Registered User TheDifference12's Avatar
    TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDifference12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

UK Personal Training

So I heard PremierGlobal were the best to go with but I've found DiscoveryUK which has their courses at half the price of Premier's and I'm wondering what I should do?

Premier - http://www.premierglobal.co.uk/cours...aining-diploma
    Discovery - http://www.discovery.uk.com/academie...courses-london

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheDifference12 View Post
    So I heard PremierGlobal were the best to go with but I've found DiscoveryUK which has their courses at half the price of Premier's and I'm wondering what I should do?

Premier is better BUT it really doesn't matter. You're just going to get your Level 3 cert to be able to register with REPS (yeah, you'll have to waste your money with those clowns if you want to work in a gym)..that's just a piece of paper.
    The proper learning starts after that mate.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you looked at active IQ? They have their courses in local colleges and are very cheap in comparison. Same piece of paper at the end.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheDifference12 View Post

Thanks for posting. It's always interesting to see whats going on in other parts of the world.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go for what you can afford. You will get your knowledge from experience. I went with premier and a good 80% of the 'science' they were teaching was discredited years ago.

I honestly don't think I learned a single thing in my course, I just needed the qualification.