Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bluetooth Headphones

hey guys

Any suggestions on a pair of bluetooth headphones/earbud style that I can connect to my phone while working out? Wired ones are so irritating!

Preferably something about 40-60 bucks ?

Thanks bro's !!

Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really like the Jaybird Bluebuds x. They fit comfortably and don't fall out of my ears while I'm sweating.

http://www.amazon.com/JayBird-BlueBu.../dp/B00AIRUOI8

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Drekko View Post
    I'd reference Amazon reviews for those. I'd say, most of the time, amazon reviews are spot on or close to it.

Originally Posted by DrForce View Post
    I really like the Jaybird Bluebuds x. They fit comfortably and don't fall out of my ears while I'm sweating.

http://www.amazon.com/JayBird-BlueBu.../dp/B00AIRUOI8
    I have the Bluebuds X because extra battery life. Awesome set but $129 right now. That is a very, very good price. Not the best (I think $115 was the all time low), but I spent $180 on mine & $130 on a set for my g/f. I burned through 3 LG HBS-700 sets. They were good for $40, but in the time they died, I'd rather have had the bluebuds. Pay me now, pay me later type of thing.

Oh, I also think the pairing & quality of the connection of the bluebuds rivals the LG. I've had nothing but problems with LG products. If you plan on using them for a bluetooth headset (Please do while driving, it's 2014 not 2004, lol), the LG breaks up a lot & picks up MUCH more background noise. The noise cancelling tech on the bluebuds is pretty good. 8 hours of batter life is solid too.

Here's a LINK to other reviews. This might put into perspective what you want or don't want from a headset.

BRO TIP:

Unless you prefer the rubber earbuds, check out the comply TSX-500 memory foam earbuds. They don't appear to fit, but you have to grip hard & twist them on. These are super comfortable. I've had 2+ hour sessions with these in the whole time and absolutely no discomfort. Comply makes a variety back ( all 3 sizes) so you can see what size fits you.
    Last edited by Synthetickiller; 04-08-2014 at 08:38 AM.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use the wireless studio headphones. Because they're wireless.

They're definitely not 60 dollars though.
    "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar
    "Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way." - Les Brown

Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use these, http://www.amazon.com/SoundBot%C2%AE...oth+headphones

cost is very low and they work very well. You won't get the sound quality you would get with a pair that cost 4 times as much but as long as it plays sound and isn't distorted in any way I am happy.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jeremy0203 View Post
    I use these, http://www.amazon.com/SoundBot%C2%AE...oth+headphones

cost is very low and they work very well. You won't get the sound quality you would get with a pair that cost 4 times as much but as long as it plays sound and isn't distorted in any way I am happy.
    Those look exactly like the kind I have and paid 20 bucks for them. They're good enough and they last forever without being charged
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeremy0203 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    Those look exactly like the kind I have and paid 20 bucks for them. They're good enough and they last forever without being charged
    yeah they come under a handful of brand names. Def good enough for me.

j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50) j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50) j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50) j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50) j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50) j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50) j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50) j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50) j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50) j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50) j5ive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dude846 View Post
    I use the wireless studio headphones. Because they're wireless.

They're definitely not 60 dollars though.
    Man I made that same expensive jump after making fun of Dre beats owners but man I love them. Can't hear anyone in the gym now perfect.

Registered User sheep2slaughter's Avatar
    sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Drekko View Post
    hey guys

Any suggestions on a pair of bluetooth headphones/earbud style that I can connect to my phone while working out? Wired ones are so irritating!

Preferably something about 40-60 bucks ?

Thanks bro's !!
    Would recommend LG Tone HBS 700 or 730. Fits around the neck, which may take getting used to (e.g., may have to adjust when supine or with squats), but this has been the least annoying bluetooth headset I have used.

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sheep2slaughter View Post
    Would recommend LG Tone HBS 700 or 730. Fits around the neck, which may take getting used to (e.g., may have to adjust when supine or with squats), but this has been the least annoying bluetooth headset I have used.
    The HBS 730 has "better" sound & battery life, but the range sucks. i think after 10' or so, the unit starts to cut out. You basically have to carry your phone on you person. Heck, people on slick deals complained that if your pants pocket is on the opposite side of the receiver, the 730 cuts out.

The HBS 700 has better range & better radio strength. This is why the 730 has better battery life, they cut power to the bluetooth radio. It's fine for cardio, but I've tried benching with it & let's just say it's beyond annoying, at least to me.

After having 3 break on me (water damage, poor bluetooth connection to phone making phone calls terrible for the caller, and a single dead earbud), I'm done with LG bluetooth products. I'm glad they work for you, but after my own experiences & reading a lot of reviews on slickdeals when these drop below $40, I can't in confidence tell anyone to waste $40 on these.

I think the Plantronics option is better. But read the amazon reviews first to get a feel for these first:Link
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Registered User sheep2slaughter's Avatar
    sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sheep2slaughter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    The HBS 730 has "better" sound & battery life, but the range sucks. i think after 10' or so, the unit starts to cut out. You basically have to carry your phone on you person. Heck, people on slick deals complained that if your pants pocket is on the opposite side of the receiver, the 730 cuts out.

The HBS 700 has better range & better radio strength. This is why the 730 has better battery life, they cut power to the bluetooth radio. It's fine for cardio, but I've tried benching with it & let's just say it's beyond annoying, at least to me.

After having 3 break on me (water damage, poor bluetooth connection to phone making phone calls terrible for the caller, and a single dead earbud), I'm done with LG bluetooth products. I'm glad they work for you, but after my own experiences & reading a lot of reviews on slickdeals when these drop below $40, I can't in confidence tell anyone to waste $40 on these.

I think the Plantronics option is better. But read the amazon reviews first to get a feel for these first:]
    Haven't had one break and my connection to mobile seems good, but you are right on the range - not good. Sounds like quality control isn't that great if results are so disparate.