Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

so hankscorp1o is a psycho most hateful pm ever

ok so we had this bet about the knicks.. i lost and he said that i had to donate 20 dollars to st judes as per the bet.. i pay 15 dollars of it today because my grandma is in the hospital with a cancer scare so i need to help wit bills(broke college student as it is) n i said when i have the funds i will be happy to donate more. so he keeps spamming the thread in other threads i make saying im a welch and a scumbag just cause i dont have 5 bucks rn bc i need to help my family out.. he sends me the most hateful pm i have ever seen.. what is wrong with some people.. find it funny tht ppl get this mad over the internet

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/so...0cb2c.jpg.html

yes ik strong song choice.. hehe love dat der jazz
    ProudManlet is my savior crew

Ny Knicks, Ny Giants and Ny Mets crew..

genovas witness crew so sick
    Slowly Gona make it
    Maybe just maybe I will crew

Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DatHobgoblin View Post
    ok so we had this bet about the knicks.. i lost and he said that i had to donate 20 dollars to st judes as per the bet.. i pay 15 dollars of it today because my grandma is in the hospital with a cancer scare so i need to help wit bills(broke college student as it is) n i said when i have the funds i will be happy to donate more. so he keeps spamming the thread in other threads i make saying im a welch and a scumbag just cause i dont have 5 bucks rn bc i need to help my family out.. he sends me the most hateful pm i have ever seen.. what is wrong with some people.. find it funny tht ppl get this mad over the internet

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/so...0cb2c.jpg.html

yes ik strong song choice.. hehe love dat der jazz
    Look at his location.... I'd be mad as fuk too
    ~ Misc Penny Stock Crew ~

DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Kataro View Post
    Look at his location.... I'd be mad as fuk too
    lmao ik strong everything.. just blows my mind tht someone would take it tht far lol

Slowly Gona make it

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that's a fuked up pm....but at the same time, don't make a bet you don't or can't follow through with

HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000) HotRod23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    he is a quality poster
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**

★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★

Hard Boiled

Originally Posted by Tune5k View Post
    that's a fuked up pm....but at the same time, don't make a bet you don't or can't follow through with
    dude its not like i totally flaked on it.. it was 15 dollars of the 20 and without my issue i would of done it in full.. im clearly not a welch ive paid for pizza for miscers before so i clearly just dont have the money

Slowly Gona make it

Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000) Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000) Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000) Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000) Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000) Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000) Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000) Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000) Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000) Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000) Drumbells is just really nice. (+1000)
    this one's on the house hanksorp1o
    Tom Leykis Crew

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dude its not like i totally flaked on it.. it was 15 dollars of the 20 and without my issue i would of done it in full.. im clearly not a welch ive paid for pizza for miscers before so i clearly just dont have the money
    i understand man...i really do. I am the type that is forgiving for stuff like this and really don't care. also, this is of all things just the internet. but betting can be a serious business whether it's for a lot of money or a friendly bet, online or not. if someone doesn't follow through it makes it seem as though they have excuses. the fact is you didn't follow through...and the type of person he is he talked sht the way he did. just think about it. it'd be best to set aside money for it or whatever before you commit to a bet like that or commit to anything for that matter...a man follows through with no excuses

btw i'm on your side. he's an ahole for what he said, also i'm sure you'd pay the other $5 when u have a chance. but even tho circumstances happen betting can piss people off. i know cuz i grew up around bookies and people that bet sht all the time. i've seen close friendships have been ruined over friendly bets, not even more than $20
    Last edited by Tune5k; 04-07-2014 at 09:26 PM.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Typical miscer.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000) RedditNarwhal is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Did you just take a picture of your screen and host it on photobucket?

Son...

Undercover Black Knight petrizzle's Avatar
    petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) petrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dam OP better pay up, he clearly has enough power to influence karma in such a fuked up way that it transfers over to innocent loved ones...strange world we live in

Originally Posted by Tune5k View Post
    i understand man...i really do. I am the type that is forgiving for stuff like this and really don't care. also, this is of all things just the internet. but betting can be a serious business whether it's for a lot of money or a friendly bet, online or not. if someone doesn't follow through it makes it seem as though they have excuses. the fact is you didn't follow through...and the type of person he is he talked sht the way he did. just think about it. it'd be best to set aside money for it or whatever before you commit to a bet like that or commit to anything for that matter...a man follows through with no excuses

btw i'm on your side. he's an ahole for what he said, also i'm sure you'd pay the other $5 when u have a chance. but even tho circumstances happen betting can piss people off. i know cuz i grew up around bookies and people that bet sht all the time. i've seen close friendships have been ruined over friendly bets, not even more than $20
    very true i guess he just lost it on me lol.. its not even like its his money.. we agreed to donate to a great cause which im happy to do. i agree tho with the set aside thing shuld have done that

Slowly Gona make it

DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DonaldT24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You made a bet over the internet??
    ~~*~~Twinlab Militia Member Since 2014~~*~~
    ~~*~~Muay Thai Crew~~*~~

⚓ Mustard Tiger ⚓ richard noggin's Avatar
    richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    came in expecting goatsy

read pm

leaving
    "you wouldn't call me booger boi in real life, you probably wouldn't, i doubt it i really doubt that you would because you would be too scared too im serious dude you are just trying to act like a e-thug, you aren't ar eal alpha"

-Booger Boi

Originally Posted by DonaldT24 View Post
    You made a bet over the internet??
    yes it was just for a good charity so i figured why not

Slowly Gona make it

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb getting telescope out
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn thats a dirty pm...

and i thought i got some bad ones..

⚓ Mustard Tiger ⚓ richard noggin's Avatar
    richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you know after thinking about this for a second I am shocked he has always repped me with funny simpsons references and I thought he was a quality poster. You really pushed him over the edge with this bet lmao

edit: re read the pm ho lee fuk thats brutal

best wishes to your grandma op, hope she comes out alright.
    "you wouldn't call me booger boi in real life, you probably wouldn't, i doubt it i really doubt that you would because you would be too scared too im serious dude you are just trying to act like a e-thug, you aren't ar eal alpha"

-Booger Boi

Originally Posted by Kato88 View Post
    damn thats a dirty pm...

and i thought i got some bad ones..
    lol he took it to a weird psychotic level.. i dont even anymore.. o well its just the interwebs

Slowly Gona make it

BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BellusAdonis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh, the sick grandma routine... alright op. prepare to have your thumbs broke if you don't pay up

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PM= Private Message right? Private
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

very true i guess he just lost it on me lol.. its not even like its his money.. we agreed to donate to a great cause which im happy to do. i agree tho with the set aside thing shuld have done that
    ya you guys did it for a good cause. i'm only saying those things too because i was reminiscing about sht growing up and gave me perspective on bets and doing what you say you're gonna do. my friends who disagreed on something it ALWAYS turned into "i bet you $5, $10, $100 etc" and sometimes more, especially if it'd turn into a boxing match and who'd win. i think my friend stop being friends with another good buddy of his cuz he didn't pay him $10 or something because each guy thought they won and had an ego about it. betting can be fuked up sometimes. those friends i grew up with that did that were a bunch of *******s tho...still the same rules of doing what you say you're gonna do applies

RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RyanLeee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah that's low and dirty

Originally Posted by richard noggin View Post
    you know after thinking about this for a second I am shocked he has always repped me with funny simpsons references and I thought he was a quality poster. You really pushed him over the edge with this bet lmao
    dude i dont even kno wat i did.. he is relentless with this lol.. im even conceding he was right and that i will indeed pay the 5 dollars wen i have a chance.. and he still just goes ham with the pm lol

Slowly Gona make it

butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RedditNarwhal View Post
    Did you just take a picture of your screen and host it on photobucket?

Son...
    loooool

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    PM= Private Message right? Private

This.

OP, you ready for hammer time?

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone's obviously not a Lannister.
    The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

Originally Posted by butwhat View Post
    loooool
    lol it wasnt lettin me embed.. i was just shocked by it

Slowly Gona make it

Registered User StanlyThrustwel's Avatar
    StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000) StanlyThrustwel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont bet if u dont have the money *******. 20 bucks or not. fools get shot for less

but that pm was outta line

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    first the knicks, and now this

OP can't catch a break