Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SycoDan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

~~Always Pick 4 Crew~~
    ~~~~Squat Heavy Crew~~~~
    ~~~~~New Zealand Crew~~~~~

OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by M1ssMurder View Post
    Question:
    How many guys here are legitimately scared of being physically harmed and/or overpowered by a woman at some point in their lives?
    Know your role and shut your mouth, you dumb kunt. The video teaches sloots like you a valuable life lesson.

omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer?
    Rep power halved from the stupidity you've demonstrated in this thread

[QUOTE=mrawdtsi]seriously, the best username in the misc. srs. lol every time....[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=MyBodyIsRdy420]your username is sofa king cool.[/QUOTE]

squat/bench/deadlift - 480/286/572

KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by megacyberninja View Post

You need to be gangsta to whoop a bitch ass without repercussions.

Basically this. If you're a deadbeat thug, its expected of you and you receive no punishment, you are ALLOWED to hit women, and the girl falls more in love with you for it.

pretty chitty how chicks work.
    Last edited by KnockoutXX; 04-10-2014 at 04:20 PM.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer
    UX consultant (css3/javascript/wireframer)

Free YBD
    Free hat

Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by omg_otters View Post
    Rep power halved from the stupidity you've demonstrated in this thread

lol I got negged for trying to investigate the story.

It seems if you don't jump straight to the popular conclusion you're a WK.

Brahs need to sit back and have a coke n a smile.
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    () Brisbane Broncos Crew ()
    () State of Origin Crew () ♛♛King Lockyer♛♛
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i didn't read anything other than the thread title and I am in no way saying it's ok for a woman to hit a man. I hate violence of all kinds and have no respect for anyone who uses it unnecessarily.
    I just asked that question just to make a point.....you guys know that there is almost 0 chance of a woman ever doing any real harm to you. It's different for women.
    I understand your point. Let me ask you a question in response.

If your boyfriend fuked some random skank from the bar just to bust a nut, and it meant absolutely nothing to him, how would you react? Would it not be as big a deal because he didn't care about her and it didn't mean anything, or would you flip out anyway?

Action vs Principle. Which is it?
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kavliari View Post
    I don't think we're taking a lot of factors into account with this statement.
    Men like YOU are the fukn reason why women get away with everything, you stupid fukn kunt.

You have VIDEO FOOTAGE as proof of what happened - what happened before is irrelevant, we're discussing the blow that the sloot received (and deserved). She hits a man multiple times over the head, man can't take it anymore and cracks her, she sooks because she has a fukn vag and cannot accept being hit by a guy even though she instigated it.

Das it mane, there's literally nothing more to it ffs.
    Last edited by mazaa; 04-10-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want to ask all of you a question.

If you were being beaten on by a bald Rugby player.

Your sister, girl friend, wife, mother came in to help you and ended up getting Tyson'd in the face.

Would you tell her "It's your own fault you dumb sloot" ?

Interested in answers.
    If my mother tried to rob a bank and got caught I would be upset. But what does personal feelings have to do with this?

Registered User WhenTheLastTime's Avatar
    WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the woman wasnt even being assaulted in the first place but stepped in just to attack the guy. and now shes playing victim and people think she shouldnt be hit for starting chit.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Question:
    How many guys here are legitimately scared of being physically harmed and/or overpowered by a woman at some point in their lives?
    im scared that .. according to laws... i can only curl up in a ball and hide.... and if i defend myself.. i will go to jail and be sued for damages
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

pool is home to a bandaid TriggerWarning's Avatar
    TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000)

I don't think we're taking a lot of factors into account with this statement.
    if i jumped into the middle of basically a riot or huge bar fight i would expect to take a few hits or possibly worse

Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mazaa View Post
    Men like YOU are the fukn reason women get away with everything, you stupid fukn kunt.
    Men like me are the reason why people THINK in this world.

I'm not a bandwagon jumping, flavor of the month ******* like you and half the other tunnel visioned idiots in this thread.

I came in, asked questions and I agree TO AN EXTENT with everyone in this thread now. Some are going a little too far and others are attempting to acquit her completely, after my questioning I've come to my conclusion.
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    im scared that .. according to laws... i can only curl up in a ball and hide.... and if i defend myself.. i will go to jail and be sued for damages

If a woman attacks you and she breaks a nail in hitting you, or trips and hurts herself, she can win a lawsuit against you, SRS.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer

Free YBD
    Free hat

WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I'm not a bandwagon jumping, flavor of the month ******* like you and half the other tunnel visioned idiots in this thread.

I came in, asked questions and I agree TO AN EXTENT with everyone in this thread now. Some are going a little too far and others are attempting to acquit her completely, after my questioning I've come to my conclusion.
    Wasnt she attacking a guy who was being restrained by two guys? What's the justification there? Legally, there probably isnt any.

Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    if i jumped into the middle of basically a riot or huge bar fight i would expect to take a few hits or possibly worse
    Yes I understand and agree with this, she shouldn't have gone to the media crying.

The real underlying issue is who the bald ******* is and why is he swinging at everyone?
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol female privilege.

Just because you have a vagina doesn't give you the right to beat people about the head without retaliation or self-defence.

Originally Posted by WhenTheLastTime View Post
    Wasnt she attacking a guy who was being restrained by two guys? What's the justification there? Legally, there probably isnt any.
    Pretty sure the guy being restrained was trying to hulk slam everybody around him.
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not a WK mate, just a man interested in the facts.

Watched it twice, not once do you see how the fight started.
    did you even watch the video? The girl hit him 5-7 times and then she went for a haymaker and got her ass beat for it. He swung in self defense.
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pretty sure the guy being restrained was trying to hulk slam everybody around him.
    Was he attacking her initially or about to? She pretty much got herself involved in this matter - she could have retreated to a safe place instead of trying to throw down. Not saying the guy is blame free mind you.

I mean I guess there is 'defense of others' but its not like she would be helping anybody out with some shoe blows.

Originally Posted by WhenTheLastTime View Post
    The same legal system that protects woman from harsh sentencing?

I agree with what you're saying but bringing the "law" into it doesn't do your comment justice, the law is a joke.
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"i suffered from woman abuse" fukin lol'd

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what would happen if he didn't punch her but instead picked up her high heel and started smacking her in the head with it. is that not equal to what she did to him?
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    did you even watch the video? The girl hit him 5-7 times and then she went for a haymaker and got her ass beat for it. He swung in self defense.
    How

the

fight

***STARTED***

The start of the video is a fight rolling into the view of the camera.

For all we know that bald dude just stomped a puppy to death in the street, in which case you'd all be cheering her on.

This has been my point from the beginning, WE DON'T HAVE THE FULL STORY.
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

das it womane
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer

Free YBD
    Free hat

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

wondered the same things you do but don't care to analyze the vid. But if she was attacking the initial attacker, it would change things. People here need to think more critically.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KnockoutXX View Post

das it womane
    wood wife on sight. dead srs. hbb with logic, I want to beleaf
    JP.MP.DT

John Petrucci
    Mike Portnoy
    Dream Theater

Namaste crew
    HoustonMiscer is gonna make it crew

rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000) rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000) rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000) rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000) rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000) rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000) rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000) rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000) rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000) rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000) rippedgamer82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just hate that reasoning that a man can never hit a woman because they're weaker

Brb punching a 6'7" 300lb dude in the face and playing the victim when he hits me back because I'm physically weaker than him. Common sense says don't hit someone who you know can kick your ass, but white knights are the reason women nowadays think they have this invisible force field around them that allows them to do whatever they want to a man without consequence

Hit somebody, be ready to get hit back... simple logic

ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ahh that video was satisfying like a drink of water after a run: glad that girl got dropped that's what was earned by hitting a dude +12 time in the head while he's being restrained/assaulted by guys dumb hoe . That gangster video was funny we need guys like this to keep girl's on check sometimes lost it when he was stomping her out lol

Originally Posted by rippedgamer82 View Post
    I just hate that reasoning that a man can never hit a woman because they're weaker

Brb punching a 6'7" 300lb dude in the face and playing the victim when he hits me back because I'm physically weaker than him. Common sense says don't hit someone who you know can kick your ass, but white knights are the reason women nowadays think they have this invisible force field around them that allows them to do whatever they want to a man without consequence

Hit somebody, be ready to get hit back... simple logic
    Yeah, I dont really understand the logic of a man is a man. Im sure some woman trained to fight could beat my ass - but Im not supposed to hit her either? lol this white knight society. if guys arent advocating marrying cum guzzling sloots, they are doing anything to protect em.

Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gentlemans has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    top comment "no need to tell a woman with 2 black eyes anything.... she has already been told twice!
    "