Jeffrey1909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein Question

Hi everybody, first of all, i want to say that im using whey protein, i know the good and bad consequences of it, I use it with caution and under the approbation of a nutricionist. Well my question is the following:

I want to lean muscle, my whey protein is Twinlab: whey fuel (21gr per serving). How many servings do i have to take? Because as you can see this whey protein is not as good as others with 26gr per day or something like that. My weight is 55kg.

Thanks

Squattts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squattts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squattts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squattts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squattts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jeffrey1909 View Post
    Hi everybody, first of all, i want to say that im using whey protein, i know the good and bad consequences of it, I use it with caution and under the approbation of a nutricionist. Well my question is the following:

I want to lean muscle, my whey protein is Twinlab: whey fuel (21gr per serving). How many servings do i have to take? Because as you can see this whey protein is not as good as others with 26gr per day or something like that. My weight is 55kg.

Thanks
    (If you nutricionist says it's okay then) The most important time to take whey protein is post Workout, one scoop is just fine.

YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At your age you shouldn't be using any supplements. Focus on proper diet, rest and training.
    *Always Bulking Crew*

I Support and TRUST:
    - Animal
    - BPI Sports
    - Cellucor
    - Ergogenix
    - SAN
    - Muscletech
    - Controlled Labs
    - iForce
    - PES

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know the bad consequences of it
    I'll let others broach the more obvious issues but I am curious as to what the bad consequences are.
    respond por favor

Thanks both!, Yimbroke remember whey protein is, well, natural, is not like im taking creatine!
    Swamp Dog i can tell you the bad consequences of it but my english is not good as i need to do that haha

eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YIMBROKE View Post
    At your age you shouldn't be using any supplements. Focus on proper diet, rest and training.
    Whats wrong with take whey? Its protein. If we were talking pre workouts and test boosters , etc etc, I would agree. Whole foods are best but supplementing with a shake during the day can help to meet your macros. When I was 15 I was playing baseball after school - 3:00pm. Lunch was at 11:30, should have brought a meal to school with me and left it in my locker? Probably not, I had a shake.

OP you can take the whey whenever you see fit according to how your diet is set up, 1-2 scoops is good. Eat healthy, and eat above maintenance calories and train hard.
    Scivation/PrimaForce Representative
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/prima.htm

Any questions on Scivation/PrimaForce products, please dont hesitate to PM me!

"Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Originally Posted by eric40817 View Post
    Whats wrong with take whey? Its protein. If we were talking pre workouts and test boosters , etc etc, I would agree. Whole foods are best but supplementing with a shake during the day can help to meet your macros. When I was 15 I was playing baseball after school - 3:00pm. Lunch was at 11:30, should have brought a meal to school with me and left it in my locker? Probably not, I had a shake.

OP you can take the whey whenever you see fit according to how your diet is set up, 1-2 scoops is good. Eat healthy, and eat above maintenance calories and train hard.
    Exactly, emm... i have to take protein every day, havent i?

Squattts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squattts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squattts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squattts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squattts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

^ I agree.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks both!, Yimbroke remember whey protein is, well, natural, is not like im taking creatine!
    Swamp Dog i can tell you the bad consequences of it but my english is not good as i need to do that haha
    A. Creatine is natural.

2. There are no bad consequences of protein unless there is some underlying medical issue.

Tertiary, maybe you need one scoop, two scoops or no scoops. That is determined by your macro needs.

p.s. No recommending supplements to anyone under 18.

Originally Posted by Swamp Dog View Post
    A. Creatine is natural.

2. There are no bad consequences of protein unless there is some underlying medical issue.

Tertiary, maybe you need one scoop, two scoops or no scoops. That is determined by your macro needs.

p.s. No recommending supplements to anyone under 18.
    Yeah i know creatine is natural but is a little bit more complicated to used than whey protein, thanks im using it with caution, sorry but can somebody answer me if i have to use one or two scoops every day?

Yeah i know creatine is natural but is a little bit more complicated to used than whey protein, thanks im using it with caution, sorry but can somebody answer me if i have to use one or two scoops every day?
    Creatine use is less complicated. No shaker cup, no clumps, no foaming, no messy sticky powder, etc.

Also reread my third point.

But then that apply for everyday?

YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000)

As a company rep I feel as if you should know the forum rules.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156884513
    *Always Bulking Crew*

I Support and TRUST:
    - Animal
    - BPI Sports
    - Cellucor
    - Ergogenix
    - SAN
    - Muscletech
    - Controlled Labs
    - iForce
    - PES

Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exactly, emm... i have to take protein every day, havent i?
    Taking a protein supplement will not guarantee size gains. To gain size you need to be in a calorie surplus. hit fat and protein requirements and fill remaining calories with carbohydrate or any other macronutrient of your preference ensuring micronutrient sufficiency too.

To fully understand the importance of nutrition read the stickies in the nutrition section.

Taking a protein supplement will not give you an edge if you are not eating correctly for your goals.

Originally Posted by Markwhit View Post
    Taking a protein supplement will not guarantee size gains. To gain size you need to be in a calorie surplus. hit fat and protein requirements and fill remaining calories with carbohydrate or any other macronutrient of your preference ensuring micronutrient sufficiency too.

To fully understand the importance of nutrition read the stickies in the nutrition section.

Taking a protein supplement will not give you an edge if you are not eating correctly for your goals.
    Yeah i know whey protein can not be my whole nutrition neither something like that, im asking if as suplemment it should suplemment my diet every day

Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markwhit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah i know whey protein can not be my whole nutrition neither something like that, im asking if as suplemment it should suplemment my diet every day
    We can't advise you on supplement due to your age.

I use a protein supplement when I have not or am not going to be able to hit my protein target on a particular day. The serving taken depends on how short of my target I am.

eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eric40817 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YIMBROKE View Post
    As a company rep I feel as if you should know the forum rules.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156884513

I didnt read that... I read the Forum Rules and FAQ 2013/Company Rep Rules.
    Scivation/PrimaForce Representative
    www.scivation.com
    www.scivationbooks.com
    www.Primaforce.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/prima.htm

Any questions on Scivation/PrimaForce products, please dont hesitate to PM me!

"Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Read this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    it is detailed but will tell you all you need to know about macro needs.

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what swamp dog is trying to tell you is that one cannot tell you how many shakes a day to take - not because they dont want to though that is one of the reasons but the overall picture is that protein shakes are not to be considered your first nutritional avenue in order to help you grow physically.

just eat and stop wasting money on supplements - you say that you're not good at english well look up the definition of supplement and that will imply hopefully, that whole foods should be primary
    100% 中國人