leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000)

Controlled Labs White Pump Review

Controlled Labs White Pump Review

First, I would like to thank Controlled Labs for the opportunity to try their new product
    White Pump. I was contacted via ********, and was picked because I also reviewed WFR Pineapple a couple months back. Lucky Me!!!

TASTE: The first thing I did was crack the tub open and dipped my finger in it to see if the pineapple taste was similar to WFR…. FML, it tasted almost identical IMO. The first day I used WP standalone so I could taste the true flavor. I used it as directed on the label. The taste was delicious. Controlled Labs has the “Pineapple” flavor down perfect. The next 2 days, I mixed it with WFR Pineapple and the taste was awesome once again! On Thursday, I tried something different and mixed it with Blueberry-Pom Volt….and while it was not as good and the WFR mix, it was still very good. I think this Pineapple flavoring would allow it to be very versatile, and mixed with quite a few different PWP products. 10/10

Mixability: Like most of the CL products that I use and have used, WP mixed perfectly. There were not floaters or clumps. I mixed it in 6oz of water with a couple of ice cubes. When I finished, there was nothing sitting in the bottom of the cup either. 10/10

Effectiveness: Monday was the first day with WP. I took it with my BCAA’s on an empty stomach @4am. I Started my w/o @ 430am. Was kinda different w/o with no stims! Lol … I decided to switch up my program and start the week with Chest instead of Legs. I usually w/o for 1 to 1 ˝ hours including stretching and warmups. By the end of my 3rd set on the Incline, I was already starting to feel some pump. Overall, using WP standalone I experienced a very good mix of pump and endurance throughout my w/o. 8/10……. When I stacked the WP with a pre w/o it was awesome. Stacked with the WFR, The smooth energy and focus along with the pump and endurance was unbeatable. I used one scoop of each in 10oz of water and found that more than effective for myself. When mixed with a pre w/o I would give it a 9.5/10.

Overall I would give White Pump a 9.5/10. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a non stim pwo that delivers pump and endurance….or someone looking for a pump product that IMO is neck to neck with Hemavol, that they are looking to stack with their PWO supplement. I would definitely buy this product to use in my rotation of non stim/pump products!

Thanks CL!!!!!
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks so much for posting up the review, much appreciated
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Glad to hear you enjoyed it and it will only get better with continued use.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the review man

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for spreading the word !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience