sgy1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Water and appetite relation for skinnies ?

How much water do the skinny guys drink in a day ?

Does the water mixed with gainer/protein is including in daily water intake , or tea etc. ?

I'm 145 pounds and skinny , ectomorph.I don't drink water a lot as it may lower my appetite.Some says that water lowers the appetite , some says increase.What is truth about it ? And how much water should a guy like me - who wants to get big to get rid of skinny body and gain weight faster- drink water daily ?

I drink 1 lt water with mixing supplements(gainer and protein).Except that , I only drink about 800-1000 ml daily.So I usually drink 2 lt water with this way.Is it enough for me.Should I increase it and why ? I just don't drink to prevent my stomach from being full.Because my appetite is not big and I hardly to get 3000 cal(1000 kal is coming from supplements) daily.So waiting for your comments about water-appetite-ectomorph relation.

ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100) ironlionzion3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    always be drinking water, especially when you're sweating a lot. 8 glasses per day minimum, plus protein drinks

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sgy1111 View Post
    How much water do the skinny guys drink in a day ?

Does the water mixed with gainer/protein is including in daily water intake , or tea etc. ?

I'm 145 pounds and skinny , ectomorph.I don't drink water a lot as it may lower my appetite.Some says that water lowers the appetite , some says increase.What is truth about it ? And how much water should a guy like me - who wants to get big to get rid of skinny body and gain weight faster- drink water daily ?

I drink 1 lt water with mixing supplements(gainer and protein).Except that , I only drink about 800-1000 ml daily.So I usually drink 2 lt water with this way.Is it enough for me.Should I increase it and why ? I just don't drink to prevent my stomach from being full.Because my appetite is not big and I hardly to get 3000 cal(1000 kal is coming from supplements) daily.So waiting for your comments about water-appetite-ectomorph relation.
    you're not an ectomorph, you should drink water when you're thirsty. you can try to increase how often you eat to increase your appetite. what is your TDEE and protein/fat macros? why is 1/3rd of your calories coming from supplements?

Originally Posted by ironlionzion3 View Post
    8 glasses per day minimum, plus protein drinks
    no

for both of you:

you two both need a proper bulk: i think 20% or higher surplus for a while wouldn't go wasted on you guys.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60