Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Take your Vitamins TheSuperiorOne's Avatar
    TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000)

My ex-fwb just texted me again. Post #50 decides what I say.

A part of me still wants to keep hanging out with her so if it's a stupid ass reply on post #50 ill chose the best response closest to post 50

xRags is just really nice. (+1000) xRags is just really nice. (+1000) xRags is just really nice. (+1000) xRags is just really nice. (+1000) xRags is just really nice. (+1000) xRags is just really nice. (+1000) xRags is just really nice. (+1000) xRags is just really nice. (+1000) xRags is just really nice. (+1000) xRags is just really nice. (+1000) xRags is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's on the house jerry

inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on last page
    *Walks close behind groups of people so I don't look like I'm alone crew*
    *Nina Agdal is my 10/10 hbb crew*
    *Nina Agdal is my 10/10 future wife crew*
    *If things don't work out, Barbara Palvin is my new 10/10 future wife crew*
    If that doesn't work out either, aw fuk bye

xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can imagine myself walking in the sunset, holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating each other for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one. It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you. I tell you you're the one. You're everything anyone could ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you. I then pause and look into your eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and bring your body closer to me. Your face inching towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put your arms around me. I can feel your body heat and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle, everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little detail of every little existing idea, dream, form of all the words and feelings that I've developed for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we both created together. As we slowly move our faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder and your arms around my body. The night had never seemed so bright and beautiful up until this day. It's like the world turned and everything completely changed. Everything was clear and I can actually breathe and feel each beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel, hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand everything, in what now feels like what is heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically content and that a perfect life and person can exist is far beyond anything I could have ever perceived. You are my savior and meaning for existance. I thank you for everything you will do and being there, always. We lie, staring into the sky feeling the air get colder as the night becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My body is filled with a warming sense of completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream once again of having and sharing this same exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and the light of the sun pierces through the sky, slowly rising as time repeats itself once again. But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn into a life that you feel you've lived every single day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love you. I always will.
    *Self-Improvement Crew*
    *Detroit Red Wings*
    *Overnight parts from Japan Crew*

csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i have been meaning to tell you to get yourself tested, after those other girls you know...
    Questions? PM Me.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who is this?
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheSuperiorOne View Post
    A part of me still wants to keep hanging out with her so if it's a stupid ass reply on post #50 ill chose the best response closest to post 50
    um, so you are just going to respond to her how you want?

then what the **** is the point of this thread?
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will rape you until you love me.

Beard becuz bulking IsThisRealLife's Avatar
    IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "You know what? You are everything I didn't think I wanted in a girl"

3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3inchPianist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can imagine myself walking in the sunset, holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating each other for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one. It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you. I tell you you're the one. You're everything anyone could ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you. I then pause and look into your eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and bring your body closer to me. Your face inching towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put your arms around me. I can feel your body heat and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle, everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little detail of every little existing idea, dream, form of all the words and feelings that I've developed for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we both created together. As we slowly move our faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder and your arms around my body. The night had never seemed so bright and beautiful up until this day. It's like the world turned and everything completely changed. Everything was clear and I can actually breathe and feel each beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel, hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand everything, in what now feels like what is heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically content and that a perfect life and person can exist is far beyond anything I could have ever perceived. You are my savior and meaning for existance. I thank you for everything you will do and being there, always. We lie, staring into the sky feeling the air get colder as the night becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My body is filled with a warming sense of completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream once again of having and sharing this same exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and the light of the sun pierces through the sky, slowly rising as time repeats itself once again. But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn into a life that you feel you've lived every single day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love you. I always will.

Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huertaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've had a crush on you for years.
    S- 315x3
    B- 225x6
    D- 435x1

*Air Force Brah*

Heat, Dolphins, Hurricanes, Marlins

HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hope you die.

kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10) kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10) kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10) kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10) kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10) kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10) kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10) kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10) kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10) kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10) kidswc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Yeah I get it"

That's it

Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who is this

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no pics
    op is just going to pick his own response
    fail thread
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) MirinTime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my ex sent me that same stupid ecard. my only response

S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000) S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000) S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000) S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000) S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000) S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000) S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000) S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000) S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000) S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000) S3RB0N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just posting so #50 comes faster

It's fawkin Zyzz man SergeantShredz's Avatar
    SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeantShredz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xevolution View Post

tl;dr
    3rd year investment student.

On my way to aesthetic greatness crew.

Biggest Zyzz fanboy to grace this earth.

Get shredded or die mirin'.

#TeamNeverHome

Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look here you dumb broad. I have a fukkin mad crush on you, and i think we need to get together asap. SRS I've felt like this for a while, I'm not surprised you never noticed, you're too busy doing your fukkin hair and make up, listening to kesha and ****. hit me back when yo get this and let me know what you think. peace bitch

repost this brahs for # 50
    U mad?

*giraffe crew*
    *superior genetics crew*
    *coming into class with a pump, teacher gives me an A crew*
    *won't take misc advice crew*
    *only pee in public stalls crew*

Registered Snapchat King squeak419's Avatar
    squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wanna blow your father

alright alright alright henryk21's Avatar
    henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ********Taster View Post
    I wanna blow your father
    Winner winner

NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bumping to get closer to 50
    Meet lifts s/286 b/226 d/391 @175- Nov 2014
    Meet lifts s/430 b/308 d/496 @196 - Jul 2016
    Meet lifts s/451 b/337 d/540 @204 - Apr 2018

Training log http://tinyurl.com/ManletInASingletPt2
    IG:cody.wilson93kg poverty lifting footage

TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperiorOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post
    um, so you are just going to respond to her how you want?

then what the **** is the point of this thread?
    Strong ass crew man.

And no I will say whatever 50 wants me too as long as it's not outlandish misc chit

chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you cheeky bitch, that message got my cock harder than it's been in years. i've always loved you.

chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP there will be neggin' if you dont comply

Originally Posted by chlamydibrah View Post
    OP there will be neggin' if you dont comply
    I'm aware lol

Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaron4Prez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're everything I never thought I wanted in a girl
    R.I.P. Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian 3/24/1989 – 8/5/2011

Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fletchmane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I liked you not for the way you danced with my angels but the way the sound of your name silenced my demons.
    *WI Misc Crew*

"I like the tuna here".

Originally Posted by ********Taster View Post
    I wanna blow your father
    this almost the goat so far ahaha

edit: wizard goat above me ahahah