Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think he meant to say he is Vegan?

While he is big, in all senses, height et. He doesn't have the current proportions or a physique that can currently hang with *top IFBB Pros.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *Georgia Crew*
    *Negged by Quest Bar Manlet crew*
    **FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    ►►►http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403◄◄◄

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vishubhanot View Post
    What was your ranking punk???
    The boys like you are real losers and will be in whole of your life..I bet with that attitude will not progresd...
    Man atleast show some respect to perso. who is better than you and train his ass off day and night..ranther ... I by no mean want to be rude or he brlongs to india so i must praise him the real question is we must be reaspectful toward person who is better us..
    Sorry i was rude but when we are going to have postive aspect of seeing things...
    No.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JaxVilleNick View Post
    i thought i had read somewhere that bill pearl was/is a vegetarian?
    Not until later in life. Veggies didn't build his physique.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    Vegetarian =/= Vegetables only

Unless I'm mistaken.

Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For reference to those confused on vegetarian/vegan:

Vegetarian: a person who does not eat meat, and sometimes other animal products, esp. for moral, religious, or health reasons. (May still consume eggs and use other products derived from animals.)

Vegan: a person who does not eat or use animal products. (Does not consume eggs or use other products derived from animals.)
    Reps owed:

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    This.. I'm sure i read Pearl didn't take it up until later in life, post era of when the bulk of his top physique was all developed.... That is not to say there cant be a big challenging vegetarian pro, it's just that diet does not tend to coincide with the path of being an professional bb'er, same analogy as a short person tends not to be drawn to basketball.
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cool. Honestly, looks natural to me. Natural curve to the lats (not like the hood of a cobra snake), traps look natural, and those are pretty big indicators (from what I've seen) to show the difference between natural and someone on roids.

Gotta be tough getting the calories and protein that size of a bodybuilder needs without meat. Well, maybe not the calories, if he ate tons of fats, but protein.

I couldn't go vegetarian. Five Guy burgers are just too damned good!

Alexi
    1) Eat right
    2) Train hard
    3) Repeat

Army Strong

Personal Records:
    Squat: 402.5 x 1 (9 Jan 16)
    Deadlift: 485x1 (9 Jan 16)
    Bench: 286.5x1 (9 Jan 16)

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The boys like you are real losers and will be in whole of your life..I bet with that attitude will not progresd...
    Man atleast show some respect to perso. who is better than you and train his ass off day and night..ranther ... I by no mean want to be rude or he brlongs to india so i must praise him the real question is we must be reaspectful toward person who is better us..
    Sorry i was rude but when we are going to have postive aspect of seeing things...
    Reading this in an indian accent made me laugh so hard

Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_kev will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hear a neg train comming.
    Been on the natty train for this long ain't getting off it now.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think we just witnessed the birth of a new copypasta.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What the fuark did you just fuarking say about me? You little bish. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the
    Navy Seals. I have been involved in numerous secret raids on Al Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained
    in guerrilla warfare and I am the top sniper in the entire United States Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

I will wipe you the fuark out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth mark my fuarking words.
    You think you can get away with saying that chit to me over the internet? Think again fuarker. As we speak I am contacting my
    secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now. So you better prepare for the storm maggot the storm that
    wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fuarking dead kid.

I can be anywhere anytime and I can kill you in over
    700 ways and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire
    arsenal of the US marine corps and I will use it to the full extent to wipe your miserable ass of the face of the continent you little chit.
    If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you maybe you would have held
    your fuarking tongue, but you couldn't. You didn't. And now you are paying the price you god damn idiot. I will chit fury all over you,
    and you will drown in it. You are fuarking dead kiddo.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    Reading this in an indian accent made me laugh so hard
    i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick *******s suck my dick.

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh lawd!
    watchout we got a fiesty Indian ITT

Originally Posted by Deano87 View Post
    oh lawd!
    watchout we got a fiesty Indian ITT
    guess you can say he is 'spicing' things up in here...

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    guess you can say he is 'spicing' things up in here...
    phucking LOL

vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Now you are negging because you can't take my opinion i dint even cuss.. Or i am indian? i fell sorry for you all you all taking out 18 year boy!I though american was great and kind but well i am very sad now..
    I'll Rest When I Am Dead!

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now you are negging because you can't take my opinion i dint even cuss.. Or i am indian? i fell sorry for you all you all taking out 18 year boy!I though american was great and kind but well i am very sad now..
    Roll with the punches. None of us actually know you beyond the internet. I'm sure you're a great person in real life.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000) Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000) Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000) Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000) Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000) Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000) Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000) Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000) Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000) Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000) Bauger89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    U wot
    -350 lbs to 210 lbs in 12 months
    -transformation in bodyspace
    -currently cutting from dirty bulk

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead.

vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Deano87 View Post
    wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead.
    I am sorry ,i dint mean to hurt anyone.. and i always repect person who are better than .. me .I will not post again
    I'll Rest When I Am Dead!

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fellow partial Indian checking in. Brah many of my relatives were born in India (true fact) so I have decided to rep you. This thread has exposed the fact that a few of us typing here have connections to India. I think you should still post here but don't be so cocky.

TEAM ROMGLE

I am sorry ,i dint mean to hurt anyone.. and i always repect person who are better than .. me .I will not post again
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

01001000 01101001 CyberneticDude's Avatar
    CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

You are replying to a copypasted reply. A lot of the replies are of those kinds. They are mostly joke replies. (Search for misc copypasta)

Also, no need to give so much importance to jelly *******s.

And, do post again if you want.
    Anti-Feminazi crew

Post-human and Cybernetics crew..

Send me a private message, if I do not reply to your post in a thread.

:-)

Well said Rommy, he was simply a little too cocky.

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread actually reminds me... My boss just told me to order 2 staplers only made in India because the previous ones that we ordered were broken on delivery. I then found out that we have a stapler that is extremely high quality and durable (20 years old and hasn't broken yet) and it was made in the US. I cant order this stapler anymore because the company that manufactured them went out of business - their product rarely broke so people never had to order more for replacement.
    We need to stop this capitalist system of constantly profiting from business because in reality, only companies that continue to sell something, whether it's junk or something that requires constant maintenance make a profit. We need this to better equip ourselves in the harsh environment of space where we cannot risk damage to our tools and plating/outer hull to our vessels.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    This thread actually reminds me... My boss just told me to order 2 staplers only made in India because the previous ones that we ordered were broken on delivery. I then found out that we have a stapler that is extremely high quality and durable (20 years old and hasn't broken yet) and it was made in the US. I cant order this stapler anymore because the company that manufactured them went out of business - their product rarely broke so people never had to order more for replacement.
    We need to stop this capitalist system of constantly profiting from business because in reality, only companies that continue to sell something, whether it's junk or something that requires constant maintenance make a profit. We need this to better equip ourselves in the harsh environment of space where we cannot risk damage to our tools and plating/outer hull to our vessels.

I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep posting all you like bro everyone is welcome. I admire the fact that you have pride in the athletes and competitors from your country.
    you mad because i'm right?