Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000)

Atheists: refute me on this point

In my "argument" (I don't even consider this an argument, more of a statement) I'm not going to use the word God, or quote from the Bible or anything of the sort - I'm just going to explain my situation as it is.

Every single day I wake up in the morning thankful and grateful that I live in a first world country, drink clean water, eat every day, have a job, have a home and above all - have good health. This is not a "those poor suckers don't have what I have" argument - this is a genuine, heartfelt appreciation and thankfulness for me to be chosen to be born into the circumstances I am in.

Every day when I go to sleep I'm thankful for another day to have passed without incident. I didn't have a car accident, I didn't trip and hit my head or otherwise endanger my life or health.

The bottom line is I'm appreciative to whatever it is in the universe that put me in exactly this body in exactly these circumstances, whether it be nature, science, evolution, call it whatever you want, but I thank whatever that force is wholeheartedly.

/rant
    Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *
    MFC

lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what's your point?

Not like that fake one TheRealMewt's Avatar
    TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealMewt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So what am I supposed to be refuting here? That you're thankful to be alive as you are?
    **Elephant Shirt Crew**
    **Poverty Sub-Zero Crew**

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sad.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

Message board king LatinoSlayer91's Avatar
    LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I refute your point

your life sucks
    It is only when a man comes to terms with his own mortality, can he gain the freedom to appreciate life.

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you gonna make a point or just never post itt again after rambling about nothing?
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jizmeister View Post
    In my "argument" (I don't even consider this an argument, more of a statement) I'm not going to use the word God, or quote from the Bible or anything of the sort - I'm just going to explain my situation as it is.

Every single day I wake up in the morning thankful and grateful that I live in a first world country, drink clean water, eat every day, have a job, have a home and above all - have good health. This is not a "those poor suckers don't have what I have" argument - this is a genuine, heartfelt appreciation and thankfulness for me to be chosen to be born into the circumstances I am in.

Every day when I go to sleep I'm thankful for another day to have passed without incident. I didn't have a car accident, I didn't trip and hit my head or otherwise endanger my life or health.

The bottom line is I'm appreciative to whatever it is in the universe that put me in exactly this body in exactly these circumstances, whether it be nature, science, evolution, call it whatever you want, but I thank whatever that force is wholeheartedly.

/rant
    I'm honestly confused about what your definition of "Atheist" is.

You seriously think we don't appreciate life?
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000) Jizmeister is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lethalmental View Post
    what's your point?
    My point is (without actually saying it) - that would be my reason to believe in God.

If I was to phrase the whole post differently I could say "I'm thankful to God and Jesus for everything I have." and the atheist bandwagon would come with their "lol religion" posts so I gave the "argument" from a neutral perspective.
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *
    MFC

HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't get it. You attribute your good situation to some "force" whether it be god, evolution, chance, flying boobie monster, lord zedd. What do you want atheists to refute?

MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500)
    /rant
    You're primarily appreciative to yourself to manifest your reality and also to your parents for conceiving you. What does this have to do with atheism?
    "By criticizing, we do not make lasting changes and often incur resentment."

"The resentment that criticism engenders can demoralize employees, family members and friends, and still not correct the situation that has been condemned."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do."

-Dale Carnegie

Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That same force created AIDS, just saiyan

lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50) lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50) lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50) lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50) lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50) lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50) lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50) lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50) lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50) lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50) lecarbusier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the force you are describing is the numerous generations of your ancestors and the hard work they put into a country.

cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My point is (without actually saying it) - that would be my reason to believe in God.
    If God hates ****s so much, why did he create OP?

HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Still nothing really to refute. Nobody knows why we're here. If you choose to attribute to God thats cool, I guess as long as you also acknowledge the possibility that God could be just chance or some evil triceratops squid form the 89th century. Whatever you believe in, if it makes you appreciative and a better person, more power to you.

lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lethalmental has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

If I was to phrase the whole post differently I could say "I'm thankful to God and Jesus for everything I have." and the atheist bandwagon would come with their "lol religion" posts so I gave the "argument" from a neutral perspective.
    I think many atheists appreciate life just fine. In fact, much more than you average religious folk. They understand there's only one life and that you should make the most out of it.

Religious people are not interested by this life, they're waiting for the other fictitious one. That's the reason why religions were created in the first place, people were suffering and tried to find a reason as to why they were so unfortunate. They concluded that all this must be a test and that there's actually an afterlife where you'd be welcomed if you behaved accordingly to the principles espoused by religious books.
    Last edited by lethalmental; 04-12-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Originally Posted by HeeHee23 View Post
    I don't get it. You attribute your good situation to some "force" whether it be god, evolution, chance, flying boobie monster, lord zedd. What do you want atheists to refute?
    You can't use the argument of "your parents decided to conceive you and that's why you're where you are." - that's irrelevant.

I COULD have been decided to have experienced life as a starving child in Africa who's parents conceived them too.

Whatever it is in the universe that chose for me to experience life the way I do - I'm thankful to. The word God is a hindrance in this because of the thousands of years of misuse.
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *
    MFC

TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TL314 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    An atheist is someone who is certain that God does not exist, someone who has compelling evidence against the existence of God. I know of no such compelling evidence. Because God can be relegated to remote times and places and to ultimate causes, we would have to know a great deal more about the universe than we do now to be sure that no such God exists. To be certain of the existence of God and to be certain of the nonexistence of God seem to me to be the confident extremes in a subject so riddled with doubt and uncertainty as to inspire very little confidence indeed.

-Carl Sagan
    *Skydiving Crew*
    *Always pick 3 crew*

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    religion/politics *******
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mgsx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can't use the argument of "your parents decided to conceive you and that's why you're where you are." - that's irrelevant.

I COULD have been decided to have experienced life as a starving child in Africa who's parents conceived them too.

Whatever it is in the universe that chose for me to experience life the way I do - I'm thankful to.
    LMAO. So you believe in a god who "chose" for you to be privileged, but also "chose" for kids in africa to starve to death.

Holy chit.

Strong everything.
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm atheist and every breath that is in my lungs is a tiny lift gift to me and everyone around me.

I doubt you appreciate life as much as I do.

b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

This has very little to do with God and Jesus in my opinion.I think it has more to do with the fact that a dude in a first world country forgot to put a condom on and you happened.

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I wish you would have made a point without actually posting it.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The bottom line is I'm appreciative to whatever it is in the universe that put me in exactly this body in exactly these circumstances, whether it be nature, science, evolution, call it whatever you want, but I thank whatever that force is wholeheartedly./rant
    That's lovely and all that, but it makes as much sense as being grateful to the ball on a roulette wheel for landing on the number you had picked beforehand. Or being appreciative of the many asteroids whose trajectories make them not hit our planet. Should a person struck by lightning be personally offended by the thunderclouds which 'chose' to strike him? If you can be grateful to a non-sentient entity then surely you can be angry with it as well, if it harms you...?

Humans love to confer meaning onto empirical reality, and furthermore anthropomorphise natural phenomena such that you can be 'grateful' for their acts or 'angry' with them. If it gives you comfort then knock yourself out, whatever floats your boat obviously. But it is 100% delusion.
    I break into old ladies' homes, steal biscuits from their tins and replace them with sewing materials for maximum grandkid confusion.

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    God can give you all that but can't spare all the people who die daily in mud slides, earthquakes, car accidents, fire and all the other horrible ways to die? IF there happens to be a god I'll spit in his face and tell him to kiss my @ss when I meet him. There isn't though, so it really doesn't matter.

lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100) lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100) lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100) lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100) lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100) lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100) lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100) lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100) lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100) lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100) lifter960 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ok OP.

Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK. I'm thankful for everything i have, too. I still believe in science over religion. I'm not atheist, but i couldn't care less about believing in god or jesus or cthulu or zeus or the flying spaghetti monster or whatever. There's nothing to refute here. You're happy, i can't refute that?
    Blackhawks - Bayern - Rosberg
    Chicago crew
    Maroon; Crescat scientia; vita excolatur; Where fun goes to die.

Originally Posted by mgsx View Post
    LMAO. So you believe in a god who "chose" for you to be privileged, but also "chose" for kids in africa to starve to death.

Holy chit.

Strong everything.
    All I said in my post was I'm thankful to something in the Universe that I experience life the way I do.
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *
    MFC

MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500)

Whatever it is in the universe that chose for me to experience life the way I do - I'm thankful to.
    How is that irrelevant? The fact that you could have been ended up a child starving in Africa is irrelevant, if anything. Every human that is conceived is experiencing their own reality, including you. You act as if God is deciding what body He puts your consciousness into, which is incorrect. Self awareness isn't predetermined into a human body, it's present by default.

The closest you're gonna get is your parents when it comes to whoever "chose you to experience your life the way you do". They decided to get a child and intended its surroundings and environment to be that which you live right now (or something close to that). Same goes for the starving child in Africa.
    "By criticizing, we do not make lasting changes and often incur resentment."

"The resentment that criticism engenders can demoralize employees, family members and friends, and still not correct the situation that has been condemned."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do."

-Dale Carnegie

All I said in my post was I'm thankful to something in the Universe that I experience life the way I do.
    You're thankful to the same force that causes millions of children to die of starvation because it "chose" to put them in that situation.
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do almost the same thing you do. I thank Fortune though.
    io saturnalia!

But a brief existence is common to all things,
    and yet thou avoidest and pursuest all things as if
    they would be eternal. A little time, and thou shalt
    close thy eyes; and him who has attended thee to thy
    grave another soon will lament.

MARCVS AVRELIVS