BigWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How does my diet seem for fat loss?

For breakfast I have a weight loss shake which has 230 calories in it. Then for lunch I usually have a sandwich with wheat bread with turkey breast. Then I have usually two rice cakes, fruit, smoked fish, string cheese, and two glasses of water. THen I work out at the gym lifting weights and I run about 15 mins and then walk fast for about 10 more mins. After my workout I eat a met rx protein bar. Then for dinner I usually have whatever my parents eat which are usually healthy meals but I cut down on how much I eat during dinner. All together I am taking in around 1500 calories a day. OH yeah I weight 171 lbs. Right now I just want to get cut up. I have lost about 30 lbs since Christmas but it is getting harder and harder to lose weight now. Does it sound like I'm not taking in enough calories? Any tips would be great appreciated. Thanks. Will

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

just an observance... by your post, it doesnt seem that you have thought your diet out too much...

you are 171lbs... but how tall are you? do you lift everyday (5 times a week)? how often do you do cardio? have you had your bf measured?

it does sound to me (and my feeble brain) that you are not intaking enough calories.. you should be intaking about 1g/protein per lb bodyweight...
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

BigWill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 5'8". I haven't had my body fat checked yet and I lift and do cardio 5 days a week. I usually just eat healthy all the time but I don't really eat specifically day after day. So I'm not sure how many calories I should be consuming. I am thinking probably around 1600 range or so but I'm not sure.. Gotta get my BFP tested soon.

mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastodon19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

BF calculator

Hey Man. Its good to know your Bodyfat. Measure your waist, neck, weight, hight and you can calculate it easy with this link. Try to calculate your bodyfat with this link. I can't post links yet, but if you contact me on my bodyspace I could gave you them.
    mastodon19