stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Optimum Platinum Hydro Whey: Turbo Chocolate Review. Yeah Buddy!

I was an avid user of Hydro whey when it 1st came out but for whatever reason I stopped using it but as of April 1st, I added it back to my supplement list and keep asking myself why I quit using it in the past.

* It mixes incredibly easy, just a spoon or shaker cup.
    * The taste of the turbo chocolate is insane, this is a cutting phase for me so a lot of things like this would taste really good but this taste really helps cure my cravings for sugar.
    * I like to keep my fats low post workout so that my carbs can play their roll in a quick manner, with only 1 gram of fat per scoop, this is exactly what I want. Not to mention 30 grams of protein per scoop which is really great in this 40 serving jug.
    * I am getting more than quality protein here, it's packed with bcaa's , more than 9 grams of leucine, isoleucine and valine per scoop.

If you have noticed my supplement log, I like to use the tri-celle casein as well. I have been making some incredible protein pancakes with these 2 items. Taking the chocolate hydro and mixing with vanilla casein creates one hell of a pancake. The casein is good to cook with as it keeps your pancakes, muffins, cookies or whatever you fix really moist.

That's my thoughts on this product , for those of you who already use Optimum or ABB, you know how legit the products are. I'll continue to use for years to come.
    ” The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    So wake up, forget past mistakes, forget you ever failed, in fact , forget everything. Step up and release that Animal inside”

Online Trainer/Coach and Nutrition Planner from Fitnesspoynters.com
    Trainer of Trelus & Nikia Dyson: Winners of the 2011 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Challenge.
    Trainer of the incredible Lisa Powers who won the 2012 Dymatize Challenge and she was a runner up in the 2012 Bodybuilding.com Challenge.