bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Elbow Pain With Pain, Burning, Pins and Needles in Forearm help!

My elbow was bothering me just a bit. It would crack and be slighly painful anytime I would do the eccentric part of push exercise, maybe snapping triceps not sure. So I go to a physio to get it looked at and he was way too aggressive with the tests(WTF) now I get pain in my elbow with pain, burining and pins and needles in my forearm...not in my fingers though. The pain is also intermittent and will go away sometimes. Whatever he did either injured my elbow joint or injured/irritated a nerve. The strange thing is that sometimes after i workout it might feel better or it might not. I am leaning towards the fact that maybe a nerve is trapped or something. Does anyone have any suggestions? So ****in annoying.