Bulking4Life21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MuscleTech NanoVapor Blue Raspberry Review

Hey guys, back with another pre workout review. Once again I have no relationship with MuscleTech and I bought the supplement myself it wasn't sent to me. Without further adieu here's my review:

Mixing: 9/10. Mixes easily, not quite as good as C4, but its still very easy to mix. It strangely leaves a yellow residue in my glass, despite its deep dark blue colour.

Taste: 7/10. This was tough for me to decide on, its a strange flavour and leaves a bad aftertaste, but it actually tastes pretty good. It also makes your tongue and teeth dark blue like you just had a blue lollipop.

Energy: 8.5/10. Very good energy boost from this pwo, fast acting and no crash.

Focus: 9/10. I find the focus depends more on how you feel that day rather than having the same effect every time, but when you're feeling it, the focus is laser-like. Even on a bad day it's provides solid focus.

Other Thoughts: I wish the dosage was more concentrated like C4 is. The serving size is around 20 grams compared to the 6 gram scoop that C4 uses. Their ingredient profile for 1 scoop is similar. MuscleTech recommends up to 3 scoops, but I feel that 1 scoop is PLENTY for myself. I picked it up for around $50 at GNC (It's usually around $70) for 40 servings.

The Verdict: 7.5/10. I was pleasantly surprised by this pwo, it provided plenty of energy and focus (what I'm looking for in a pwo). However, the aftertaste is unpleasant and the price is significantly higher than other popular pwos (C4, noXplode, White flood, etc.) and if it was offered at a lower price with a better taste it may just become my favourite pwo.

BTW I'm Canadian and shipping is expensive so please don't say "Why didn't you just order it off BB.com, its X dollars cheaper than GNC". Let me know what you guys think I'd love to hear your feedback.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this also means that you got the Canadian version of Nano Vapor with no Y. thanks for the honest feedback
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

IronCoyoteBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you opt to get this one again i would recommend the Fruit Punch. I was in the first testing when they released this new formula and loved the flavor. Definitely seemed like a solid pwo.

Bulking4Life21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IronCoyoteBB View Post
    If you opt to get this one again i would recommend the Fruit Punch. I was in the first testing when they released this new formula and loved the flavor. Definitely seemed like a solid pwo.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I decided to go with the Blue Raspberry because it seems every product these days uses fruit punch flavouring and I didn't want to go with a boring flavour.

IronCoyoteBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea i hear ya on that Fruit Punch is way over done. I have actually been wanting to try the blue raspberry also on that one and some other supplements
    "The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they;ll go through the pain no matter what."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for taking the time to review. Have yet to try a Muscletech PWO which is odd since all there other products ive used in the past few years have blown me away.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bulking4Life21 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, I decided to go with the Blue Raspberry because it seems every product these days uses fruit punch flavouring and I didn't want to go with a boring flavour.
    The blue raspberry flavoring is quite a bit different from other ones. It tastes kind of like one of those bomb pop popsicles. I like to use about 8 ounces of liquid per scoop. The flavoring is pretty strong.