GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face Need mums advice pls

So, l'm 9 weeks pregnant, expecting our first child (both mine and bfs), and as l was shaving and waxing all morning yesterday l started to wonder;

When my stomach gets hyooge and l can no longer see my vachina, how do l continue to shave it?

I am loathe to have hair down there and lm sure my bf dislikes it too, so would like to keep it maintained down there even when lm planetary. So my question to you lovely ladies is,

How did you maintain your vachinas during planetary whale of child bearing stage?

My gf said her bf would do it for her sometimes but when l asked mine if he would, he said hes afraid he will cut me. And tbh, he is a clumsy bastard and lm not too keen on letting him and a razor near my delicate pink bits.

All advice welcomed pls and thx

Skimom4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A mirror is your friend Now painting toenails or trying to tie your shoes after 8ish months - another story...doable if you can hold your breath! LOL!

GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    O.O why if l can hold my breath? Lol

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMG, if it bothers you that much, pay for a Brazilian when you can no longer see over your belly. That's my only advice. I gave birth in the 80s when grown women had pubic hair like nature intended.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, it takes 9 months to get there. Either you'll figure out how as you expand, or just don't care any more by that point. When I popped mine out, had no concerns about bush, but dammit if my toenails weren't in tip-top shape and sparkly. Weird, cause when non-preggo I am totally the opposite.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    OMG, if it bothers you that much, pay for a Brazilian when you can no longer see over your belly. That's my only advice. I gave birth in the 80s when grown women had pubic hair like nature intended.
    Brazilian FTW

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been doing it for so long, I can do it with my eyes closed.

Congrats and good luck!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Whoa, ease up turbo, clearly different generations. I tried this brazillian business once, discovered lm a wimp and a half Lol
    Props to those who do it regularly though.

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I've been doing it for so long, I can do it with my eyes closed.

Congrats and good luck!
    Lol teach me your ways. And thanks! I appreciate it

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do the reach-and-feel around
    Follow my journey! -->
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152755803

dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GalacticTaco View Post
    So, l'm 9 weeks pregnant, expecting our first child (both mine and bfs), and as l was shaving and waxing all morning yesterday l started to wonder;

When my stomach gets hyooge and l can no longer see my vachina, how do l continue to shave it?

I am loathe to have hair down there and lm sure my bf dislikes it too, so would like to keep it maintained down there even when lm planetary. So my question to you lovely ladies is,

How did you maintain your vachinas during planetary whale of child bearing stage?

My gf said her bf would do it for her sometimes but when l asked mine if he would, he said hes afraid he will cut me. And tbh, he is a clumsy bastard and lm not too keen on letting him and a razor near my delicate pink bits.

All advice welcomed pls and thx
    If you're still shaving to keep it maintained and to please your bf, then I wouldn't suggest enlisting his help as it might kill "the mystery"... unless he's the type of guy that likes to appreciate his handiwork.

Try squatting over a large mirror. Never had a baby crew, but you might be too tired and stressed to care when it gets to that point.

Also.... vachina.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?

Bulk to Bikini Journal: t=159898911&p=1200540751#post1200540751
    ANSI (Closed): t=160616381&p=1216623541#post1216623541
    TSN (Closed): t=160616811&p=1216631611#post1216631611

Originally Posted by dawnmsaunders View Post
    If you're still shaving to keep it maintained and to please your bf, then I wouldn't suggest enlisting his help as it might kill "the mystery"... unless he's the type of guy that likes to appreciate his handiwork.

Try squatting over a large mirror. Never had a baby crew, but you might be too tired and stressed to care when it gets to that point.

Also.... vachina.
    Lmao lm sure by the time l need to start walking through doors sideways, my bf probably hasnt touched my vajayjay in a long time hahaha but yeah, l hate hair down there, feels nasty. So more for myself than him.

Also, when the doctors/midwives go to pull the baby out, dont want them having to part the forest to see its giant head Lol

On a side note. Does anyone ever wonder in which position their baby was concieved in? Id like to think we were making sweet passionate love in good old missionary. But realistically, l was probably face down ass up hahaha

dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, when the doctors/midwives go to pull the baby out, dont want them having to part the forest to see its giant head Lol
    They've seen it all. Every time I go to a doctor's office with what I think is a weird question, they've already heard it, and sometimes it's a common question, so I wouldn't worry too much about that part. If it's a professional, mature doctor, they'll be more worried about getting a healthy baby out than what kind of "haircut" you've chosen.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?

Bulk to Bikini Journal: t=159898911&p=1200540751#post1200540751
    ANSI (Closed): t=160616381&p=1216623541#post1216623541
    TSN (Closed): t=160616811&p=1216631611#post1216631611

Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was GIGANTIC when I was pregnant with my son, and I was able to shave by raising a leg on a chair or the closed toilet seat. Or you can wax. Careful postpartum not to shave for a while, especially if you tear.
    Alexandra

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Getting in a routine of deep squat stretches will be your friend!! I didn't do clean shaven the whole time, but I did at least try to keep it trimmed, right up to the last couple of months when pregnant both times. Used a Sally Hansen lady trimmer, I think. That way I wasn't afraid of slicing myself open or slipping with a razor. Everything is so engorged with blood during pregnancy, I didn't want to bleed out in the shower, LOL. I got gigantic, to the point that I was literally unable to reach around my stomach and reach all the areas so I just let it go at the end. Not really that big of a deal and making love was neither fun or comfortable at that point at my size.I was too uncomfortable to even care if the playground grew up, lol. But I would squat over the mirror and propping my leg up to reach everything. Be careful and congratulations!!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lmao lm sure by the time l need to start walking through doors sideways, my bf probably hasnt touched my vajayjay in a long time hahaha but yeah, l hate hair down there, feels nasty. So more for myself than him.

On a side note. Does anyone ever wonder in which position their baby was concieved in? Id like to think we were making sweet passionate love in good old missionary. But realistically, l was probably face down ass up hahaha
    I doubt mine were conceived in missionary, since I am very rarely on bottom, lol. Your caregivers won't care what it looks like down there. Mine was not pretty, but when my daughter was crowning, my midwife actually had me try to slow down pushing so I wouldn't tear so badly...I was on all fours when I delivered her, so she saw it ALL for a good few minutes, lol.

Originally Posted by dawnmsaunders View Post
    They've seen it all. Every time I go to a doctor's office with what I think is a weird question, they've already heard it, and sometimes it's a common question, so I wouldn't worry too much about that part. If it's a professional, mature doctor, they'll be more worried about getting a healthy baby out than what kind of "haircut" you've chosen.
    Yep...these folks are getting paid to be all up in your business and catch babies, not give styling advice, LOL.
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    I doubt mine were conceived in missionary, since I am very rarely on bottom, lol. Your caregivers won't care what it looks like down there. Mine was not pretty, but when my daughter was crowning, my midwife actually had me try to slow down pushing so I wouldn't tear so badly...I was on all fours when I delivered her, so she saw it ALL for a good few minutes, lol.

Yep...these folks are getting paid to be all up in your business and catch babies, not give styling advice, LOL.
    DEAR LAWD, ALL FOURS?! ...... what even is this life.. i have a lot to learn D:
    Also, LOL'd when l learnt the partners can 'catch' the baby on its exit. If theyre covered in blood guts and slime, what if the baby just slips right past their grip?! Sounds funny but nothxjeff

The mirror and leg on toilet thing sounds like the way to go, thanks for the advice ladies. Being complete n00b, its much appreciated <3

poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poxyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Mine was not pretty, but when my daughter was crowning, my midwife actually had me try to slow down pushing so I wouldn't tear so badly...I was on all fours when I delivered her, so she saw it ALL for a good few minutes, lol.
    Isn't that the most ridiculous thing? My midwife was telling me to only push on every other contraction and at that point all I could think was "bish please, it's involuntary at this point!" What came out of my mouth was surprisingly more polite.
    Professional rabble rouser.
    Mother.
    Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Fibro.
    A work in progress, but aren't we all?

DEAR LAWD, ALL FOURS?! ...... what even is this life.. i have a lot to learn D:
    Also, LOL'd when l learnt the partners can 'catch' the baby on its exit. If theyre covered in blood guts and slime, what if the baby just slips right past their grip?! Sounds funny but nothxjeff

The mirror and leg on toilet thing sounds like the way to go, thanks for the advice ladies. Being complete n00b, its much appreciated <3
    LOL, all fours or squatting is actually much more conducive than forcing the mama to lie on her back through labor. The way the body is shaped and how baby moves down into the birthing canal, gravity helps out alot...much easier to roll a rock down a hill than up it Babies are definitely messy when they come out, but with the towels and such being close by...and if she had slipped through my midwife's hands, being on all fours would have meant she'd just land on the bed Also, no guts...blood, vernix mucosa, amniotic fluid, yes...but no guts

Originally Posted by poxyd View Post
    Isn't that the most ridiculous thing? My midwife was telling me to only push on every other contraction and at that point all I could think was "bish please, it's involuntary at this point!" What came out of my mouth was surprisingly more polite.
    Yeah, I'm not sure how I managed it, but I was actually able to slow down pushing once she started to crown. But I got the urge to push when I was just dilated to 9, my midwife hadn't made it back from the other building where her other appointments were, so my doula (who was my RN at my first birth) told me to just go with my body. She has attended many births, so I wasn't worried about the midwife not making it back in time...it was more of a sentimental thing that I really wanted her there if possible. She got back just in time!LOL But making my body slow down helped in that I only had 2 or 3 little stitches on the very outside.

Beautiful profile picture!! Congrats!

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.