Dyllan47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dyllan47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dyllan47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long would it take to get my bench max from 180 to 200?

I am currently 5'10" 165 pounds. My one rep max is 185. I wanna get 200 soon. I bench on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I do 5x5 sets. I try to consume as much calories, protein, and carbs in my diet as I possibly can. I also take Musclepharm Assualt preworkout and Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein post workout. Anything you guys could recommend to jack up my bench in a few weeks? And how long would it take me to get to 200? Thanks in advance for the tips.

NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000) NOMIEZVR4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well if you're doing 5x5 every week you should be going up 15lbs per week...5lbs per workout...so if you start from week 1 by week 12 you should be doing near 200lbs bench press. I'm currently on week 7 currently repping 135 and should be doing over 160 by months end.
    *Minimalist Crew*

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like a week lol
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

Africankid11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Africankid11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What you should do is follow a program that lasts at least 6 to 8 weeks and then see your results from there. I remember like last year I would try to increase my PR in a couple of weeks and just didn't work, so I followed a program and did what I did and at the end, I added like 30 pounds on almost all my lifts.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You could look up the form power lifters use. Where they arch the back(still keeping butt on bench). Pinch your shoulder blades together. Something like that.... I bet you could lift 15lbs heavier right now with that. Just saying. Less effective for muscle growth but you sure can bench more. Look it up.
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

anonymous
    personally, i prefer benching twice a week and adding a 2.5lb plate to each side a workout. so your lifts go up 10lbs a week.

soo
    2 weeks srs

anonymous
    Honestly I am weak as phuck so that would take me about 6 months. There is no way you can do that in a week like others said unless you're juicing or some ****e. I was in football and people would go up 5-30lbs every 2 months for 1 rep max so theres some examples I guess

Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martinibird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It wouldn't take long if you keep eating and getting heavier. Provided you're patient it could be within a month.
    Current PRs/Goals for December 2014
    bench: 275/315
    squat: 400:500
    deadlift: 450/550

Ambition is a key ingredient for success.
    The harder you work, the luckier you become.

WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeakQuads has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GSINGH21 View Post
    Honestly I am weak as phuck so that would take me about 6 months. There is no way you can do that in a week like others said unless you're juicing or some ****e. I was in football and people would go up 5-30lbs every 2 months for 1 rep max so theres some examples I guess
    lol stfu