Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Victim

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sorry to hear about her attack. Do they think the injuries will heal fully?
    Was friends with Methuselah

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldCoach View Post
    My favorite cousin (like a sister), a single mom, was walking to her car from the gym in a big NJ town. She was punched in the face full force from behind and left on the sidewalk unconscious. Thankfully a couple of strangers took her to the hospital. No witnesses and police can't help much. Her head is so swollen she can't see out of one eye. The knockout game is something I guess I will never understand. It happens to all ages and an old guy from Syracuse was knocked out dead. 70 years old. My cousin's little girl is having a hard time coping with this as am I.
    They say that real evil is the lack of empathy.
    I am quite sorry to hear about your Cousin, My Prayers are with Her and Hope she is ok in the Long Run
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From one old time lifter to another Thanks.

Hey Thomas Godbless!
    Coach

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I want to see these punks try their little game on an able bodied male, perhaps a real pissed off Navy Seal? I read about crap like this and can't help but wonder just what makes these pricks act like this and also how bad society as whole is getting.

In other news I see Brack got banned, that's way out of character for him.
    Looking forward to the video of the coward who tries this **** on someone with a concealed carry.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Looking forward to the video of the coward who tries this **** on someone with a concealed carry.
    The pussy liberals in this country would have a fukkin heart attack over some punk bitch getting shot.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    The pussy liberals in this country would have a fukkin heart attack over some punk bitch getting shot.
    Ya want your blood to truly Boil, follow the story of a man in DETROIT who accidently hit a child {who stepped in front of his truck} and the Man stopped to get out and help him to see if he was ok, and a Mob of amoral animals beat him senseless and he landed in the Hospital in a comma for doing the right thing, the Race pimps, Jackson, Sharpton Et al were nowhere to be found, see the guy who hit the child was white and the Double Standard is appalling a true harbinger of the state of our Nation in regards to right & wrong-------The darkness being embraced in this nation is frightening, "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters. -Benjamin Franklin, "
    Last edited by thomashenry; 04-12-2014 at 08:06 AM.

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Ya want your blood to truly Boil, follow the story of a man in DETROIT who accidently hit a child {who stepped in front of his truck} and the Man stopped to get out and help him to see if he was ok, and a Mob of amoral animals beat him senseless and he landed in the Hospital in a comma for doing the right thing, the Race pimps, Jackson, Sharpton Et al were nowhere to be found, see the guy who hit the child was white and the Double Standard is appalling a true harbinger of the state of our Nation in regards to right & wrong-------The darkness being embraced in this nation is frightening, "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters. -Benjamin Franklin, "
    I saw this on the news. Just breaks your heart. The fellow was at no fault whatsoever, just horrified that he had struck a child, and did what any responsible individual would do; stop, get out, and do what you can do to help. Vicious, blind, stupid ignorance makes my blood boil!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's horrible, Coach.. Really sorry to hear. Hope your cousin recovers and the criminal brought to justice.

Thomas - that's a shame about that guy in Detroit.. This is why I avoid the news. My blood is boiling just reading this thread.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    I saw this on the news. Just breaks your heart. The fellow was at no fault whatsoever, just horrified that he had struck a child, and did what any responsible individual would do; stop, get out, and do what you can do to help. Vicious, blind, stupid ignorance makes my blood boil!
    Amoral, vicious with no conscience, inexcusable, this man did what any civil sane person would do in that instance, and this happens, my 1st reaction was Now what do you think people will do if this occurs again , and how crazy is that, doing the right thing or risking life to help and again the double standard is blatant and just as sick

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amoral, vicious with no conscience, inexcusable, this man did what any civil sane person would do in that instance, and this happens, my 1st reaction was Now what do you think people will do if this occurs again , and how crazy is that, doing the right thing or risking life to help and again the double standard is blatant and just as sick
    I know from reporting on the incident that the city of Detroit was horrified, incensed and up in arms about the whole thing. I believe the police are doing everything humanly possible to find those who mercilessly beat that poor man. I trust that they do! If you act like a mindless, rabid dog, you ought to be treated like one!
    paolo59

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know from reporting on the incident that the city of Detroit was horrified, incensed and up in arms about the whole thing. I believe the police are doing everything humanly possible to find those who mercilessly beat that poor man. I trust that they do! If you act like a mindless, rabid dog, you ought to be treated like one!

If it only worked that way...
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000)

Agree. Also for the truck driver.

Yes a Woman {Good Samaritan} stopped it Thank God, and a great many are upset, which they should be, it unfortunately, the incident, gained National and World attention once again on Detroit, in a negative light ! which is truly too bad. Immediate swift & retributive actual Justice would prove to others Beware, No one has the Stones to do it.

OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldCoach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey....thanks Norwich

Thomas, saw that on the news.....not the mainstream news if you know what I mean. Horrible

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Concealed carry will not help many people in this situation. Taking a punch and reacting is a huge difference when you know your being attacked. A sucker punch is a whole other story. These cowards hit and run leaving victims stunned or unconscious. Chances of being able to take the hit, pull a gun, and have a clear enough head to aim and fire before the pu$$y is gone, I'm guessing pretty slim.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Concealed carry will not help many people in this situation. Taking a punch and reacting is a huge difference when you know your being attacked. A sucker punch is a whole other story. These cowards hit and run leaving victims stunned or unconscious. Chances of being able to take the hit, pull a gun, and have a clear enough head to aim and fire before the pu$$y is gone, I'm guessing pretty slim.
    Having an Open Carry sidearm in & of itself can {sometimes} be a deterrent, nevertheless Detroit is kinda like Baghdad without all the Glitter, so the badguys are generally carrying as well, and the Detroit Police Chief, the new new one has publicly indicated the citizens have every right to defend themselves, because waiting for the police to respond is putting your life in imminent danger, and a few have taken that upon themselves recently

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Having an Open Carry sidearm in & of itself can {sometimes} be a deterrent, nevertheless Detroit is kinda like Baghdad without all the Glitter, so the badguys are generally carrying as well, and the Detroit Police Chief, the new new one has publicly indicated the citizens have every right to defend themselves, because waiting for the police to respond is putting your life in imminent danger, and a few have taken that upon themselves recently
    Oh I agree the carry can be a deterrent because these people prey on people who pose no threat. I was more responding that it's probably not going to help much once you've been sucker punched. I would guess a high percentage of people (even a lot who know how to fight and can take a regular punch) are not going to have their wits after taking a surprise punch to the jaw or temple.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Oh I agree the carry can be a deterrent because these people prey on people who pose no threat. I was more responding that it's probably not going to help much once you've been sucker punched. I would guess a high percentage of people (even a lot who know how to fight and can take a regular punch) are not going to have their wits after taking a surprise punch to the jaw or temple.
    True story, in my younger days, I went to dance with a dude who really knew Karate {I didn`t know that }, he spun around so fast and hit me with the point of his elbow square in my eye socket, it was like wiley coyote seeing stars, I went down on one knee and he never touched me again, I looked exactly for a week as to what you would expect, we were actually friends after that, played hockey together, But there are some you alluded to Predators that even when down close in for the Kill

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    I think it was a kid caught for theft and vandalism in Singapore. An American kid so consequently there was a rash of outrage for his sentence of public caning. Not sure what the outcome was.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Fay

I agree anyone caught should be publicly caned
    I know what happened in that case. Pres Clinton requested that Singapore return the teen to the US to face punishment here. Singapore refused. The kid was caned (publicly) and returned to the US.

@Coach-

Sorry about your cousin. I will pray for her.

Minors who do that should be tried as adults.

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    I know what happened in that case. Pres Clinton requested that Singapore return the teen to the US to face punishment here. Singapore refused. The kid was caned (publicly) and returned to the US.

@Coach-

Sorry about your cousin. I will pray for her.

Minors who do that should be tried as adults.
    I guess the next time the little miscreant goes to Singapore he'll know better than to steal things and vandalize somebody's property! I do trust that his little psyche suffered no permanent damage as a result of the whole ordeal.
    paolo59

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess the next time the little miscreant goes to Singapore he'll know better than to steal things and vandalize somebody's property! I do trust that his little psyche suffered no permanent damage as a result of the whole ordeal.

Yeah. He was an American in school in Singapore. He and a bunch of his buddies thought it would be funny to spray paint cars. They got caught and the others left the country before they faced punishment.

That knock-out game just makes me spittin mad. Bunch of gutless, immoral turds.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldCoach View Post
    Thanks so much for the thoughts you guys:
    SP....I'm not sure I understand you my friend?

Hayes is a douche from MSNBC that dismissed the "knockout game".
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Hayes is a douche from MSNBC that dismissed the "knockout game".
    He is just one of many in that conga line of misfits over at MSLSD

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He is just one of many in that conga line of misfits over at MSLSD
    Good one Tom.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Yeah: Chris Matthews gets that feeling....up his leg.
    M.S.LSD.
    best bench: 340
    deadlift: 510
    squat: 475
    weight 195
    6'

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope your cousin is doing better, OldCoach. Thinking of her.

igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just this evening when I was walking just two blocks from my gym, two girls started getting a bit too close to me as I was about to pass and started laughing and taunting, saying, "I'm homeless! I'm homeless!" I had been on our area news back in November, and apparently they were making fun of me. I was not in the mood, so I stopped and nearly got into their faces and said, "WTF is that supposed to mean?! Da fck?!" They bobbed their heads at me, did their hand gestures as if to say, "come at me" and I said, "look, stay off the crack and get a life". They followed me as I walked towards my apartment and called out for a friend to join in ganging up on me. I was like, "really? Two of you and you need a friend to take me? And start stuff with me and get mad when I dare respond? Whatever. You know where I live." They turned around quickly when I reached in my bag for my keys. They weren't so sure what I was reaching for. I realized that I could have pulled out my leather powerlifting belt and swung that around wildly (with the buckle on the end to do some damage). Just was not a day to deal with idiots.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by igsm1969 View Post
    Just this evening when I was walking just two blocks from my gym, two girls started getting a bit too close to me as I was about to pass and started laughing and taunting, saying, "I'm homeless! I'm homeless!" I had been on our area news back in November, and apparently they were making fun of me. I was not in the mood, so I stopped and nearly got into their faces and said, "WTF is that supposed to mean?! Da fck?!" They bobbed their heads at me, did their hand gestures as if to say, "come at me" and I said, "look, stay off the crack and get a life". They followed me as I walked towards my apartment and called out for a friend to join in ganging up on me. I was like, "really? Two of you and you need a friend to take me? And start stuff with me and get mad when I dare respond? Whatever. You know where I live." They turned around quickly when I reached in my bag for my keys. They weren't so sure what I was reaching for. I realized that I could have pulled out my leather powerlifting belt and swung that around wildly (with the buckle on the end to do some damage). Just was not a day to deal with idiots.
    That's pretty fuked up. I can't take sh!t like that without putting up a fight. I'm a pretty laid back guy. My friends can piss all over me as far as jokes and stuff and not a single fuk is given. When a stranger makes a threat, it's no holes barred. I go into fighting mode whether it's one or ten. Kick ass or get my ass kicked, I really don't care, but I will never surrender myself to threats.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by igsm1969 View Post
    Damn, that sounds crazy. Glad you are ok and nothing happened.
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    That's pretty fuked up. I can't take sh!t like that without putting up a fight. I'm a pretty laid back guy. My friends can piss all over me as far as jokes and stuff and not a single fuk is given. When a stranger makes a threat, it's no holes barred. I go into fighting mode whether it's one or ten. Kick ass or get my ass kicked, I really don't care, but I will never surrender myself to threats.
    That's interesting. You don't think it's wiser sometimes to just walk away from it?
    Suppose the person/people are just "taunting" and you react, and then one pulls out a gun? To me, if you can walk away, might be better. Don't want to see anything bad happen to ya!

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Damn, that sounds crazy. Glad you are ok and nothing happened.

That's interesting. You don't think it's wiser sometimes to just walk away from it?
    Suppose the person/people are just "taunting" and you react, and then one pulls out a gun? To me, if you can walk away, might be better. Don't want to see anything bad happen to ya!
    I'd rather be dead than walk away. Guess it's a pride thing.