my long hair
    What do you do for a living and why now all of the sudden?

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't promise I'll last even that long.

You better have some progress pics of growing that mane back out along with your bulk.
    bruh I have bad news..

Haven't been able to grow my hair out at all.. Applied to the military so I've had to maintain a short hairstyle haven't even been able to grow a manly beard
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do you do for a living and why now all of the sudden?

i work on a cruise ship, and on all the ships that i've worked nobody cared but then i came to brand new one where management is like small nazi camp and it was either that or pack your bags. dont even need to tell u that i requested another ship for my next contract so i can grow my hair again.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My avi was 2 years and a few months worth of growth and started out at a shaved head. My avi is old though and I have a shaved head again
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TEXAS REPS

Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    My avi is old though and I have a shaved head again
    Wut? Why?

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wut? Why?
    Hairline receded and started thinning really bad. Looked terrible

Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    Hairline receded and started thinning really bad. Looked terrible
    Actually, that is a really good reason. My condolences.

Actually, that is a really good reason. My condolences.
    Appreciate it bro

BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuark, using the leave in conditioner, its everything iv wanted. got one from the company mane and tail since i love their shampoo. gonna keep growing. i have no reason of shaving for now. love this thread
    Misc anime crew
    ibitsu manga gave me nightmares crew
    angel beats made me cry
    missed my 5th birthday because i fell asleep crew
    smallest wiener on the misc

Originally Posted by BrokenSystems View Post
    fuark, using the leave in conditioner, its everything iv wanted. got one from the company mane and tail since i love their shampoo. gonna keep growing. i have no reason of shaving for now. love this thread
    Mane and tail has a leave in? I'll have to try this out.

I don't usually use anything in my hair, but a leave in is nice if I want to forgo my usual savage look. A few sprays will keep it down and under control should I choose to present as formal.

Can rarely bring my self to go formal, tho. Any douche can dress up nice, few can convincingly wet panties with a decent barbarian look.

LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Started at a buzzcut and finally have my hair to a length where it has flow. Took me about 1 1/2
    Last edited by LightsXout28c; 06-07-2016 at 04:06 PM.
    *LV Golden Knights*
    *Carolina Panthers*
    *UNC Tarheels*

BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000) BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000) BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000) BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000) BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000) BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000) BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000) BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000) BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000) BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000) BalticWarrior is just really nice. (+1000)
    Time to grow my hair. Didnt cut for 5 months, feels strange.

Always had an army cut for like 7 years.

Back in the days with goat hairs I was way more alpha then I am now.

Originally Posted by LightsXout28c View Post
    [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2i0gigz.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/ea3w4k.jpg[IMG]
    Started at a buzzcut and finally have my hair to a length where it has flow. Took me about 1 1/2
    You have become all that is man. Srs.

Mirin, bruv.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So I gotta ask (not sure if it's been asked) what are some different ways to tie your hair back? Not a fan of the bun, tired of the ponytail look... what do you guys work with? I was considering something similar to lightsxout's first pic, but I just want all the suggestions, first.

VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My hair is past my nipples

It took me roughly 6 months to leave the awkward phase, starting from a short hairstyle like below:

That was with regular trimmings on top to match the growth on the sides; my hair grows about 0.75" a month.

Took me 2 years to grow my hair down to my nipples from that length. It's a pain in the arse at first, but totally worth it once you're past that initial hump. You're just used to getting your hair cut; You're breaking routine, so keep that in mind when you look in the mirror and see yourself in the awkward stage. You'll regret it more if you cut it than you do right now.

Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    So I gotta ask (not sure if it's been asked) what are some different ways to tie your hair back? Not a fan of the bun, tired of the ponytail look... what do you guys work with? I was considering something similar to lightsxout's first pic, but I just want all the suggestions, first.
    Can't help you, I just do the pony when I want it off of my shoulders.

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hair down to bottom lip/up upper chin now. Still not quite long enough on the front sides to get it all tied back though.

Anyone else experience the back flaring out? The lower portion of the back hairs all curl outwards, looks stupid as fuk. I'm hoping with some more length/weight they'll drop.
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post
    Hair down to bottom lip/up upper chin now. Still not quite long enough on the front sides to get it all tied back though.

Anyone else experience the back flaring out? The lower portion of the back hairs all curl outwards, looks stupid as fuk. I'm hoping with some more length/weight they'll drop.
    Is your hair texture naturally wavy? or do you wear hats?

Typically that's a sign of either of the two. With enough weight it will fall; I'd say around 7" of hair length at the back.

boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000) boredFA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post

yeah brah, i am at the same progress atm (srs) and the back just always gets curly and looks akward messy

top hair is straight and smooth tho, wearing a bandana casually now