OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Big "C" survivors

Curious as to how many of you survived the big "C". I was on chemo for 6 months with colon cancer. It has been 5 years and I'm still here. Got right back into lifting and went from 165 when I was sick to 195.
    Can't beat the iron, along with the prayers and family.
    If you are not a survivor but have someone in your family or a friend with this nightmare, give em' an extra hug, a little more care, and let em' know you are thinking about them. It really helps.

RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000) RobRocks is just really nice. (+1000)
    My mum is a big C survivor she got breast cancer 2 times
    You cant always get what you want,but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need.
    Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God bless man.
    On the list for Bannukah

OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks BH
    Rob: hope your mom hangs in there.
    best bench: 340
    deadlift: 510
    squat: 475
    weight 195
    6'

MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Prostate Cancer (PCa)... Diagnosed last August and had my prostate removed in January. Follow up test showed undetectable PSA, so I am currently cancer free! This is what sparked me into getting in shape... I can't afford to lose any more organs

I also stay pretty active on the cancer forums trying to give back for what others on those forums did to help me.

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldCoach View Post
    Curious as to how many of you survived the big "C". I was on chemo for 6 months with colon cancer. It has been 5 years and I'm still here. Got right back into lifting and went from 165 when I was sick to 195.
    Can't beat the iron, along with the prayers and family.
    If you are not a survivor but have someone in your family or a friend with this nightmare, give em' an extra hug, a nlittle more care, and let em' know you are thinking about them. It really helps.
    Congratulations for beating cancer, my heart goes out to anyone with his awful disease. My father is on year 8 after his terminal lung cancer diagnosis but still hangs in there.

Mikla: hang in there.
    Raynerd: all the best to dad.
    best bench: 340
    deadlift: 510
    squat: 475
    weight 195
    6'

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I found out last week that my 36 year old niece has stage 4 cervical cancer. She has a husband and 6 kids. Im heading back to Aus on 26th. I know theres not much I can do except spend time with her and as her husband has had to give up work to take care of her, just help the family financially. I cant imagine what she is going through, but it was devastating news for me as she spent a lot of time when she was a kid at our house and I still remember her as a sweet little girl.
    pick it up and put it down

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    I found out last week that my 36 year old niece has stage 4 cervical cancer. She has a husband and 6 kids. Im heading back to Aus on 26th. I know theres not much I can do except spend time with her and as her husband has had to give up work to take care of her, just help the family financially. I cant imagine what she is going through, but it was devastating news for me as she spent a lot of time when she was a kid at our house and I still remember her as a sweet little girl.
    I'm so sorry to hear this .
    Cervical cancer is like the only cancer that can be prevented with a regular check up.
    I feel so bad for her and your whole family. Nobody should go through this. She's so young too

Pretty much all my aunts and my mom too, have died of breast cancer. I've had a scare but nothing serious yet.
    Damn cancer..I hate it!

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear this .
    Cervical cancer is like the only cancer that can be prevented with a regular check up.
    I feel so bad for her and your whole family. Nobody should go through this. She's so young too

Pretty much all my aunts and my mom too, have died of breast cancer. I've had a scare but nothing serious yet.
    Damn cancer..I hate it!
    Thanks Cass. Yes she didn't get regular check ups. She's a great mum to her kids and like most mum's, she tends to put taking care of herself behind the needs of the kids. I spoke to my sister ( her mum) and she said that she kept meaning to go and get regular check ups, but something always comes up with the kids and she just puts it off and then forgets to go. Its a big call out for all women really ( and men to ) regardless of what's going on, regular check ups are important. But I think she just thought that these things only happen to older people. Im really looking forward to seeing her, but at the same time, not looking forward to it, if you know what I mean.

Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rectal cancer, just celebrated ten years this March.
    Handle every situation like a dog ....
    If you can't Eat it or Screw it ,
    Piss on it and Walk Away.

Kareivis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kareivis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kareivis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kareivis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kareivis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kareivis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kareivis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Going through cancer can be a difficult time. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I have also had cancer. I had stage 4 cancer in my nasal passage that had spread to 3 or 4 lymph node sites. I have been cancer free for just over 2 years now and doctors say I have great chances of it not returning. I went through 6 months of chemo and 7 weeks of radiation to my head and neck. It has been quite the journey.

Originally Posted by Kareivis View Post
    Going through cancer can be a difficult time. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I have also had cancer. I had stage 4 cancer in my nasal passage that had spread to 3 or 4 lymph node sites. I have been cancer free for just over 2 years now and doctors say I have great chances of it not returning. I went through 6 months of chemo and 7 weeks of radiation to my head and neck. It has been quite the journey.
    Blessings and best of health to you.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    My dad survived lung cancer when I was 5, never really was healthy ever since I could remember has a lot of health complications so I know what it's like to see a family member go through stuff like this wish all you guys the best.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Colon/Rectal cancer when I was 21. Surgery, chemo, and radiation for me (my mother was taking every treatment option available). Still here 25 years and almost 30 colonoscopies later. I carry the gene for colon cancer so likely I'll get it or some other form of cancer again. I try to be aware of any changes I'm experiencing and I get all the diagnostic testing I'm suggested.

Good luck to all those and their loved ones who've had cancer or are currently fighting it. I truly believe that our children will see far fewer cases of cancer being a death sentence than we're used to.