Registered User heavykettlebell's Avatar
    heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how to coach people with low back pain while doing squats

I posted a video on reviewing NASM and it got a very positive response.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v_CBN39VKI

More than I expected. It was fun for me to do and thought I'd do something to help other personal trainers become better teachers. I have 14 years under my belt coaching people 1 on 1 and I figured this section would benefit from it.

I made video on how to coach people with low back pain while doing squats and deadlifts.

I've recently upped the quality of my videos on my channel and have some really good instruction videos to help teach other people teach other people. This is not limited to personal trainers. I've found that I learn the best when I teach something. I have a series of videos coming out that are for "teaching people how to teach."

I've also got some requests to do more NASM review videos. These videos are really fun to make and I like doing them, so more are coming. I haven't really decided what my youtube channel is about, but a portion of it devoted to helping other personal trainers. It's evolving and I'm working on making things better.

This particular video I made late last night because of what I learned coaching someone yesterday. It's less than perfect, but should be good enough. feel free to ask questions.
    Deadlift 573lbs August 2014
    Bench Press 305lbs (December 2013)
    Squat 429lbs Feb 2014
    Overhead Press 200lbs (October 2013)
    Power Clean 195lbs (December 2013)
    Snatch 155lbs (Feb 2014)

http://www.YouTube.com/RyanSaplanPT
    http://www.Instagram.com/RyanSaplan