Closed Thread

Thread: lol wtf?

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol wtf?

Was at a tail gate type party last night.
    had a few in me (dicks)

there was this black bitch there and I said "I usually don't like black people but I would totally **** you" straight to her. (it was the dicks talking)
    everyone started laughing. was a good night, everyone had a good time. I get home today and people start blowing up my **** about how what I said last night was rude and how some people wanted to kick my ass.

why did they say absolutely nothing I asked?
    no answer was the answer I got.

why are people pussi boiis? there was 2 military bros there who have both served over seas and an off duty cop. they could have kicked my ass. why did they say nothing and wait to text me and talk ****? IM SO CONFUSED
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    With those stats I'm pretty sure 95% of people would feel safer trash talking from behind a screen.
    Aesthetics over Everything.

▴▲▴ RIP Greg Plitt 1977 - 2015 ▴▲▴ Cut Year Round Crew ▴▲▴
    ♛ - Men's Physique Crew - ♛ - Audi Crew - ♛

B 165 S 275 D 315

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DrewPosante View Post
    With those stats I'm pretty sure 95% of people would feel safer trash talking from behind a screen.
    I mean my stats are solid and im a big dude. I know my presence is sometimes intimidating. but still, im not going to sit here and act like they couldn't kick the **** out of me if they wanted to. it just makes me rage. I would rather somebody talk to me then and there than to do this.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you said this did it happen to be at Thunder over Louisville? Just curious.
    Aesthetics over Everything.

▴▲▴ RIP Greg Plitt 1977 - 2015 ▴▲▴ Cut Year Round Crew ▴▲▴
    ♛ - Men's Physique Crew - ♛ - Audi Crew - ♛

B 165 S 275 D 315

walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xBONExCROWNx View Post
    I mean my stats are solid and im a big dude. I know my presence is sometimes intimidating. but still, im not going to sit here and act like they couldn't kick the **** out of me if they wanted to. it just makes me rage. I would rather somebody talk to me then and there than to do this.
    Then stop lifting. You know the answer seems like you're just bragging. Well you know what you can't be the best at everything. Had it been me I'd shoot out your legs and arms a few hours later, rape you, and cut your balls, d*ck, and face off. Muscle is jack sh*t compared to someone who can utilize the modern world.

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No one wants to fight with alphas. They need to talk about it with their beta friends and then say something lol they're pussies man
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017

WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by walletmon View Post
    Then stop lifting. You know the answer seems like you're just bragging. Well you know what you can't be the best at everything. Had it been me I'd shoot out your legs and arms a few hours later, rape you, and cut your balls, d*ck, and face off. Muscle is jack sh*t compared to someone who can utilize the modern world.
    end.

walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) walletmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    No one wants to fight with alphas. They need to talk about it with their beta friends and then say something lol they're pussies man
    You used to be 220lbs a few months ago. So basically you were either e-statting or carying around 30lbs of fat for what reason? You're probably still fat, I reckon you're no better than 165lbs lean.

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You used to be 220lbs a few months ago. So basically you were either e-statting or carying around 30lbs of fat for what reason? You're probably still fat, I reckon you're no better than 165lbs lean.
    No I went on a cut and now I'm 2 weeks out so I'm very lean now **** off troll
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    lmao fukin dumbass he cut for a bodybuilding show *******

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wil neg on rc

And would've lold if I was there OP.
    please bro not in the AM

NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000) NS1234 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're a fuking idiot

OT: Nobody is going to say chit to somebody who weighs 300 lbs and benches 500+
    no homo

MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If they aren't gonna say chit to your face just ignore the texts. If they got a problem they can take it up with you face to face. If not then they don't believe in the chit their saying enough.

Or if you're confident and don't mind fighting and they say they want to kick your ass just text back "time/place? See you there" to fuark with them. 90% probably won't brah

OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    405x3 squat
    315x3 flat bench

RIP Greg Plitt

Baby Boys Crew

sub 30" waist crew

Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    No I went on a cut and now I'm 2 weeks out so I'm very lean now **** off troll
    30lbs is a minor cut? Mate if you take an average man and add 30lbs on him he's now considered a fat f*ck. Same goes for you.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of dumb cawk suckers ITT
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Originally Posted by MuscleMigraine View Post
    lmao fukin dumbass he cut for a bodybuilding show *******
    Show? More like a homo show off your ballsack show.

Hey Johneffer, did you also enter the "private" show afterwards in the *******'s office? I bet you milked a cow blindfolded.

Originally Posted by DrewPosante View Post
    When you said this did it happen to be at Thunder over Louisville? Just curious.
    Indeed

Instagram @bigfatfuk

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Show? More like a homo show off your ballsack show.

Hey Johneffer, did you also enter the "private" show afterwards in the *******'s office? I bet you milked a cow blindfolded.
    30lbs is a minor cut? Mate if you take an average man and add 30lbs on him he's now considered a fat f*ck. Same goes for you.
    Why don't you post of your real account instead of hiding behind an alias lol.

anonymous
    1. obviously it was disrespectful, you're a ****ing idiot if you can't see that. but it isn't that big of a deal.
    2. they probably didn't kick your ass because words aren't worthy of risking going to ****ing jail or prison for battery. obviously. ****ing retards.
    3. you're an idiot if you couldn't figure this out on your own

arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xBONExCROWNx View Post
    Well just be like sorry brah I was drunk. No need to start anything. You just thought this black girl was hot and that's it. I honestly don't think that's rude but since you offended people just be like sorry baws.

Edit: Lol reread your post and realized you said you don't like black ppl. oh lawd that sounds rude. I thought you said I don't like black girls as in you prefer a different ethnicity because they are more attractive.
    Last edited by arlo235; 04-14-2014 at 06:16 AM.
    Sig line can't be a novel Crew
    Asian Crew

Snapchat: arlo235
    Instagram: matcha_aesthetics

susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd probably throw a brick at you (from a distance)
    and knock you out if you said something like that infront of me (then run)
    srs

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Follow up on the people who want to kick your ass. Srs.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew