Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    i'd off myself
    With the amount of cell tech ur taking it will happen sooner than later *******. Fuark off my thread if ur not gonna help. And neg me I dont care.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by esheg View Post
    And neg me I dont care.
    As long as you don't care...

esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    As long as you don't care...
    Yea I dont. I have better things to do than worry about rep power on a forum. I asked for advice it backfired lol

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea I dont. I have better things to do than worry about rep power on a forum. I asked for advice it backfired lol
    yes, like your kcal intake

MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wrong section, but here is my opinion:

i have similar genetics: i gain fat with nothing and making muscle is a bitch

imo, you should bulk, avoiding any kind of junk food and trying to be careful with ur kcal intake.

your life should be made of chicken, basmati rice, brown rice, sweet potatoes, oats,...

you can choose to keep cutting to get very lean and start on a clean base.... but you gonna look like a dude in a cancer's terminal phase.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tom11 View Post
    If I was in your position I would try to change my genetics.
    THIS - or at least greatly increase his testosterone levels, the OP looks to accumulate fat on his lower abs which could be due to low testosterone.

If I was the OP I would aim eat a diet as rich in possible in foods that stimulate testosterone, that way the OP will natuarally do the best with his genetics. Also he could do some high intensity interval training as cardio.

TEAM ROMGLE
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    THIS - or at least greatly increase his testosterone levels, the OP looks to accumulate fat on his lower abs which could be due to low testosterone.

If I was the OP I would aim eat a diet as rich in possible in foods that stimulate testosterone, that way the OP will natuarally do the best with his genetics. Also he could do some high intensity interval training as cardio.

TEAM ROMGLE
    I read that high bodyfat may indicate low t or excess estrogen. The only way to lower estrogen is to drop bodyfat. So thats what im gonna do. Im eating a lot of broccoli, spinach and just s bunch of veggies in general. I cut out dairy and processed foods too. Im thinking if I cut for another 10 weeks I should be around 12-14% bf. I may just get down to 9%. Even though that would be a really low bodyweight It would make bulking easier and i get to stay lean bulking. I am about to start doing cardio 5 times a week as well.

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP if I was in your position i'd Bulcumain

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    With the amount of cell tech ur taking it will happen sooner than later *******. Fuark off my thread if ur not gonna help. And neg me I dont care.
    Negged to see if you care.

''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I read that high bodyfat may indicate low t or excess estrogen. The only way to lower estrogen is to drop bodyfat. So thats what im gonna do. Im eating a lot of broccoli, spinach and just s bunch of veggies in general. I cut out dairy and processed foods too. Im thinking if I cut for another 10 weeks I should be around 12-14% bf. I may just get down to 9%. Even though that would be a really low bodyweight It would make bulking easier and i get to stay lean bulking. I am about to start doing cardio 5 times a week as well.
    I read that high body fat means you're eating too ****ing much.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my advice

don't ask the pros

by definition, they almost certainly have god tier <1% genetics, or they wouldn't be pros

ask the narrow shouldered, wide waisted, sh&tty arm/calf insertion guy who is still decently strong and lean. You must have one in your gym.

MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHankeypumped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gilesmiles1 View Post
    my advice

don't ask the pros

by definition, they almost certainly have god tier <1% genetics, or they wouldn't be pros

ask the narrow shouldered, wide waisted, sh&tty arm/calf insertion guy who is still decently strong and lean. You must have one in your gym.
    THIS ffs !

why people always hope the pros to give a magic trick ?

it's like when jay is posting here, there is a always a wave of dude asking **** like "jay, what should i do for my chest, it's a weak point "

LOL

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Once upon a time a gazelle walked into a lions den with many lions. The clueless gazelle thought them friends. The rest is history

Originally Posted by gilesmiles1 View Post
    my advice

don't ask the pros

I already got the answers I needed. And I know what im doing now. Thanks to people who offered legit advice I will refer back to this thread in the future if I need to

Man thats a mean description u posted of me lol. I dont think my shoulders are narrow. And I have decent calf genetics they aren't small. Arms are chitty and waist is wide.

Originally Posted by zrage View Post
    Once upon a time a gazelle walked into a lions den with many lions. The clueless gazelle thought them friends. The rest is history
    I just wanted some advice no big deal. Im just trying to learn as much as I can about bodybuilding and wanting to improve. I thought I would ask here because I assumed people who compete for a living may be able to give me better advice than the other sections on this site. I didnt mean to get anyone pissed off or butthurt
    Last edited by esheg; 04-16-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my genetics are bad, but yours are much worse...

welcome to bodybuilding, where **** is determined for you before you begin.

In all honesty, don't expect much of an improvement over the next 3 years without drugs

Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    my genetics are bad, but yours are much worse...

welcome to bodybuilding, where **** is determined for you before you begin.

In all honesty, don't expect much of an improvement over the next 3 years without drugs
    Yea I could say the same to u. Something about ur physique looks off. Im relaxed in my pic because I just wanted to get a bf estimate. Once I lean out more then I can see what kind of a base I have. It won't be much but im sure in 3 yrs I will make more progress than u.
    Last edited by esheg; 04-16-2014 at 11:31 PM.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea I could say the same to u. Something about ur physique looks off. Im relaxed in my pic because I just wanted to get a bf estimate. Once I lean out more then I can see what kind of a base I have. It won't be much but im sure in 3 yrs I will make more progress than u.
    I bet you will!!

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bet you won't

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look like utter ****, white dude with indian genetics.

I said it. Go play with fire you annoying ignorant kunt.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bet you won't
    I dont care as long as I make progress from here on out. I have no one to compete against but myself. I dont want to and don't like to compare myself to anyone. And u dont have to constantly come in my thread and hate for no reason. All I asked for was advice not people telling me im not gonna make it.
    Last edited by esheg; 04-17-2014 at 12:38 AM.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe if I ate clen and tren hard like u it wouldn't be that way lol. Time for to pin that needle up ur arse big *******
    you make sense and have as many brain cells just as good as your physique look.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    you make sense and have as many brain cells just as good as your physique look.
    Ok then

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok then
    Brah, I should step in here to give advice, have you ever seen footage of a new bloke going into a jail, this is the time in which he needs to earn the respect of others. Now if the new inmate were to shout abuse at every other inmate as he walked through to his new crib then he could see trouble sooner than later. I have never been to jail but have been through a trial where jail time was on the menu.

I was new here once and fought hard to maintain my reputation from day one, I did it not by hurling abuse at others, NO - I did it by simply out knowledging people - I earned the respect, I did not get a forum sig like I have for nothing.

TEAM ROMGLE

Years later I am one of the most repected posters on the planet - I lead by example.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm disappointed in this section to be honest. While it was the wrong section, he legitimately wanted help and people just started jumping on him. We are a community here and should support one another, not tear each other down.
    YOU > Bladen

accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500)
    Frustrated with minimal results after 2.5 years lifting. Right now im 168 5'9 age 21. Im currently in a middle of a 10 week cut and debating if I should just continue.
    Usually when I bulk gaining strenght isn't an issue. The issue is not seeing size gains. I have seen some size gains, but I expexted more. Maybe one of u bros could help me out and set me in the right direction so I can make progress. I want to look different in the next 6-12 months. Want to be leaner and bigger.

Lifts pre cut
    bench 185x 5
    Squat 225x5
    Deadlift 315 x 1
    Ohp 135 x 1

Lost a lot of strenght so far during this cut. But I doubt I lost any size. Once I bulk again I should get it back quick.

Bulk at .75 lbs surplus a week and look for tom muttafis mwf split. If this volume is insufficient decrease the rest days.

Not a pro, but das it mane.

the guy posted in the wrong section, OK.

but damn, the ifbb pro section is phucking sectarian, it'z crazy. some of you guys are acting like a bunch of douche and are not worth much more than the misc that you always bash.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrHankeypumped View Post
    the guy posted in the wrong section, OK.

but damn, the ifbb pro section is phucking sectarian, it'z crazy. some of you guys are acting like a bunch of douche and are not worth much more than the misc that you always bash.
    I agree
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jeezo, bunch of negative nellies in here.

OP why don't you try lifting.

That worked for me.
    Last edited by MaKaiser; 04-17-2014 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Went and spelled "of" wrong didnt I...What a loon lolz
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch