Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Advices whats best

ICF 5X5 , Rippetoes SS, Babylovers SS

Im a 17 year old basketball player and my goal is to get stronger + Hypertrophy people recommend me this programs but I see strongmans and they are mostly all fat Its true i want to be strong but i also want to build lean muscle mass

Kev1029 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Strapz View Post
    ICF 5X5 , Rippetoes SS, Babylovers SS

Im a 17 year old basketball player and my goal is to get stronger + Hypertrophy people recommend me this programs but I see strongmans and they are mostly all fat Its true i want to be strong but i also want to build lean muscle mass
    The reason they have higher bodyfat percentages us because they lift for power, not aesthetics. Do the programs. When you get a certain amount of bodyfat percentage, then you cut.
    Stats:
    Deadlift: 520 1RM
    Squat: 455 1RM
    Bench: 2801RM
    Overhead Press: 200 1RM

DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like the above poster said the power lifters have higher body fat but because they are not competing and don't really care about looks mostly strength. I did ICF 5x5 for about 3 months and got good strength gains not much mass but I did see some. I now do a bro split but high intensity and I've gained more mass and I've gotten stronger while losing weight, but I recommend any of those 3 and just keep doing it until you're not comfortable with your body fat then cut

xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xboct77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can't go wrong with any of them.. all 3 are solid as others have said. i've been doing BLSS for 4 months so far and its pretty good thus far

Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Strapz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by xboct77 View Post
    can't go wrong with any of them.. all 3 are solid as others have said. i've been doing BLSS for 4 months so far and its pretty good thus far
    The thing is the reps are just 3x5 and Im affraid I wont see any Mass / hypertrophy gains because Im kinda skinny and i dont wana stay skinny and strong I want to look good and since im gona focus in just this exercises I dont know if it will work really good.
    What do you think?

Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you have a trainer/strength coach working with your basketball team?
    Bench 225x4
    DL 405x3
    Squat 305x2