Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Perfecting Getting Laid With Sloots at the Club

So had an unsuccessful night last night at the bar.

Got with 5 girls.

Girl 1 - We were making out a while, like 20 min but she was kinda thick. I ask her is she "wants to get out of here" to which she responds "I don't sleep with randos". Fukin white knighted sloot was honestly lucky I even gave her the opportunity and time of day.
    Girl 2 - Making out for a while as well, this one actually decent looking. Whale friend steps in saying "Chloe we have to find Ashley" (probably other whale friend), and the whale literally rips the girl off me.
    Girl 3 - Grinding hard then start making out. I actually don't know what would of happened with this one because I had to piss really bad and left her.
    Girl 4 - Was solid 5/10 sloot. Were legit making out nasty as phuck. Started putting my hand under her dress, began fingering. Felt gross as phuck and could pretty much see people staring at me. Didn't give a phuck tho. Asked her if she wanted to get out of here to which she responded not yet. Then we went to the side of the dance floor and I looked away for a second to check my phone and her cockblock friend pulls her out.
    Girl 5 - Pretty hot, grinded and quickly made out then after the song she leaves saying "thanks". Then I went home alone cause all my friends left me there.

Wtf. I've had too many of these club nights to count, where I blow nearly $50 on drinks for what? Go to the club and not leave with any pussy. That's fukin bullchit.

I'd rather stick with tinder where bitches are sober. I have only ever once had sex with a girl from the club and that was probably a year ago. Literally all the girls I have sex with now I meet off an iphone app, and I don't know what to make of it. I want to be able to pull from the club.

At the club I can only start getting with chicks if I'm absolutely wasted out of my mind to the point where I become incoherent and literally not give a fuk about anything going on around me. Maybe this is my problem? I'm just way to shy to just approach a girl at a bar and start having a normal convo if im sober. I also feel I act creepy. Like I just start dancing without saying a single word to the hoe, I just approach. I've watched my friends do it and they start talking to the girl a little bit before first and then they dance/hookup.

Guys who can actually pull successfully at the club (and not just fingering and making out like me, but actually taking bitches home to smash) how do you do it? Please share brahs.

Cliffs:
    -OP gets with 5 girls at the club. Gets cockblocked by whales
    -Doesn't sleep with any and is pissed about blowing $50 on nothing.
    -Seeks advice of experts who pull sloots for sex from club.
    Last edited by Allfirst34; 04-10-2014 at 05:46 PM.
    Don't make me leave here with my foot in yo' ass, be cool.

LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The more you make out and get heavy in the club the less your chances are of leaving with the sloot in my experience. Make her want it, tease her, dont kiss her too much etc

Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And just For reference. These are the types of sloots I pull off of tinder so you guys know I'm actually srs about figuring this out.

norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Your main problem is you only rely on being drunk. If you're that drunk it's not good for your game anymore. You don't need to spend 50 dollars, try to not depend on drinks then rest will come. Just get a few beer home go to club get one drink and just start approaching. You'll get used to it as you go and you will pull way more chicks then phone app. Just limit urself to one drink

Originally Posted by LordFarquaad69 View Post
    The more you make out and get heavy in the club the less your chances are of leaving with the sloot in my experience. Make her want it, tease her, dont kiss her too much etc
    Brah I'm always the one to pull away during kissing. The girls last night all were trying to suck my face off. I just don't understand how they can act like this in the club and not want a fukin cawk inside them.

LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LordFarquaad69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Allfirst34 View Post
    Brah I'm always the one to pull away during kissing. The girls last night all were trying to suck my face off. I just don't understand how they can act like this in the club and not want a fukin cawk inside them.
    Also a lot of girls just dont feel comfortable going home with a random guy from a club. I was at a tinder sloots house last night and she was telling me she's never had a one night stand with a guy from a club because it's potentially dangerous and said most of her friends are the same. Inb4 *******s say she's lying, she wasnt, she sloots it up hard with guys she knows beforehand, just not randoms. This chick had taken 17 different cocks and not one from a one night stand so many dont have to do it to get laid.

brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brockyhocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not everyone has a sucessful night

its a numbers game, just keep tryna hook up with sloots cos you're ahead of most people srs, mayb you should working on your closing cos that seems to be ur biggest problem
    Canadian crew

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Clubs are a fool's game man. I hardly ever approach because the chances of bringing someone back are so low that isn't not even worth the effort and possible humiliation of a rejection.

Going to find sober sloots.

Originally Posted by norecha View Post
    Your main problem is you only rely on being drunk. If you're that drunk it's not good for your game anymore. You don't need to spend 50 dollars, try to not depend on drinks then rest will come. Just get a few beer home go to club get one drink and just start approaching. You'll get used to it as you go and you will pull way more chicks then phone app. Just limit urself to one drink
    Ya but what to you do when you approach them. How do you have a sober conversation with a hoe? Just ask her about her life and chit or something like that? I honestly don't know.

illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    honestly the secret to pulling a sloot from the club, from my experience, is to stick with ONE all night
    ~**NYC crew**~
    *Always pick 3 crew*

Current PR:
    Deadlift: 455
    Bench: 235
    Squat: 315 - 11/4/2014!!

supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm confused brah, if you're legit pulling women like that from Tinder, what's the problem?!? Most guys that are highly successful with women have a 'specialty', so to speak. If yours isn't closing same night in a club, don't worry about it.

Although, for the record, I think you need to be traveling in a group. In multiple situations you mentioned her friends cokblocking, and that can be alleviated if you have a couple of friends to hook up with her friends. The women that are out hate seeing their friend get attention if they aren't, nomayin?
    Economics degree crew
    diehard Zack Snyder fan (yes, even 'Sucker Punch')
    0311 rifleman crew

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dont say "want to get out of here"

Say something like "Lets go on an adventure" , then escalate and grab cab and boom.

also same night lays are extremely hard and you're better off getting their number and taking them out. 1st and second dates are much much more likely to end up in sex.

Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nattybread will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's a numbers game but most of the sloots had friends with them so they either don't want to be seen as a whore in front of their friends or just generally didn't want to leave them. You could try number closing with a few and trying to set something up another day

edit harry potter

Originally Posted by LordFarquaad69 View Post
    Also a lot of girls just dont feel comfortable going home with a random guy from a club. I was at a tinder sloots house last night and she was telling me she's never had a one night stand with a guy from a club because it's potentially dangerous and said most of her friends are the same. Inb4 *******s say she's lying, she wasnt, she sloots it up hard with guys she knows beforehand, just not randoms. This chick had taken 17 different cocks and not one from a one night stand so many dont have to do it to get laid.
    I constantly hear stories of my friends having sex with girls from clubs/parties. I just don't understand. Maybe I should start looking for the even drunker hoes?

Registered User transformation2's Avatar
    transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) bring a flask in your jacket pocket to cut down on the cost
    2) keep doing what you're doing, cockblocking will happen

edit: make sure you get numbers asap too. most club chicks won't respond the next day but a >0% chance is always better than 0% chance.
    edit: also get a wing man to jump on the grenade for the time. you'll have to do this for him from time to time.
    Last edited by transformation2; 04-10-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Originally Posted by Dirtymanjames View Post
    getting their number
    This is seriously not a problem for me. I can pull numbers at the club easy as phuck. I just reach around with my iphone contacts app opened up and they automatically know to put their number in.

The problem is however, I do not want anything to do with some hoe I met in a drunken stupor the night before. I want to have a drunk one night stand and never see her face again. How the fuk do brahs do this????? Srs. I've seen some ugly fukers do this and it makes no sense.

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    U need a wing man or friends. That way it's social for them to go to your place or something. Then u get ur chick alone and lay pipe son.
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I constantly hear stories of my friends having sex with girls from clubs/parties. I just don't understand. Maybe I should start looking for the even drunker hoes?
    Clubs and parties are NOT interchangeable brah. It should be way easier to get laid at a party, women are less guarded and are more likely to separate from their friends, typically a mutual friend or something between you, far more areas for you to get privacy such as in a bedroom or lockable bathroom, etc.
    Economics degree crew
    diehard Zack Snyder fan (yes, even 'Sucker Punch')
    0311 rifleman crew

in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) in4more has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There's a pickup show where they pickup girls in clubs. It's called keys to the VIP. watch it. you'll find some good tips etc..

Link:

youtube. com/watch?v=PamWnKC5ueY

youtube. com/watch?v=A8Oy9N8LDRo

Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can't be direct, you need to give them the chance to deny it later. Girls don't want to admit they want some dick, so they cant play it off later to their boyfriend/husband/sloot friends. OH MY GOD ASHLEY, I DUNNO IT JUST HAPPENED LOL LIVE LAUGH LOVE <3

-hey IM hungry lets go for food
    -hey lets watch that movie back at my place i brought up 10 min earlier in the conversation
    -hey lets go get a coffee

The dance floor is great for numbers/make outs. But at some point you need to communicate logistics and let the wheels turn in her head.

AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AkaAdonis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Clubs are horrible for pulling girls. I've legit got laid from a club at the most 3 times in my whole life. They want to make out and tease you, then give you their number and tell you to take them on a date lol.
    House parties are the place to score. Pulled sooo many sloots at house parties it's ridiculous. For some reason the club environment is a total bust for me and I'm definitely not a FA.

fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your friends lie

Originally Posted by AkaAdonis View Post
    Clubs are horrible for pulling girls. I've legit got laid from a club at the most 3 times in my whole life. They want to make out and tease you, then give you their number and tell you to take them on a date lol.
    House parties are the place to score. Pulled sooo many sloots at house parties it's ridiculous. For some reason the club environment is a total bust for me and I'm definitely not a FA.
    Well that's encouraging. Seeing as it's summer now and I'm going back home there probably won't be many parties. I was looking to go the club with my bros back home.

copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how old are you op?

If youre 18-21

go to the mall and get like 5numbers

never commit...

BAM

5 diff asses u get to sniff during 69....clean skank free ass

Originally Posted by copiusGains View Post
    how old are you op?

If youre 18-21

go to the mall and get like 5numbers

never commit...

BAM

5 diff asses u get to sniff during 69....clean skank free ass
    I'm almost 19. And brah sorry, but going to the mall to find chicks sounds legit ******* as phuck. What am I some fukin 8th grader?

RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly whats worked for me is when 1 A.M. roles around I'll look for chicks who are by themselves go up to them and basically say "Look i'm not gonna BS you or anything but I think your pretty attractive and I'm just looking to smash/hookup tonight." To which they'll say so are they then you get there number and hit them up when you leave or they'll just say get lost. This works way better then spending time with them.

Try it out OP instead of trying to keep their attention cause it rarely works.
    Forgot to train biceps crew
    San Antonio Spurs
    Minnesota Vikings
    Conor Mcgregor CREW!!!
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    Boxing Crew

JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnMKeynes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So had an unsuccessful night last night at the bar.

Got with 5 girls.

Girl 1 - We were making out a while, like 20 min but she was kinda thick. I ask her is she "wants to get out of here" to which she responds "I don't sleep with randos". Fukin white knighted sloot was honestly lucky I even gave her the opportunity and time of day.
    Girl 2 - Making out for a while as well, this one actually decent looking. Whale friend steps in saying "Chloe we have to find Ashley" (probably other whale friend), and the whale literally rips the girl off me.
    Girl 3 - Grinding hard then start making out. I actually don't know what would of happened with this one because I had to piss really bad and left her.
    Girl 4 - Was solid 5/10 sloot. Were legit making out nasty as phuck. Started putting my hand under her dress, began fingering. Felt gross as phuck and could pretty much see people staring at me. Didn't give a phuck tho. Asked her if she wanted to get out of here to which she responded not yet. Then we went to the side of the dance floor and I looked away for a second to check my phone and her cockblock friend pulls her out.
    Girl 5 - Pretty hot, grinded and quickly made out then after the song she leaves saying "thanks". Then I went home alone cause all my friends left me there.

Wtf. I've had too many of these club nights to count, where I blow nearly $50 on drinks for what? Go to the club and not leave with any pussy. That's fukin bullchit.

I'd rather stick with tinder where bitches are sober. I have only ever once had sex with a girl from the club and that was probably a year ago. Literally all the girls I have sex with now I meet off an iphone app, and I don't know what to make of it. I want to be able to pull from the club.

At the club I can only start getting with chicks if I'm absolutely wasted out of my mind to the point where I become incoherent and literally not give a fuk about anything going on around me. Maybe this is my problem? I'm just way to shy to just approach a girl at a bar and start having a normal convo if im sober. I also feel I act creepy. Like I just start dancing without saying a single word to the hoe, I just approach. I've watched my friends do it and they start talking to the girl a little bit before first and then they dance/hookup.

Guys who can actually pull successfully at the club (and not just fingering and making out like me, but actually taking bitches home to smash) how do you do it? Please share brahs.

Cliffs:
    -OP gets with 5 girls at the club. Gets cockblocked by whales
    -Doesn't sleep with any and is pissed about blowing $50 on nothing.
    -Seeks advice of experts who pull sloots for sex from club.
    Just get the number and meet up at her/your place or somewhere the next day. Don't wait too long to meet up with them since they will forget you quickly. There is girls you meet at at clubs that if you don't close that night than it's not going to happen ever. Obviously if she was willing to make-out with you at the club, if you get her alone on a date than it's going to be a done deal. Not sure what the problem of setting up dates you meet at the club. Usually the girls I met online while usually DTF on the first night, they were way below in terms of looks what I would approach at a bar/club.
    After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
    - Cersei Lannister

Originally Posted by RScary15 View Post
    Honestly whats worked for me is when 1 A.M. roles around I'll look for chicks who are by themselves go up to them and basically say "Look i'm not gonna BS you or anything but I think your pretty attractive and I'm just looking to smash/hookup tonight." To which they'll say so are they then you get there number and hit them up when you leave or they'll just say get lost. This works way better then spending time with them.

Try it out OP instead of trying to keep their attention cause it rarely works.
    Hahahaha! I actually get drunk enough that I would legit ask that question. It could go either two ways, either they agree as you say, or slap me in the face. But I'd be way to drunk to feel the slap so it might work.

Reps. I'll try this one out.

Any other suggestions?

ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AkaAdonis View Post
    this, its ridiculous from clubs...clubs is just more for the atmosphere and partying with the bros/girls if there isnt a house party hosting one at the moment.

thats all there is.

Originally Posted by JohnMKeynes View Post
    Just get the number and meet up at her/your place or somewhere the next day. Don't wait too long to meet up with them since they will forget you quickly. There is girls you meet at at clubs that if you don't close that night than it's not going to happen ever. Obviously if she was willing to make-out with you at the club, if you get her alone on a date than it's going to be a done deal. Not sure what the problem of setting up dates you meet at the club. Usually the girls I met online while usually DTF on the first night, they were way below in terms of looks what I would approach at a bar/club.
    See post 16.