Bulking4Life21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Cellucor C4 Extreme Strawberry Margarita Review

Hey guys, I've been anti supplement for a while, but decided to try out some pre workouts so here's my thoughts on C4. I have no relationship with Cellucor, this is an unbiased review.

Mixing:10/10 Hard to believe how easy C4 is to mix, no stirring whatsoever, just pour water and drink.

Flavor: 8.5/10 Smelling the tub got me VERY excited about the taste, but the taste when mixed with water isn't as good as it smells. It tastes more like Kool-aid than a margarita. Also, it's a very sweet flavor so use a good amount of water.

Energy: 7.5/10. I find that I get a little energy boost on C4, heart goes a little faster, but nothing exceptional here. A solid energy boost, but not too different than straight caffeine. Helps get that extra aggression when unracking a barbell.

Focus: 6/10. C4 doesn't give me that laser like focus that other pre workout supps do, I was disappointed in this category.

Other thoughts: I like that C4 doesn't give me any sort of crash, but wished it provided more focus in the gym, I picked up the 30 serving tub for around $35 after taxes at a local supplement store.

Overall: 7/10 C4 is a solid pre workout and good for people who don't have stim/caffeine tolerance. I wish it was stronger, as I take the same dosage (based on caffeine content) with other pwos and they provide more focus.

Let me know if you want more pre-workout reviews.
    Last edited by Bulking4Life21; 04-08-2014 at 04:14 PM.

ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000) ACSZZ1988 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree the focus could be better but I'm comparing it to the meth products I was taking for years so it's obviously not going to be the same lol

Originally Posted by ACSZZ1988 View Post
    I agree the focus could be better but I'm comparing it to the meth products I was taking for years so it's obviously not going to be the same lol
    What other meth products were out there other than Craze? That's the only I heard of that was busted for having meth like chemicals.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    35$ for a tub? Dude you way overpaid, buy off here and save yourself some amzing deals and save your $$$$
    How many scoops did you take?
    how did you dose the product? If you did 1 scoop that is probably why being 135mg caffeine, some people need around 200mg to really stimulate yourself, some get crushed off 1 in a complete fasted state (Upon waking). If you are dosing around food this may be another reason why you dont feel it as well (Diminished Stim)

Let me know buddy!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    35$ for a tub? Dude you way overpaid, buy off here and save yourself some amzing deals and save your $$$$
    How many scoops did you take?
    how did you dose the product? If you did 1 scoop that is probably why being 135mg caffeine, some people need around 200mg to really stimulate yourself, some get crushed off 1 in a complete fasted state (Upon waking). If you are dosing around food this may be another reason why you dont feel it as well (Diminished Stim)

Let me know buddy!
    Thanks for the response,

Sometime I use 3/4 of a scoop, sometimes a rounded scoop. I shoot for around 100-150mg of caffeine with all pwo supps I take because I never drink coffee or caffeinated teas, so that's all I need at 170 lbs. The $35 was after taxes and I actually had a discount coupon(mind you this is a new, local supplement store). I'm Canadian so shipping costs are usually pretty high which is why I didn't order off of Bb.com and I also had the coupon. I just checked the store and its actually not available on the Canadian store, I bought it a few months back so I'm sure if it was for sale back then.
    Last edited by Bulking4Life21; 04-07-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Originally Posted by Bulking4Life21 View Post
    Thanks for the response,

Sometime I use 3/4 of a scoop, sometimes a rounded scoop. I shoot for around 100-150mg of caffeine with all pwo supps I take because I never drink coffee or caffeinated teas, so that's all I need at 170 lbs. The $35 was after taxes and I actually had a discount coupon(mind you this is a new, local supplement store). I'm Canadian so shipping costs are usually pretty high which is why I didn't order off of Bb.com and I also had the coupon. I just checked the store and its actually not available on the Canadian store, I bought it a few months back so I'm sure if it was for sale back then.
    ahh the dreaded CA response. yeah you guys are unfortunate, and also dont get the nitrates
    Try up to 1.5 scoops and see how that treats you.

ahh the dreaded CA response. yeah you guys are unfortunate, and also dont get the nitrates
    Try up to 1.5 scoops and see how that treats you.
    I'll try the 1.5 scoops next time, but I'm pretty sure I actually got the US version of C4. On the package it says 135 mgs of caffeine, the CA version is 150. I checked the ingredients for nitrates, but couldn't find them.

I'll try the 1.5 scoops next time, but I'm pretty sure I actually got the US version of C4. On the package it says 135 mgs of caffeine, the CA version is 150. I checked the ingredients for nitrates, but couldn't find them.
    Nitrates are in the US version
    Canada has a different creatine form (because of creatine nitrates in the US Version) and a higher stim.

Canada has a different creatine form (because of creatine nitrates in the US Version) and a higher stim.
    I definitely have the US version then, a friend of mine who works at GNC said that's common with local supp stores.

vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000) vordulmega is a complete loser! (-2000)
    what about Australia? We pay $50 a tub :| mine is missing that 'w/ n03' part on the label.

Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for the review man

I definitely have the US version then, a friend of mine who works at GNC said that's common with local supp stores.
    if you do not have nitrates you do not have the US Version

Originally Posted by vordulmega View Post
    what about Australia? We pay $50 a tub :| mine is missing that 'w/ n03' part on the label.
    Different label for AUs as well
    different caffeine intake and no nitrates, its similar to the UK/CA version but slightly different.