BRPW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How To Look Like Captain America/Chris Evans?

Hey guys.

I've been on and off working out for several years now, with the past 6-12 months lifting weights every now and again. Late last year I did some keto, lost a stone (14lbs), and have slowly put that back on (although still maintained the same
    definition in my abs etc, dunno what's going on).

Anyway, saw the first Captain America film the other day, and realized that's exactly what my final result is; that's what I'd like to look like!

(Tried putting pictures here, BB wouldn't allow it; can try and figure a way to post them if needed)

Anyhow, I heard he put on 20lbs in 3 months for this, with a rigorous exercise regime and strict diet, which is goddamn awesome.

So here's my question(s):

1.) Would I be able to attain a composition like this?

2.) How long would it realistically take to achieve something like this for me? I find it quite easy to gain/lose weight (both fat and muscle). This is based on following the plan to the letter; no slip ups, perhaps a cheat day once a week or something.

3.) Does anybody have a guide/nutrition plan I could follow/would be suited to what I want to do?

I've been doing SS for a few months now, on and off; (squats, bent over rows, bench press / pullups, deadlifts, overhead press). Will this aid me or should I go for something more intricate/developed? Time isn't so much an issue, since I work from home, though I'd prefer not to work out for more than 2 hours per day if possible. I have access to a bench (I believe it's adjustable)/barbell with weights up to around 100kg (with the option to purchase more), resistance bands, a pullup bar, some dumbbells (about 10kg per dumbbell I believe), a road bike, a swimming membership (may give this up if not needed).

Here are some pictures taken a few days ago (due to not working out for a few months, lost the little definition I DID have):

i[dot]imgur[dot]com/rgHjiMl[dot]jpg

i[dot]imgur[/url][dot]com/PVK1rE2[dot]jpg

Sorry about ****ty links; BB won't let me post it up!

I'm a bit disappointed that I've let it slip, but I'm ready to get back on it, and properly this time; strict diet control and hard workouts. Anyone got advice?

Thanks guys, in advance.
    If ever during your quest for health and fitness, you find adversity from your fellow-person, remember it is not YOU they are angry with...its themselves for not having the will, strength, discipline, courage, motivation, drive, and hunger to do what you are doing. Misery loves company and I am just not in the mood for those kinds of guests! ~ ironmomma