vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50)

7 Months Tranformation.. (Natty)

Hello guys..
    Here is my 7 month tranformation ..

Weight -80(old) kg to 79 (new)

BF 20% around to 14-16%
    Hope to recieve your feedback on it. so i can improve myself..
    Thanks..

I'll Rest When I Am Dead!

freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't see any pics...

vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50) vishubhanot will become famous soon enough. (+50)

freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freshky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Overall strong quality gains!

Originally Posted by freshky View Post
    Overall strong quality gains!
    Thanks brah..

Originally Posted by vishubhanot View Post
    Thanks brah..
    Similar height and weight as well... wish i was your age again though with that size! So know you're definitely on the right path.. good luck!

Originally Posted by freshky View Post
    Similar height and weight as well... wish i was your age again though with that size! So know you're definitely on the right path.. good luck!
    Gotta keep on working hard..

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6808983&stc=1&d=139705 097]

Good work. Arms, Shoulders and chest all look like they have improved.
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

Thanks brah..
    Man you look amazing .. i hope to be like you someday... You natty?

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks brah..
    Man you look amazing .. i hope to be like you someday... You natty?
    Thanks bro. Yep natty. You have plenty of time and will surpass me by my age. Just keep doing what you are doing and stay consistant. You have a solid physique for your age
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    Thanks bro. Yep natty. You have plenty of time and will surpass me by my age. Just keep doing what you are doing and stay consistant. You have a solid physique for your age
    Thanks thats good to hear..

hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hfb92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job man, congrats and keep on it!

Originally Posted by hfb92 View Post
    Great job man, congrats and keep on it!
    Thanks bro...Lots of work to do..

joelbrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice bro

Originally Posted by joelbrahh View Post
    Nice bro
    Thanks man..