Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Leg hair !

Woolfawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Leg hair !

Hi all,

Quick question regarding body hair...

Basically i'm like a bath rug and i hate it really, i have trimmed my chest hair but it becomes itchy, is this because i should properly close shave it ?

Also there is that much hair on my legs a yeti would take the piss!, is it 'acceptable' for a fella to have smooth legs ? might be a daft question but i live in the west of ireland, where hairy backed women come from..... the reason i ask is because there is no way muscle definition would show through...

sry if it is a silly question..

L

hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Woolfawn View Post
    Hi all,

Basically i'm like a bath rug and i hate it really, i have trimmed my chest hair but it becomes itchy, is this because i should properly close shave it ?

Also there is that much hair on my legs a yeti would take the piss!, is it 'acceptable' for a fella to have smooth legs ? might be a daft question but i live in the west of ireland, where hairy backed women come from..... the reason i ask is because there is no way muscle definition would show through...

L
    just wax'em.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on leg hair crew. The biggest problem I have with it is putting on knee sleeves....the pain ....the pain.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TTCJoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can shave all over, I know many guys that do.

Personally, I shave my chest but only trim my legs. I like having some leg hair.
    and BTW, you don't even come close to Yetti status, I'm way ahead of you on that one

MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiddletoM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in on leg hair trimming crew

Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe this will help you ---

I was always the classic "hairy chest and arms" type guy .... Think Sean Connery in the old James Bond movies.
    THAT was what society considered manly decades ago.

I never considered the idea of shaving as that seemed like something only surfer dudes in California would do.
    Of course I knew pro bodybuilders had to do it, but I had no reason to.

Well - when I was in my 40s I entered a small "over 40" fitness contest and thus for the first time in my life I had to shave clean.

My wife ended up liking it and I must confess ...... it does seem cleaner.

Long story short -- I have remained clean skinned since then.
    That means full body shave 1-2 times per week to stay clean.
    Never a problem with itching or anything after the first couple of times.

As I said -- I thought it was a silly idea decades ago, now I don't think I would care to be a "caveman" again.
    Just feels cleaner.
    Michael Spitzer - Author - FITNESS at 40,50,60 and BEYOND

TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi all,

L
    Being a woman, and a more Nordic one...hair is incredibly annoying. I can vouch for two products. For longterm treatment, the Emjoi rotating tweezers is awesome if you can handle pain. I recommend getting their top of the line best product, as it works twice as fast as the cheaper versions, and don't settle for generic versions of this product unless you are a masochist who enjoys longterm painful sessions. Secondly, for any areas you want a permanent removal on, the Tria lazer is the ONLY one on the market I've found that actually does what it says...and I've used them all. I spent thousands in hair removal professionally to have it all grow back. This, you pay the cost of one good pro-treatment, and you have the device. You have to be very vigilant with it, and use it a LOT more than the directions tell you to. Any area you want gone, hit that spot a couple times a time right after shaving. Obviously, that's time consuming, so for me, I've been working on one area at a time. I have no bikini area to shave anymore, and next to nothing all the way down to the knee. The only downside of the Tria is it only works on dark pigmented hair. That wasn't an issue for me. lol

Woolfawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cheers Guys, :-)

looks like it time to get trimming :-) i'll look into the rotating tweezer thingy but don't think i'd have the balls to go waxing.....(excuse the pun)!! lol

wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is it 'acceptable' for a fella to have smooth legs ? ..... the reason i ask is because there is no way muscle definition would show through...

L
    Yes and not a silly question at all...Wouldn't worry too much about muscle definition showing through unless you were planning to step on stage and compete, however since I started shaving my arms and legs (never had much hair on the rest of my body) years ago, I now keep them clean shaven year round whether competing or not. I have found that just a regular razor every few days is the best way to keep them smooth, a few nicks and scrapes for the first few months years ago but since then no problems...btw as someone else said my wife ended up loving it also so I don't know how long it will be before I give it up!

TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will say that I have a husband with plenty of body hair, and I find it really sexy, personally.

johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000) johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000) johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000) johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000) johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000) johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000) johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000) johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000) johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000) johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000) johnmackay is just really nice. (+1000)
    There was another recent post like this and someone suggested using a Norelco Body trimmer...After a couple terrible experiences with shaving (razors) and razor burn, I got one of the Norelco units...I am sold! its not quite as close as a razor, but it is close enough - and you can use it set or dry.

tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just shaved my legs for the first time 3 days ago. I have very little leg or body hair to begin with, compared to most guys, so i thought it would hardly be noticeable, but it sure is to me. It's going to take some getting used to. For a hairy guy, I'd suggest trimming first to get used to the idea of less hair so it won't be such a shock.
    Last edited by tobymax123; 04-11-2014 at 08:01 PM.

ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100)

Shaving vs waxing

I used to belong to the school of thought that figured if a guy shaves his arms and legs he may as we'll shave his vagina too..

But.. I'm quite a hairy fella with quite a bit of chest, leg and arm hair and fortunately none on my back. In November last year I started waxing my chest and along with a certain other more private area. Yes it is painful and yes you do get a couple ingrown hairs but considering you only have to have it done every 4 weeks it isn't so bad. The hair growth starts after about 10 days but it takes longer to grow out and gradually becomes finer and softer. In a year or so after I might resemble some proper definition I will wax my arms and legs too. I know it sounds like a lady thing to say but if you exfoliate the waxed areas daily and use a good lotion you will be less prone to ingrown hairs.

ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by johnmackay View Post
    There was another recent post like this and someone suggested using a Norelco Body trimmer...After a couple terrible experiences with shaving (razors) and razor burn, I got one of the Norelco units...I am sold! its not quite as close as a razor, but it is close enough - and you can use it set or dry.

i got something similar, i mainly use something like this(this was the first one that popped up on google)

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/andis-bl...FchQ7AodfDMAuw

i just got the cheapest one i could find which was like 5 dollars USD, and that was about 4 years ago, use it to shave everything but my face, u can use it just sitting in the bathroom dry, it isnt really smooth but it takes awhile to really grow back and it beats pulling hairs out with rotating tweezers lol

just sayin

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I miss the good old days when only women shaved their legs.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheVikingChick View Post
    I will say that I have a husband with plenty of body hair, and I find it really sexy, personally.
    This, my wife 100% agrees as long as it is not like Chewbacca. I shaved my chest once and she was not pleased. She likes the pits clean and the "Downtown Playground" kept tidy but other than that it's natural.
    Never under estimate the power of stupidity

Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you mean "is it acceptable"? It's your body op, if you wanna shave/trim that **** then go crazy. You don't need our approval, I only shave my legs during contest time but that's because my leg hair doesn't bother me.

Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am about to impart some girly knowledge so any sensitive souls please look away now...

Wax it off - dont use a moisuriser or balm immediately after waxing and twice a week use a scrub on it - mix some seasalt with some olive oil and rub it in - it helps prevent ingrown hairs (v unsightly!). Then just wash it off.

Nothing wrong with smooth legs in my opinion, as long as your toenails aren't painted too....

Hi all,

L
    Wrong side of 40, leg full of titanium, lover of all things cake....iron willpower. Occasionally venture into the forums - so be nice. If you can't be nice then feck off - life is too short to deal with cockwombles

Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randy3tc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    #2 guard on trimmer head to toe! I'd look like a sasquatch without it, and working construction it is so much cooler with it short.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hairy legs, but blond, so no problem for me. As an aside, I have very blond eyebrows - so it looks like I am browless.

Originally Posted by Ermintrude38 View Post
    Nothing wrong with smooth legs in my opinion, as long as your toenails aren't painted too....
    I presume glitter is OK then?
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Randy3tc View Post
    #2 guard on trimmer head to toe! I'd look like a sasquatch without it, and working construction it is so much cooler with it short.
    I'm not especially hairy, but use the same: #2 guard every couple of weeks on chest and legs. Nothing on my back or arms to really worry about. Leave the pubes a little longer to avoid looking like a 12 year old.
    Training journal and diary: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155348593

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Luckily most of mine fell out with low t. Or unlucky depending on how you feel about it.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't even like shaving my face. No way I'm shaving anything else.

Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acropora is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Had to have an EKG recently and they shaved my hairy Irish chest partly. I finished the job but it's kind of strange having no chest hair. Cutting off the leg 'fur' as the wife calls it would yield mega brownie points. Apparently the wife and cleaning lady don't like picking it off the bathroom floor all the time lol
    5'11" 179#
    Years later still doing crossfit.. erg..

Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like being shaved clean, but my wife prefers the chest and leg hair. She does appreciate the twig and berries shaved. So, generally my wife wins. Then again, I'm not really furry. She might feel different if I was.

FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FltDoc06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't compete, and my wife definitely prefers me to remain as I am (with body hair), though I do trim it just a bit on the chest (you can see photos on my profile -- I don't trim it too much). I HATE hair on my back, but my wife makes fun of me if want her to help me trim or shave it, and it's nearly impossible to reach on my own. I don't think it's worth the cost of laser, thought, so I deal with it as I can. I've never trimmed or shaved leg hair. Apart from competing, I'm not sure I see a reason. Perhaps if you're excessively hairy, but then I'd try using a trimmer to just cut it back to see if that worked well enough.

PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My first year or two I used to shave every other week (razor burns ouch). Now, I just use the Norelco Groomer every 2 weeks or so, if I'm competing, I'll use razor and the groomer the day before. I don't shave during a bulk or winter months. Personally, I think it is a pain in the a$$, but there is nothing more motivating and satisfying then seeing definition/vascularity and cuts as competition/summer season begins.

CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CFPeterson68 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've researched this a lot and here is what I have deduced:

Dark back hair of any kind is bad news.

Out of control bushy chest hair is out. Short trimmed or bare is like a 50/50 thing with women. Choose what either you or your woman wants. You won't get the answer on a forum.

Don't be Ron Jeremy.

Of course doesn't apply to showing.
    If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of. -Bruce Lee

Patience, grasshopper. NorthernMusicia's Avatar
    NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I trim it close about once a month. I use a batter driven set of clippers so I can stand in the tub and keep it nice and tidy. Wipe the hair up after and shower up after the trim.
    Exercise isn't diet. Diet isn't exercise. Defiantly building muscle.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mike Spitzer View Post
    Maybe this will help you ---

I was always the classic "hairy chest and arms" type guy .... Think Sean Connery in the old James Bond movies.
    THAT was what society considered manly decades ago.

I never considered the idea of shaving as that seemed like something only surfer dudes in California would do.
    Of course I knew pro bodybuilders had to do it, but I had no reason to.

Well - when I was in my 40s I entered a small "over 40" fitness contest and thus for the first time in my life I had to shave clean.

My wife ended up liking it and I must confess ...... it does seem cleaner.

Long story short -- I have remained clean skinned since then.
    That means full body shave 1-2 times per week to stay clean.
    Never a problem with itching or anything after the first couple of times.

As I said -- I thought it was a silly idea decades ago, now I don't think I would care to be a "caveman" again.
    Just feels cleaner.
    This was good enough for me so I went ahead and shaved. I'll see how well the knee sleeves go on tomorrow on leg day. One thing I discovered is I have good calfs. I already knew they measured 17" but didn't really give them a thought. But now they show the actual muscle so that's a plus.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell